It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cotholic Religious Contol!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The first church to capitalize on the Anti-Christ and the coming end days is the most popular church in the history of Mankind. I have found a Website that helps portray this image.

From what I have gathered through my own research is there are three major city-states. They each have control over an aspect of the NWO.

Washington D.C. is the military might of the NWO. The Inner City of London is the Economic Might of the NWO. And where I want to touch on here is the Religious might.

Vatican City

www.jesus-is-lord.com...

Here is shown the messages that the Cotholic Church has used in the past and made more recently that has caused me to beleive that they are indeed the one world religion as speculated in the book of Revelations.

Please notice the Crucifix that Pope John Paul II is holding up to the people, at left. Study it closely, and you will realize that it is not a Traditional Crucifix, as we show below. Rather, this Crucifix is known as a "Bent Cross". But, what does that mean? For the answer to that question, let us turn to a Roman Catholic author, Piers Compton, writing in his book, "The Broken Cross: Hidden Hand In the Vatican", Channel Islands, Neville Spearman, 1981.

This Bent Crucifix is "... a sinister symbol, used by Satanists in the sixth century, that had been revived at the time of Vatican Two. This was a bent or broken cross, on which was displayed a repulsive and distorted figure of Christ, which the black magicians and sorcerers of the Middle Ages had made use of to represent the Biblical term 'Mark of the Beast'. Yet, not only Paul VI, but his successors, the two John-Pauls, carried that object and held it up to be revered by crowds, who had not the slightest idea that it stood for anti-Christ." (p. 72) On page 56 Compton prints a picture of the current Pope, John Paul II, holding this bent or broken cross, just as we have shown, at left.

Just like the peace symbol of today.... the cross is broken. Now how do you think Catholics would react at knowing what this cross means. Before, 1054 a.d. the cross looked a bit differently. Try looking at the orthodox cross. This was the original cross used by cristians. Still is today by most orthodox sects.

Here is a link to the original Crucufix.

www.monroecc.edu...

The inverted cross. The most popular symbol of the satanic church. Look at this link which is also in the original page on the fifth page.

www.ovrlnd.com...

I have seen some documentaries "debunking" the christian "myth." I want to know, why they would warn people to refuse the mark of the beast intead of embracing it if they had planned this from the beggining of my church.

As Horace Greeley said, "It is impossible to mentally or socially enslave a Bible reading people." Bible believers will NEVER fit in with a Luciferian New World Order since Christ is our King and the Bible our only creed. In order to innoculate deceived Catholics from receiving the gospel, high level papists devise a number of mind control techniques including the use of propaganda...

If the mark of the beast, ever a tatto or an implant comes into effect then the entire "Christian Myth" will be debunked to prove that the Revelations is True.

Some people even say that the inverted cross is a symbol of Christianity.

"Even if the upside down cross were originally some Romish invention to
trick people into believing Peter was in Rome it has RIGHTLY turned itself
into a Satanic symbol because it was founded on a LIE. Satan is the father
of lies, John 8:44. There is no biblical evidence that Peter [died in Rome]
on an upside down cross...

So this is my idea of the NWO One World Religion.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
So, what does the religious "part" have to do with the nwo? Enlighten me

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Over half the polulation of the earth is in some Christ centered Religion. Therefore the NWO needs a Religion to help them control the population. If the World leader belives it then it must be true.....right???

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
oh i get it now

so what about the people who arent in a christ centered religion, or aren't religious at all?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

well, consider yourself marked and ready for conversion. If you are in the jesus myth religions, you are safe as long as you decide the catholic church is not that bad. Minus the Orthodox church. They are actively trying to stop what is happening.

If you are jewish, you will be decieved unless you decide jesus was real. then you will fight tooth and nail, and then move to an unspecified area whe4re you will be gaurded for the last years of the trib.

If the anti-c deceives you into beleiving he is the christ then all hope is gone

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
forget it. 'nwo' religion is already firmly established. all the evidence you need is in the Bible.

what does the number 666 represent, apart from replacing money?

it means love of man, love of the world, worship of human achievements.

the world is saturated by this philosophy and it is the foundation of Babel, old and new.

nwo religion is opposite to everything the Bible teaches about eternal life:

"do not love the world...the world and its desires will pass away"

"ahses to ashes, dust to dust."

"he who loves his life will lose it"

nwo religion says:

'love the world', 'love human achievements', 'love wealth and power', 'love the work of your hands', 'there is nothing else', 'there is no god', so 'make the most of it'.

therefore the world is saturated by the pursuit of wealth, power, and material possessions. and medical and scientific propaganda blinds people to the fact that it is all for naught.

same idea that built the tower of babel is building the current world.

nwo religion is a mind-set, not an institution.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sollie

If you ask a Catholic if they are Christian they will tell you know. The one world religion will be an institution. You need to have the false prophet to help the Antichrist acheive his global standing. He will claim to be the messiah and cause all to worship his image. Why would the NWO religion be a mind set if we are to worship somebody??? It will be an institution and I honestly believe it will arise out of the catholic church.

new topics

top topics

join