It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Lays out Map of Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Google Labs has created a map of mars similar to what you see in mapquest type searches. (click and drag map)

For those of you who believe aliens to be walking breathing constructing living on the surface, I see absolutely no evidence here. Check it out and prove me wrong?

www.google.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Actually.. to me it looks like one tiny picture repeating over and over and over and over.. Apparently it was developed by Nasa scientists. Could this possibly be obvious disinformation?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

Its just a little piece of mars, and yes, its being repeated over and over. And I bet the images Google get is approved by NASA for the public view.

It really is quite insane that we will accept these piss poor quality images of both the moon and mars. They obviously have much better images available. We can see to the start of the universe with the hubble telescope, yet we cant get a clear close up picture of the moon?

Its such a massive cover up, the whole thing... its almost funny,

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
If you were to figure out the elevation of the picture on Google Mars, and take the same elevation and put it into Google Earth. You could probably hardly tell there is life on Earth.

When you zoom in on Google Earth, the images change and as you get closer, you start to notice building and such.

Who knows how old these pictures are and when they were released. When they are released, are the tampered with by NASA?

There is another thread that explains the research called "Project Red Star" that explains this.

Check it out.

Project Red Star

top topics

join