It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'September Clues.' How seriously should we take this video? Damning evidence perhaps

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenFloyd

The major problem I have with the whole "no planes" theroy is as simple as it is irrefutable. What happened to the people on the planes?

I have heard countless theories about how they may have "disposed" of the planes as well as the passengers, but none of them make any real sense. Especially if you consider that the best way of disposing of both was crashing them in to a building...

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Very interesting video. The only part that I can comment on was at the beginning where it seems the person making the video is trying to make the assumption that it is impossible to photograph a fast moving object. The example they give is a car and the rest are all airplane photos of how the photographer "got lucky." The problem with the assumption is that they are not taking into account that the airplane is not close to the photographer or camera. The plane is far away. The car was close up and that is the difference. It is a problem with distance. Because the photographer is far away from the fast moving object the camera does not have the same problems it would if the fast moving object was very close. But you don't have to take my word for it. Just try to photograph a flying airplane. You will be able to without much problem.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by zerotime]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
in the second video it talks about "black" planes, this made me laugh, the angle of the sun and position was at the back of the videographer /

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I could barely make it through the 2nd installment of this video. Whoever made this video and came up with the theory I heard in it must be either naive, stupid or retarded.

Its the same 'real' plane in every video shown. The plane is just shot a different angle which is why on some videos the plane looks dark and on some why the plane looks bright. It had to do with the angle in which the plane was shot in relation to the sun.

Then you have the horizontal and vertical thing. Again, its the same plane on the same path. The first clip show the flight of the plane at such a far distance that you will not see the slight downward path right before the plane hits the building. In the second clip, of course its at a totally different angle, its a close-up compared to the first clip and so you will see the slight jog downward before the plane hits.

The 'no-plane' theory is ridiculous. Oh and what about the news cameras that caught the incident live? How did 'whoever' alter the tape when it was a live feed.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I think what we have here is propaganda. Propaganda is simply facts manipulated into whatever the perpetrator wants it to be. Almost anything can be twisted into another viewpoint. Sorry to burst your bubble but that's how it looks to me.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4thDoctorWhoFan
How did 'whoever' alter the tape when it was a live feed.

Actually hardly anything LIVE, is actually LIVE. There is usually a 10-15 second delay incase something awfuly happens, like the nose of the plane coming out of the other side of the tower, and the like.

I'm not sure if it was September clues or 9/11 octopus that theorizes it's a 17 second cue for all 4 of the media audio clips.

I don't think they are claiming a hologram as much as they are claiming cgi /overlayed to cover up a perhaps a cruise missile (which if fitted by extra large wings) could become a plane to 1,000's of eye witnesses(if that, I mean most everyone who was there was watching building1 burning, and didnt actually see what hit the second tower. They were told what hit it, and shown (by the media) what hit it. Through clever use of stoog witnesses, media NLP, getting the masses to believe it was planes probably wouldn't be as hard as one might thing

What boggles me is videos showing planes going into steal buildings almost all the way to the tail before any damage is apparent. It's these shots that boggle me.

www.youtube.com...

It's a shame the person who supposedly filmed this won't say where he was when he filmed it, because he sold all the rights of the video to CNN. Go figure. I know BSreg or one of his partners tried and tried to find the spot from where this film could have been shot and they couldn't.

I would think the moment the tip of the plane touched the building LARGE damage would ensue, and most of it to the plane, not the building.

But as far as where the passengers and planes are, that stumps me as well.

Thats why i'm on the fence as to NoPlanes.

Again I beg of both sides to find some common thread/idea that they both agree on, and run with it, and put everything else aside, and try to get some arrest warrants, and shake up the true criminals here.

Reguardless of method. The Noplaners, and Planers, and Lihop, and Mihop people all can agree that a certain amount of people who are the same people for all camps were involved in a crime against the country on 9/11.

We need to remember this. Because if we just keep fighting with eachother on stuff we cannot prove, we will never come together, and nail these criminals for the stuff we can prove. Which is very sad.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by Nola213]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola123

I don't think they are claiming a hologram as much as they are claiming cgi /overlayed to cover up a perhaps a cruise missile (which if fitted by extra large wings) could become a plane to 1,000's of eye witnesses that day through clever use of stoog witnesses, media NLP, as well as doctored videos showing cgi planes going into steal buildings almost all the way to the tail before any damage is apparent. It's those shots that boggle me. I would thing the moment the tip of the plane touched the building LARGE damage would ensue, and most of it to the plane, not the building.

But as far as where the passengers and planes are, that stumps me as well.

Thats why i'm on the fence as to NoPlanes.

