It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'September Clues.' How seriously should we take this video? Damning evidence perhaps

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Having read and followed this thread :

www.abovetopsecret.com...
in which John Lear has been challenged to prove his 'hologram' theory I stumbled upon the videos listed below.

(Kudos must go to whoever posted it, even though I watched and bookmarked the url in my favorites folder last night I'm afraid I wasn't able to find the post today but I promise to edit this post later when I do as it was another person who posted the video I think in the aforementioned thread.)

I am not usually a thread starter nor much of a contributor unless something sparks my interest, however like most I am a huge fan of the site as it has opened my eyes to many things in this crazy world we live in (cue song
).

On the subject of 9/11 I found myself to be after researching and through certain threads on here siding very much with the conspiracy theory that the US government was complicit in the attacks if not entirely responsible.

I consider myself to be very openminded and have often found my opinion swayed by a well written article or when proof/evidence can be presented.

There is no doubt that some pretty controversial and incredibly hard to believe theories and stories have emerged in relation to Sept.11th 2001
and when I first heard the 'hologram theory' I was immediately dismissive of it as it sounds too incredible and futuristic to be true.

This leads me to this thread,
the videos below are a very thought provoking look at the mainstream media's coverage of the planes striking the towers aswell as a look at the Pentagon and Shanksville incidents.
While they are not definitive proof of a cover up, they are imo, more than food for thought on the matter.
The producer has in my eyes opened up an entirely new outlook on what might have happened, I urge everyone to watch and judge for yourselves.
There is one particularly interesting piece of footage where something can be seen strafing towards I think Tower 1 on a completely different flightpath to the aeroplanes' which adds fuel to the fire (excuse the unintentional pun) for the possibility that these were in fact missiles and not giant passenger aircraft which helped demolish the towers.

Feel free to debunk, put right or downright dismiss, I am simply bumping a video which I have absolutely no affiliation or connection with but was highly impressed with and as I said judge for yourself. If it helps open anyone's eyes or offers a different or perspective on the events of that day then I will consider this post worthwhile.

In the title I asked 'how seriously should we take this video?'
Can everything contained within be explained?
I know in the thread above there has been pictures of the undercarriage of a plane taken in NYC posted so perhaps that is a start but for me there are still many outstanding questions such as the apparent 'teamwork', suspicious broadcasting and blanket coverage by the major networks on that fateful day.

Here are the links:
There are a total of eight parts, scroll down on the following page for
parts 2 to 8.

photo.livevideo.com...

(I could not find a discussion on these films elsewhere on the board, apologies if there is an existing thread)

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
You should get to know everyone one this project. They are all very open minded and responsive individuals. IF you have any questions for BSregistration, Gengis, webfairy, or any of the many many individuals it has been my experiance that they respond to emails quite quickly.

How seriously should we take september clues? THe empire state building does not move exclusivly for fox news. The south tower plane can not have both a vertical and horazontal approach. The backrounds moveing at unrealistic speeds????

I don't watch TV anymore. ITs just not worth it. I can get my news online and watch shows I still want on youtube and what not...

September clues is deadly serious and accurate truth. NO holograms. Just a computer editing TV that has a 17 second delay. What kind of tyranny do you live in? An absolute tyranny that uses media to create willing subjects greatful for there subjecgation. And after all isn't the best slave a willing slave?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Exactly my point... No fancy holograms, just a simple set of overlays and a hord of controlled witnesses. Much easier than you think because if you were there that day, and saw something that looked like a tomahawk fly into the second building everyone around you would say, look it is on T.V.!

Then you would doubt yourself and go with the masses. Anyone screaming "It was a missile" or "I just saw an explosion but no plane at all" is easily proven wrong where we have all this footage from all angles.

As for the amateur footage showing no planes, how long do you think you would be able to sustain yourself coming forward which such footage?

Naturally there are a lot of other "amateurs" who have shot footage of the planes, just like we saw on "live" t.v. Naturally.

The only problem is that those amateurs most likely were no amateurs at all.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire
Exactly my point... No fancy holograms, just a simple set of overlays and a hord of controlled witnesses. Much easier than you think because if you were there that day, and saw something that looked like a tomahawk fly into the second building everyone around you would say, look it is on T.V.!

Then you would doubt yourself and go with the masses. Anyone screaming "It was a missile" or "I just saw an explosion but no plane at all" is easily proven wrong where we have all this footage from all angles.

