It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS America Mystery babylon the great?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ethiopia21

Yes and do you find the world wanting to bow down and worship the leader of the US these days, George Bush? Because the antichrist will be an extremely popular leader, worshipped by the whole world.

Rev 13:3-4

"And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. So they worshipped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshipped the beast, saying, ‘Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?’"

I think it will be a cold day in you know where before the world worships an American war leader.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Originally posted by Ethiopia21

also, in Rev 17...we are told the Mystery Babylon woman is also a city of seven mountains. that seems to be the reason that Rome=Vatican has been identified as mystery babylon.

?Where in NYC or even D.C. are there 7 hills or mountains?
?Where in the world's annals is America known for it's 7 mountains?'

Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, "The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues."

Food for thought;
"The Statue of Liberty tiara or crown actually consists of seven spikes that represent the seven continents and oceans that we have on this planet." www.statueliberty.net...

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

also, in Rev 17...we are told the Mystery Babylon woman is also a city of seven mountains. that seems to be the reason that Rome=Vatican has been identified as mystery babylon.

?Where in the world's annals is America known for it's 7 mountains?'

Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, "The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues."

Food for thought;
"The Statue of Liberty tiara or crown actually consists of seven spikes that represent the seven continents and oceans that we have on this planet." www.statueliberty.net...

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ethiopia21

I'm afraid the facts contradict your statement that Babylon persevered. She fell into ruin exactly according to the Biblical timetable. By the end of the first century BC Babylon was a complete ruin. She is now a radioactive ruin, probably preserving the truth of this Biblical prophecy in precise detail for all time.

Babylon a ruin

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The hourglass is nearly empty. The Great Tribulation has begun and Armageddon looms in the very near future. There are a total of TWO things that you need in order to obtain Eternal Life and Man-Made Religion is not one of them. (1) An Acceptance of Christ as Lord and Savior. (2) A Good Heart Condition.

We urge those who wish to obtain Eternal Life in Christ's Kingdom to read the following very important message. We don’t aim to twist arms or convince anyone of anything they aren’t ready or willing to believe as their hearts will ultimately dictate what they perceive to be truth. However, it is also our responsibility to warn those who do not accept this Truth, will face Judgment at Armageddon. For this reason we pray that the eyes and hearts of all who read our message are opened to the Truth whether that is now, or in the near future when our words come to pass.

The Kingdom Message of Salvation is the Truth and validity of the Bible as a whole. As ministers with the Light of Life Ministry, we are doing as we are commanded within the Scriptures. Because we have been enlightened to the Truth, we have a heavy responsibility to pursue our Ministries. 1 Corinthians 9:16 warns of the necessity and woe to those that do not declare the Good News.

"For if I preach the gospel, I have no reason to boast, because an obligation is placed on me. And woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!"

This is because once we have acquired Wisdom about the Truth, it is our duty to spread the message as far as we can over all of creation. If we fail to warn others, the Creator holds us accountable. To walk away is to be overshadowed with negativity. Ezekiel 3:17-18 gives insight on this.

"Son of man, I have made you a watchman over the house of Israel. When you hear a word from My mouth, give them a warning from Me. If I say to the wicked person: You will surely die, but you do not warn him—you don't speak out to warn him about his wicked way in order to save his life—that wicked person will die for his iniquity. Yet I will hold you responsible for his blood.”

To view a video containing our important message to mankind, visit: www.thekingdommessage.moonfruit.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
There are some very confused people on this thread..

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonna

Hmmm, from your website I find this interesting quote,

Through the Bible's companion book that Diana Akroyd has authored via the knowledge the Cherubs have provided, Satan is being cast out......

The Bible teaches that the only mediator between God and Man is Jesus Christ.
God speaks to us through his Son not through angels.
Hebrews 1:

1In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe. 3The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. 4So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.

In Hebrews chapter 4 and 5 we learn that Jesus is the great high priest not some angel. Finally I would be wary of adding to the scriptures some message channeled through a new age priestess,
Rev. 22:18

I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book;

Thus dear Regina I strongly suspect that you are under the influence of a cult. I'd have to see further teachings to verify this.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The Jews are Babylon the Great, not the United States. All of your scriptures prove that the jews are Babylon the Great.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The Bride of Christ was to be presented to him a chaste virgin, which is talking about his church. Mystery Baylon is a also symbolicaly a woman, but a harlot. She is also a church, a church that tuned from her first love and made a harlot of herself with other gods, turning to pagan days, traditions, and beliefs, whch fits the Roman Catholic church to a tee. Sitting in Rome, the city of seven hills, she has controlled monarchs, made the kings and nations drunk with the cup of her fornications. She was to ride a beast with seven heads, being the seven resurrections of the Holy Roman Empire, prophesied to happen one more time. She will be the church over the EU, riding this beast, which has 10 kings (ten horns). Eventually the beast (EU) turns on Baylon (the whore) and lays her waste. The beast and baylon are two seperate entities, but closely linked until the end, just like Europe and the Roman church have been....

