It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream I had that Came True

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hey all.

Let me just give some background info on myself/life. I am a music major, majoring in percussion. As some of you may know, the amount of instruments classified as percussion instruments are enormous, therefore, I couldn't possibly own them all, being in college and all, so I have to check instruments out from the university.

Last week I checked out a bass drum pedal, but lost it soon after I had checked it out.

Last night, I had a dream that I found the bass drum pedal. I can't really remember the exact location of where I found it in my dream, but I remember the room I found it in. That was pretty much the extent of my dream.

Today, I found the bass pedal, in the same room in my dream. I'm not really trying to prove anything or claim that I had some revelation or anything like that, I just thought it was interesting that the dream I had came true.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I have had similar dreams. Usually mine are involving some type of conversation or something. I'll be talking to someone and then, all of a sudden, I'll be like, "Hey, I dreamed about this!!"

new topics

join