As for the amateur footage showing no planes, how long do you think you would be able to sustain yourself coming forward which such footage?

I must admit, that is exactly how I am starting to see things also.

It would be fascinating if we could debate with the people involved in creating these excellent videos as I am sure they could even enlighten us on any further 'smoking guns' in relation to the media coverage.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
YOu can debate these people. They are real people on youtube, livevideo and so on and so forth. They have answered every question I ever asked them.... Although Social service created the september clues series... He is live video only... he is also a band with his own website...Check him out on live video.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by titorite]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
YOu can debate these people. They are real people on youtube, livevideo and so on and so forth. They have answered every question I ever asked them....

Sorry I meant to say debate with here on ATS,if I can ask what sort of information or further questions have they answered for you?
Do you know what their intentions are with these films, or if they are planning to produce any follow up to it or add any more parts?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pmexplorer

Thier is to be a part 9 of september clues. As for what I have asked them...Well... I have corresponded with many of them. BSregistraion has an account here you can PM but I compared the things they pointed out to my own copy of the days events... Sure enough what they pointed out was evident on my copy so I didn't really feel the need to question them much over things I saw on my own copy. Mostly I have offered my support and my own observations.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Another thing to consider is that for this to work, someone pretty high up in the Media food chain would have given specific orders and guidelines.

It is virtually impossible of all reporters who say "they saw" a plane fly into the WTC (2) were involved in some huge conspiracy.

It is however very possible to get a call from your supervisor who did get a call from his/her supervisor who got a call from the network executive to "Report from the scene, we need the report".

But I didn´t actually see the plane, sir

-"Be creative, we need this".

Impossible? This is as old as the Emporers Clothes tale. Everybody else saw it but I, but I will go along with it and "be creative" because I was told to be.

Plus the fact that any reporter would jump to their 15 minutes of fame in a heartbeat. Plane or no plane.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire

Naturally there are a lot of other "amateurs" who have shot footage of the planes, just like we saw on "live" t.v. Naturally.

I wouldn't doubt if a little NLP was used also. On the witnesses and millions of TV viewers.

Neuro-linguistic programming

www.youtube.com...

Not saying Derren Brown was involved on 9/11, just the technique used.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuasiShaman
I wouldn't doubt if a little NLP was used also. On the witnesses and millions of TV viewers.

Quite so, very possible.

Especially given the fact that reporters on the scene tarted popping up all over the place on the networks and were being interviewed minutes after the hit. They would almost have programmed themselves by looking at the live pictures just before giving their report.

Quite plausible all of them would have in some way seen the footage of the second hit before delivering their report.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I have not viewed the videos yet as I am at work an they are blocked.

I was there that day. Sorry. There is nothing in this world that can convince me that what I saw was anything but a plane. I will still watch the videos and think about it, but like I said. I was at the base of the buildings when the first plane hit. I did not see it, but heard it. THE SECOND PLANE I SAW HIT THE BUILDING. I know Mr. Lear does not agree with just about anything that happend that day, but sorry...I think my being there trumps his theories. I lost friends and business acquintances that day and often worked in the buildings or went to meeting there. My office was about 3 blocks away. I was down there because of the weather, getting breakfast on the beautiful clear morning.

I must get back to work now.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by traderonwallst
There is nothing in this world that can convince me that what I saw was anything but a plane. I will still watch the videos and think about it, but like I said. I was at the base of the buildings when the first plane hit. I did not see it, but heard it. THE SECOND PLANE I SAW HIT THE BUILDING. I know Mr. Lear does not agree with just about anything that happend that day, but sorry...I think my being there trumps his theories. I lost friends and business acquintances that day and often worked in the buildings or went to meeting there.

First off sorry for your loss... I just wonder, being at the base of the buildings you probably did not see the approach of the plane (it being blocked by other buildings). Upon looking up at the right moment (as you probably must have) are you sure it was a plane and not a missile?

I ask this because I gather you could not have seen the approach, and just seeing the object just before impact could have made a clear identification difficult? The object was supposidly travelling at 350+ Miles/Hr?

Thanks.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Truth4hire]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by traderonwallst

Not to sound overtly rude. But I doubt you story.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Yeah, well what the hell do you know?

What would lead you to think that?