REVELATION 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Physical Baylon and spiritual babylon are not the same thing, just as Egypt referrs to a country geographically, but coming out of spiritual Egypt is also symbolic of coming out of sin. When Christ says to come out of Babylon, he is talking about coming out of spiritual Baylon, the Roman Catholic church, which many of their beliefs even stem back to the Babylonian mystery religions.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Wasn't Isiah pretty much against anything to do with Babylon? Partly due to the fact they enslaved the Jews....... also, if you believe what he put in the Bible doesn't that make the Persian king Cyus "God's Annointed" or Messiah?

At Babylon's peak it was indeed rich and powerful, but it had a few equals and competitors. Much of Isiah appears to be influenced by the politics of the region and period, and is extremely valuable as a source for some of the more elusive empires of the time (i.e. The Persians especially).

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Civilization is based upon exchange. If there are two dozzen of us living on the country side, we'll all find a fair location to meet and exchange things. Adventually if enough of us are around a township will be built upon our market place.

Such has it been from the beginnings of time. Such was it in the days of babylon. However the nationalisim of Babylon added spectaularisim to the market place. The more spectaular the market the more the wealth to be made in the market place for all especailly for the spectularisit owners/vendors.

The answer is this. The Whore of Babylon is just that. A Whore sells what he has for money. It's the market place. The Mystery of babylon the great is that hypotnoitc effect that draws people into the burger joints and to buy the newst pair of sneakers. Such sneakers, footware, that some would kill another for.

Marketing bases it's hyptnotic messages toward the "animialistic" nature of mankind. This is where they get such sayings as "SEX SELLS". Show a guy a couple of nice looking women in a fast car and the man will think he needs get that car. This is basicly feeding the beast.

Babylon the Great is Marketing/Advertising, in the majory part. It's the messages that brainwash you daily on television and radio. It's product placement. Without it you might actually eat something good for you instead of "having it your way".

THIS IS WHY, when babylong the great has fallen, the people selling stuff are upset because no one "buys their goods no longer".

Really that's about how it is. Believe me or not. However there are One or Two States that are the base for the Mystery. They are states you shouldn't be caught dead in over the next couple years.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

The city of 7 hills is Washington D.C.:
Capitol Hill, Meridian Hill, Floral Hills, Forest Hills, Hillbrook, Hillcrest, and Knox Hill
The OP is right, America is Mystery Babylon.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Yes and do you find the world wanting to bow down and worship the leader of the US these days, George Bush? Because the antichrist will be an extremely popular leader, worshipped by the whole world.

Actually this description would fit Barrack Hussein Obama perfectly. Seems like the media and everybody else nowadays worships this guy. Kinda creepy, if you ask me. He has said one of the first things he wants to do is disarm our country, which leaves us wide open for a good nuclear firestorm.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by rocknroll]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

this would seem to refer to vatican city, which is its own nation, does this mean the fall of the catholic church?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rocknroll

and besides george w bush isnt very popular

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

no it would be vatican city, as the temple sits upon the 7 hills,

and besides who carries more mystery, who keeps so many secrets and shrouds its self in mystery

[edit on 5-8-2008 by scorand]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Yes and isn't interesting how he presented himself to the european public. Maybe after securing the US he will run for president of the EU or the UN or some other globalist political front.

It's amazing to me how popular Obama is despite his well known corruption, and his widespread support among Muslim terrorists. Obama also openly supported the Muslim candidate in Kenya, who promptly launched a massacre against christians when he lossed the election.

Maybe Obama was just practicing for his future destiny.....

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by scorand
and besides who carries more mystery, who keeps so many secrets and shrouds its self in mystery

That would be our US government in Washington DC. The liars that they are.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by rocknroll]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The whore sits on many waters (people form all over the world).

Rides a beast with seven heads and ten horns.

They are also seven kings todays presidents live like kings wich is what the whore rides.

The republican presidents have made war and killed more people than any other Nation in history.

The democrat Truman dropped two nuclear bombs on children,woman and elders.

McCain ran for president in 2000 didn't in 2004 spent 5.5 yrs in the abyss (POW) and will be the next president of the USA.

After 3.5 yrs in the white house he will die and the little horn (antichrist )will take over.

Then the King of kings will come out of the clouds to save all who's names are in the book of life.

Praise the all Mighty and thank Him for have given us salvation the Lord Jesus Christ Amen.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Mystery Babylon The Great.

I believe Revelation is irrelevant distraction kept in the already tainted canon for fear induction purposes.

However, if there is a "MBTG" it is any means of ill-gotten gain, which will always turn around and bite the rider in the arse.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by mmariebored]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join