It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wayne Madsen is unreliable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Anytime a high-profile alternative journalist makes essentially unsourced claims as Wayne Madsen has with the misplaced nukes story, that journalist needs further looking into.

I don't like what I'm finding about Mr. Madsen.

First off, he is operating a website that offers "exclusive access" for pay. Also, he has a penchant for citing unnamed sources. I think another blogger said it best when (s?)he posted:

"(Wayne Madsen) scam is that he finds stories on sites like antiwar.com and whatreallyhappened.com (sites he *doesn't link to*, if you'll notice - he only links to mainstream-ish Democratic blogs), then adds a few "details" (which he simply makes up) and claims he got the story from one of his "sources" in the intelligence community (sources he supposedly acquired in his one-year stint at the NSA back in the mid-80's). He never breaks a big story and none of his extra details are ever confirmed by anyone else.

Madsen admits that the Israeli art students put explosives in the towers but still claims that Bush and "wealthy Saudis" are the real bad guys behind it all - this guy is a tool. My guess is that his job is to keep liberals who are starting to get a clue about Israel from straying too far from the herd."

cytations.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
No replies? WTH gives?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Madsen is a counterintelligence spook. He is Ex-NSA and makes distracting claims of things that don't even happen, like the distracting claim of vote fraud involving the offshore trust.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
his site lists, among favorite links, NESARA. anyone who links to a known scam is either in on the scam or a complete moron (especially given the broad stupidity of the scam in question). I can't put much stock into anything he reports as a result of his inability to research something as easy to unmask as nesara.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Sign of the times...

Wayne Madsen, Sorcha Faal/David Booth, and every other online hoaxer, huckster and hand wringing fraud are a product of the internet and the super highway it provides to the gullible and simple minded. There's a snake oil vendor in every era, and these 'tards are it in ours. generate traffic with outrageous headlines, contrive what the masses want to hear, it isn't anything new, just the method that that the Kool-aid is being delivered.

It's good to document this though.

new topics

top topics

join