It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Nazism assimilate into the western world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I found this artical today which states that:

Files from Britain's Foreign Office released Friday by the National Archives show the extent of disagreement in 1973 and 1974, when Western governments sought to have the elderly Hess freed from Germany's Spandau Prison on humanitarian grounds. The campaign met opposition from Moscow, which was jointly responsible for overseeing Hess' captivity.

Why would the western allies care about this man, whom was so close to Hitler? This just adds fuel to the conspiracy over whether the Nazi rise and fall was methodically designed by the powers that be. So many curious aspects of Nazi era Germany that cause me to wonder.

The Nazi Scientists of America

Western allies Squabble with the Soviets over Hess (Nazi).

How Prescott Bush help Nazis rise to power

Just some thoughts... Oh and i forgot I read this yesterday...

Navy spends 600,000 dollars to fix swastica

Like they didn't know that was there in the first place? :shk:

AAC

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Haha yeah right.

US Navy spokeswoman Angelic Dolan said the controversial design of the building had been drawn up in the 1960s. "It was an oversight," she said. "We certainly did not want to offend anyone, nor be associated with such a symbol."

1960!!!!! I find that very hard to believe that it was a oversight.

[edit on 9/29/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
I found this artical today which states that:

Files from Britain's Foreign Office released Friday by the National Archives show the extent of disagreement in 1973 and 1974, when Western governments sought to have the elderly Hess freed from Germany's Spandau Prison on humanitarian grounds. The campaign met opposition from Moscow, which was jointly responsible for overseeing Hess' captivity.

Why would the western allies care about this man, whom was so close to Hitler?

Because us Brits are a tolerant forgiving race of people. Even a life sentence in the UK is only around 25 years. Then you'd probably get a third off for good behaviour.
Hess was no danger to anyone by 1975 and other than being used by the Neo nazi's floating around the EU, was totally harmless.
If released he could probably have told us a lot more about the higher echelons of the Nazi Party which he wouldnt have done whilst being locked up.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
Why would the western allies care about this man, whom was so close to Hitler?

Because us Brits are a tolerant forgiving race of people. Even a life sentence in the UK is only around 25 years. Then you'd probably get a third off for good behaviour.
Hess was no danger to anyone by 1975 and other than being used by the Neo nazi's floating around the EU, was totally harmless.
If released he could probably have told us a lot more about the higher echelons of the Nazi Party which he wouldnt have done whilst being locked up.

I really hope that your tongue was firmly in your cheek when you wrote that. Please note that nowhere in that article does it say that the British were supportive of Hess being released. We may have been supportive of Hess being allowed to keep his glasses on past bed-time but that it as far as it went. It was the US, not us Brits who were tolerant and forgiving.

When Gorbachov (spelling??) started making moves to permit Hess to be released on compassionate grounds and we could no longer pretend to America that it was all the Soviets doing, Hess turned up dead (as if by magic). We most likely organised his murder.

We could never allow Hess to be free because we could never afford for Hess to talk or be talked to. He was a uniquely strange combination of both knowing too much and too little at the same time.

The way in which Hess was treated was appalling and goes far beyond cruel and unusual. The Soviets played their part certainly, but the responsibility falls quite squarely on British shoulders.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by KilgoreTrout]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Ken Burns mentions the rocket scientists and others in his WAR documentary
on PBS TV.. I think or was that...

www.moviesfoundonline.com...

yeah, that was it.

There are a lot more reasons for the Nazism that assimilated into the western
world, cause it was here before and after WWII.

Even more so because the WWII backers got what the wanted and its
here now.

top topics

join