It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another Professor comes out to question 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
reply to post by maarduk

because scientists and people with engineering degrees in the related fields, have simply said this could not have happened without breaking several laws of physics and thermodynamics. and i trust them over some political hacks that try and defy logic and reasoning. motive my friend, motive.

Sorry to add another post but I couldn't figure out how to reply to multiple posts lol.

This is interesting, I haven't seen anything with engineers or scientists (apart from Steven Jones) saying that it breaks the laws of physics. Could you let me know where I can read about the view point of any engineers who say this? I'm sorry for asking but can't find anything in the starter pack.

All I've heard is that the majority of engineers globally dismiss that this was done with explosives, what would be the response by truthers to this? Or have I got this wrong? It just seems if it was done by explosives then the majority of engineers wouldn't be dismissing the possibility of what the 9/11 conspiracy theorists are alleging?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by maarduk

I think what is going on is that you simply haven't looked at enough material. Many points that you might want to look into can be found discussed in threads on ATS by using the search engine. Here is a link to several threads that I found by typing in, Popular Mechanix.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

One of the best videos for people new to the topic of 9/11 is "9/11 Press for Truth."

Google Video Link

I would also recommend Rick Siegal's 9/11 Eyewitness and as a backrounder, "Oil, Smoke and Mirrors"

There are numerous other well presented videos, including one at the "Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth" website.

Everyone should know a lot about this story. It is a very important one.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hi there,

thanks a lot for your reply with the wealth of information you included, very helpful and also appreciated so thanks.

After reading the expose of Loose Change being 'shoddy' these videos were refreshingly well presented and I found them really interesting:

9/11 Press for Truth: This is the first video I watched but I still have to say that this could be incompetence on the part of the US Government, basically yes it was appauling, but I think a lot of people would agree America was asleep at the wheel on this fateful day. Of course I'm not dismissing the claims that it wasn't incompetence, it just seems that a long list of a series of mistakes in intelligence and government could be the more likely explanation.

Rick Siegal's 9/11 Eyewitness: I found this to be the weakest of the evidence, and an understandable response was the skeptical article 911review.com... if you want to check it out and refer to any points.

Oil, Smoke and Mirrors: I agreed completely with a lot of points in this video, peak oil is indeed a factor with what happened after 9/11 and it was interesting hearing the UK former Environment Minister air his opinions on the travesty of that day in september Washington.

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth: I'm not an engineer, but I have actually contacted my brother in law who is an engineer and asked for his unbiased opinion. A lot of the points were interesting, and evidently unexplained by offical (and I assume skeptical) stances. I'd be interested to a response to the many points raised in this video from any 9/11 skeptics here on ATS? Would anyone like to chime in?

Anyway, I just want to thank you again for sharing this information with me, I found it interesting. I will also read the threads you gave me the link for concerning the Popular Mechanics, I find it interesting that someone has stated they are a CIA front? I'll have to check that out lol.

But anyway, I won't say more for now and will do some more research on the subject before I commit myself, as I said, I'm not a skeptic, but I don't want to just jump on a bandwagon without thinking about the whole thing properly.

Thanks,

Dan

[edit on 17-2-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
How many more esteemed people have to come forward before the debunkers and doubters will agree to the truth that our govt murdered nearly 3,000 on 9/11 ?

I would take notice if the percentage of "esteemed people" was at least 10%.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by adam_zapple

Originally posted by admriker444
How many more esteemed people have to come forward before the debunkers and doubters will agree to the truth that our govt murdered nearly 3,000 on 9/11 ?

I would take notice if the percentage of "esteemed people" was at least 10%.

This is my issue too. I put in the 9/11 truth movement in wikipedia and found some interesting points of reference. The 'engineering community' at large 'refutes' the allegations of the 9/11 truth movement. In the lecture by Richard Gage which I mentioned in my last post, skeptics affirm that he among others use 'selective evidence' and fails to include a majority of data which contradicts the truth movement's claims.

Surely if there were substance to the evidence of the architects and engineers 9/11 truth movement then the mainstream communities of engineers, scientists and architects etc would have already come out and critised the official Government investigations? Surely they would be up in arms about the whole thing and it would have indeed have caused the media to take up the story years ago?

Thanks,

Dan

[edit on 17-2-2009 by maarduk]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join