It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran designates CIA and U.S. Army as terrorist organizations in response.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

Well, when Ahmadinejad's makes the admission of using 5000 suicide bombers should the USA attack their facilities -- hey, the skies not the limit to what Iran's terror threat will do on their own without handing anything off to Binny's group.

NK are always a threat to sell nuclear device and who's to say a sale has not all ready been made or in the works? I'm of the opinion NK has 2-3 in stock.
____

60 Minutes Interview by Mike Wallace with Iran Pres.Ahmadinejad:

"Last one," Wallace said. "You have a special unit of martyr seekers in your revolutionary guard. They claim they have 52,000 trained suicide bombers ready to attack American and British targets if America should attack Iran."

"So, are you expecting the Americans to threaten us and we sit idly by and watch them with our hands … tied?" Ahmadinejad said.
www.cbsnews.com...
____

Dallas

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
To be quite honest citing something that happened over 60 years ago as justification to label a group a terrorist organization is a bit uh retarded.

None of the people involved in World War II are even in the army today I'd imagine...at least anyone involved in that particular operation.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

Interesting that Iran is taking the same stance as the US administration when it comes with tagging.

This should not surprise anybody it was just a matter of time when Iran leadership will start playing the sames games as the Bush administration is playing around in his "war on terror" or may I say war on "oil producing countries that do not want US oil baron control of their natural resources"

This is going to put our Arm forces in more danger in foreign lands.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Most certainly Iran has every right to deem the US and CIA as terrorists. After all, since the US has been on center stage, they have acted as such in the eyes of the rest of the world. Go ahead, ask anyone from any country, with the exception of the US, Canada, and the UK, what they think of the US. Surely you will receive an answer similar to the terrorist analogy the Iranians have made. Just because the US is made up of SOME caring and giving people does not mean by any stretch of the imagination that our government operates in that same fashion.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
In my opinion, this is a good tactic by Iran. Nothing frustrates an opponent more then to mirror some of their actions. By doing this, Iran is setting up the U.S. for failure by using this governments own weapon against them. The idea of "terrorists" and "terrorism" is being used to control and deceive, a preferred strategy used by the current powers that be. Unfortunately, I highly doubt that they saw this coming and I bet it has thrown them in a confused state.... "What? Us, terrorists!?" In turn, this opens up a can of worms because people will start to question the reasons for these organizations being labeled terrorist and will do some reasearch.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dallas

Please explain your logic to me.

Its ok for the US to threaten Iran, but when Iran threatens back, thats not ok?

Can you not see that one leads to the other?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Monkey see monkey do nice to see there thinking outside the box.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I agree. Its like watching a tennis match, and one side is surprised that the ball is coming back.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Sminty
Go ahead, ask anyone from any country, with the exception of the US, Canada, and the UK, what they think of the US. Surely you will receive an answer similar to the terrorist analogy the Iranians have made.

Well I'm from the UK and I can follow some of the logic of it. I'd stop short of designating the US armed forces as a terrorist organisation but the CIA has funded, instigated and carried out more than its fair share of actions that would be described as "terrorism" had the "other" side done it.

And its a sad state of affairs but as an outsider I have to question the motives of the US nowadays, because from my perspective the Iraq invasion was based on a calculated and cynical lie, and its a case of fool m once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Well I'm from the UK and I can follow some of the logic of it. I'd stop short of designating the US armed forces as a terrorist organisation but the CIA has funded, instigated and carried out more than its fair share of actions that would be described as "terrorism" had the "other" side done it.

I beg to differ with your opinion about the US Military. I am seeing what other countries are seeing. If you watch the news, you will see that there have been military troops who have been charged with rapes, robberies, and murders. In retrospect, these are to some effect terrorists acts.
How does that saying go? .. . um, .. .. One bad apple spoils the whole barrell. And this is how people from other countries perceive our military.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The thing is, the term "terrorist" means nothing.

ANYONE can be declared a terrorist. And I do mean anyone.
This is what happens when you've overused a term so much that no-body can use it effectively against anyone.

Every time I hear the term terrorist now, I laugh... it could be anyone from Osama, to a 3 year old who lied about wetting the bed.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

I agree Iran has shown little fear of the U.S. and I think this is for one huge reason,Russia and other stealth allies that have been more recently shown to light.An allience has been growing and growing and it is far to late to pursue action against Iran due to the many outcomes possible.

On a side note i do believe Iran is right in making this move because the whole Iraq war is a act of terrorism.In WW2 we did what needed to be done to end the war.Either we use it or someone else uses it on us or allies.Yes we were the first to get nukes,but others were not far behind.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
reply to post by Dallas

Please explain your logic to me.

Its ok for the US to threaten Iran, but when Iran threatens back, thats not ok?

Can you not see that one leads to the other?

Never said that. You know, and I'm assuming your British, his acknowledgement to Wallace's question includes Iranian terrorist attacks agaisnt your peoples too. I realize he's a puppet hanging off the strings of his masters but he is delivering their message and that message is terror.
Sort of, 'You do this to us and they get it".

Dallas

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I find it rather ironic that the US goes around pointing its finger at other nations crying "human rights violations". Then fails to notice that three fingers are pointing back at itself. Who's hats blacker, the one doing such things and not denying it or the one doing said same, denying it and pointing the finger?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The UN declared Blackwater illegal. and to be disbard.There back to work tho.

Just like the cops complete 2nd nature law. dictatorship.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
Well to be honest I would agree with Iran on this one.
The US has in the past and is using at present, terrorist activities.
Surely thats obvious?.

When I read this on the news, I just had to come here to see all the (ridiculous) comments I knew I'd find trying to make this out to be some monumental news item. Sure wasn't disappointed.

Anyway, here goes ...

Right. And the U.S. should be the only country taking heat for what all countries engage in.

So, no it's not obvious.

And Chorlton,, I wasn't aware the french had a base on the moon.

Regarding what the iranians have to say --- big whoop. If you all can ignore iran's threats to other countries, then you can ignore this BS, too.

[edit on 9/29/2007 by centurion1211]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Interesting that Iran is taking the same stance as the US administration when it comes with tagging.

Also interesting is how many Americans thought that playing this game was just fine when it was only bush playing it, but now take offense when the other guy does the same thing.

Typical bully behavior.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by ShadowEyes]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Right. And the U.S. should be the only country taking heat for what all countries engage in.

Compared to other countries, the US has the largest record of doing what all countries (supposedly) engage in. USA is supposedly the leader of the free world. If the leader is acting like an ass, shouldn't people be free, in the free world that is, to criticize her?

Say what you want, it doesn't change those facts.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Isn't it funny, how president Ahmadinejad always does exactly the opposite of president Bush? Always being on exactly the opposite side? Kind of just too much coincidence, don't you think? Bush says Iranian Revolutionary Guard are terrorists - Ahmadinejad says CIA and U.S.Army are terrorists. And you know what? At the end, the people always remain divided and go with one or the other side. BUT, WHAT IF they both are "playing for the same team"? I mean, what if they both, at the end of the day, have to go to the SAMEBIGBOSS and all of this is just Fake Bush-Ahmadinejad Fight sponsored by globalmainstreamediacartels? All they both could be Texas Longhorns fans...

[edit on 30/9/07 by Souljah]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Souljah

Good catch! Where'd you find that photo?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join