In all honestly, I don;t care what you think.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
To be completely honest, I am not a fan nor subscriber to the "no plane" theory.
I consider myself to be open minded and a critical thinker, but not an expert or genius.
After watching 3 parts of September Clues this has caused me to open the box or destroy it.I found things in these videos that don't jive with my current view on "no planes".
I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around holographic images that are displayed in a large format during daylight hours,from different angles and the logistics involved in doing this.
I have looked into holographic imagery and to no surprise, I haven't found anything on this scale.
One other point that makes me wonder is some of the eye witnesses.Way too staged and bad acting IMHO.
I haven't changed wagons yet but this post has provoked me to do further research.
I appreciate the time and effort of this post and I thank you.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by traderonwallst
Yeah, well what the hell do you know?

What would lead you to think that?

In all honestly, I don;t care what you think.

Traderonwallst,

Firstly thank you for contributing. I think the post you replied to above was inconsiderate and unfair as you quite clearly stated what you saw and it's effect on you, who are we to question same. I don't see why Titorite can possibly doubt your story when you have told us that you were there and what you observed.

I am sorry to hear that you lost friends and colleagues in this tragedy.

As for what you saw, well put simply, if you say you saw what you saw, I am in no position to say different, you are not the only eye witness to state that they saw one of the planes strike the towers, whether or not it was a passenger aircraft or indeed what type of plane it was I think is acceptably open to questioning, but to be clear, I wasn't there and I have the utmost respect for anyone who was and for what they say they witnessed.

I would be very interested in hearing your opinions on the videos
as perhaps you could shed light on some of the theories, evidence (or lack thereof) presented and see if you find yourself questioning anything in your mind about that unforgettable day which up to this point you had no reason to.

regards and sympathies on your loss

pm.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Here is the link to the 'September Clues' videos once again,
I thought on reflection that I didn't make it clear enough above in my original
photo.livevideo.com...

There are eight parts to the film, the other parts can be found on the above page, (scroll down).

I would appreciate hearing others views' on same.
Thanks.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by pmexplorer]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Hello all,

I still, after all this time, find my self close to tears when I read first-hand accounts. Then I get angry and just want to punch a hole in the wall! This is always follwed by frustration and a sick feeling of helplessness.

At least these discussions on ATS provide some kind of release and a glimer of hope that maybe we will figure it out...

The major problem I have with the whole "no planes" theroy is as simple as it is irrefutable. What happened to the people on the planes? The media may be able to delay and doctor footage, but who could hide - or God forbid dispose of - those several hundred passengers who we know got on and took off on those planes?!

With all due respect to the many learned folks here about, if you advance the no planes theroy, then it seems to me you have to also account for the missing people.

It's grusome, but it must be asked. Does anyone know, has there ever been a positive DNA match from any passenger found in any of the various debris fields? Is that even possible, I don't know? But I want to.

Isn't it also possible the "no planes" vs missles arguments are not mutually exclusive?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I am not really aware of a well presented argument explaining how a missile, as opposed to planes, would have caused the collapse of two towers. Since my current belief is that, regardless of what hit the towers, it was all for show and used as a distraction and an excuse to what was to come: Identical pancake collapse of two giant towers. And it makes a lot more sense for an operation this sinister and this public to use reliable, 110% tested older technology like remote controlled planes (whether the actual airline's or a replacement) instead of some hollywood-ogram.

Just like pmexplorer, i became aware of the videos through the same hologram thread and, assuming that all videos they use are indeed authentic videos broadcasted that day, they do expose a very fishy side of the network coverage with compelling arguments and meticulous video editing and analysis.

And very smartly, the video, at the end of the part 8, provides list of the names of "live on site reporters". I would be extremely interested to see someone (not me of course ;-) chase some of these people for an interview... Or at least see if they have received some amazing promotion or something since then....

It'd also be worth chasing anyone working in or around the live video feed editing room that day at these networks. Because, what September Clues suggests could have only been accomplished if the feed was taken over by the black-op with special orders from above.... Or did they just make sure the agents were hired by the networks as technicians long before and made sure...

Until then, I say "something hit the towers and explosives brought'em down"

But hey, what do I know?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenFloyd

The major problem I have with the whole "no planes" theroy is as simple as it is irrefutable. What happened to the people on the planes?

I have heard countless theories about how they may have "disposed" of the planes as well as the passengers, but none of them make any real sense. Especially if you consider that the best way of disposing of both was crashing them in to a building...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join