Again I beg of both sides to find some common thread/idea that they both agree on, and run with it, and put everything else aside, and try to get some arrest warrants, and shake up the true criminals here.

Reguardless of method. The Noplaners, and Planers, and Lihop, and Mihop people all can agree that a certain amount of people who are the same people for all camps were involved in a crime against the country on 9/11.

We need to remember this. Because if we just keep fighting with eachother on stuff we cannot prove, we will never come together, and nail these criminals for the stuff we can prove. Which is very sad.

Good post, that sctually sums up my feelings on this too.
I stated in my original post at the top of the thread that I am openminded and open to all suggestions when it comes to these various theories.
Personally i think 'September Clues' is a very thought provoking video even though I found myself questioning some of the evidence or claims they put forward.

I too wish that one theory whether Lihop / Mihop / No planes / Controlled demo etc etc could be investigated fully and some kind of clarification as to what caused these towers to be destroyed can emerege.
Frankly there are far too many well documented holes in the official story and too many details which simply do not add up, the truth will out eventually, I believe that but I just hope I am around to see it.

The victims and their families deserve to know the truth.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by pmexplorer]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
ok, so i saw the documentary today, and yes, there were some things that seem, well, odd.

but!

most of the things in that documentary can be explained, like the nose thing, for example. when they show the pixel match, or whatever it was called, the nose before and the "nose" exiting the building are CLEARLY not the same, and when they put one image over the other, its still not a "100%" match, as it is stated. if that is the smoking gun to this theory, its rather a weak one...

as far as the other footage is concerned, perspective and quality of the video IS an issue, a big one, weather the makers of the documentary want to admit it or not. videos that look like they are shot from the same angle can be taken from a slightly different angle, and the perspective can be misleading, even more so if you take into consideration that the world trade center towers are really big structures, and if you move the camera around them, the shot looks the same, but the foreground changes. that is perfectly normal, and anybody who knows anything about photography and filming can verify that.

and the image tampering thing can be explained too. if, for examlple, CNN doesnt have footage of the plane hitting the tower, and another big network has, it is possible that they will fake something, put a computer graphic of the plane, or something, but not because they are "part of the conspiracy", but because of a more important thing, which is called RATINGS. so, if computer graphics or image manipulation WAS used, it was because of that.

and that, in my opinion, is a much more logical explanation, then the fact that it was all a HUGE conspiracy.

and, of course, i believe that there was a conspiracy concerning that day, but this is definitely not it.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by nightsider2007]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is one of the videos which
the 'September Clues' team debunks, but it is certainly a high definition
video with the plane in clear sight.
I think it might be the one from part 6 or 7 in which they deem the impact sound to be faked.
I am sure it has been posted on ATS previously but for anyone who hasn't seen it :

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-9-2007 by pmexplorer]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4thDoctorWhoFan
I could barely make it through the 2nd installment of this video. Whoever made this video and came up with the theory I heard in it must be either naive, stupid or retarded.

Its the same 'real' plane in every video shown. The plane is just shot a different angle which is why on some videos the plane looks dark and on some why the plane looks bright. It had to do with the angle in which the plane was shot in relation to the sun.

Then you have the horizontal and vertical thing. Again, its the same plane on the same path. The first clip show the flight of the plane at such a far distance that you will not see the slight downward path right before the plane hits the building. In the second clip, of course its at a totally different angle, its a close-up compared to the first clip and so you will see the slight jog downward before the plane hits.

The 'no-plane' theory is ridiculous. Oh and what about the news cameras that caught the incident live? How did 'whoever' alter the tape when it was a live feed.

Well, it wasn't a live feed. There IS a time indifference. You should really watch it in its entirety before posting. In fact, before responding to me, watch it ALL!!! Other wise don't post.

I'm not saying I think all of what they say is true. Some of it is, particularly part 7. I agree with the lighting, black and such, that camera and the sun in the sky make it very possibly, actually a fact, that it would have appeared black. Look at the shadows as well for skeptics. Also, what about the angle of the second plane? One camera had it coming in perfectly horizontal, another had it coming at a steep angle! This could not be a perception problem. Also, footage is cut out of some tapes with the sound track unaffected and continuous, like the gov got to them and removed it. Suspicious....

Oh ya, love your sig and avy, freakin BRILLIANT!!

Finally, who cares HOW exactly the gov ripped us off and killed 3000 people. Can't we just be happy knowing THEY DID IT, and do something about it other than bicker on how on forums all day? Shi... lets revolt and make a new BETTER truly free America I say... Perhaps after 2012 we will have a chance at that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join