It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars" - A Must Read Article For ATS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Why is this topic so ho-hum here on ATS?

Two words: cognitive dissonance

Don't worry, I'm keeping an eye on this. Flagged, starred, added to ATS favourites.

Edit: and it's in my sig, too, now.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Beachcoma]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I am reading the document now and already i feel I have to comment.

This is a very interesting document but would a government training manual (even a black op non-existing part of government) use phrases like "a high level meeting of the Elite was held" (their caps), quote Rothschild and give the wrong date for the invention of the Maser (not to mention an erroneous use). I already smell a rat but if anyone has gone to this much trouble then I will read it all first and then come back with some other observations.

Can I also say that I do not reject the concepts given just the authenticity of the document as a government one.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by EJHoover]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I understand the concern with the authenticity of the document. But then again any document can be fake or real. What struck me was the accuracy of the claims.

It is said to be taken from that Pale Horse book, if that is true, that part can be validated.

There is also a typo in it.

I would say if it was real, it would speak in more softer words, most of the time code words for us and them are used. Do remember that if it is real it would have two purposes, one to inform, two to continue the indoctrination of the tapped person. They would want to build their ego so they would go along with it.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by EJHoover

Thank you for your sharp and discerning eye. I would urge everyone reading this thread to really read it - in its entirety - and all of the links too. I have tried to find as much source information as possible but there is really not that much.

According to what I have found, William Cooper is not the author but did use it in his book and claims, based on his experience in the government and military, that the premise is true. He, however, is a very controversial figure to say the least. He was killed in an armed stand-off with police and many of his friends, family and supporters feel he was targeted as a result of his knowledge and dissent.

Hartford Van Dyke, may well be the actual author but his credibility is just as questionable.

I am a skeptic about most conspiracy topics, with the exception of what I believe is the government's aim to consolidate as much power as possible to as few people as possible. I generally feel most conspiracy theories would require the unlikely complicity of a large number of people. This does not. It is couched in statistics, data and news reports that, on their own, seem harmless enough but collectively work on our psyche to manipulate and control our emotions and actions.

I am not convinced about any of the the stories regarding the origins of SWFQW. I don't know where it came from. I just know that, upon reading it, lightbulbs were going off and I completely recognized the methods it proclaimed to be used against the population as a means of control. If it is not true - it certainly feels true. Wouldn't the result be the same?

Again, I would urge anyone speed reading or scouting this thread to start at the beginning and read it and the links carefully. Draw your own conclusions.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
OK, I have read the document now and I have the following observations:

I am an electrical engineer, so maybe I understood the electrical and mathematical references more than some. All of this bit made some sense as most 'complex system models' can be described as electrical circuits, either in terms of Boolian logic or even analogue circuitry as described. However, I feel that this bit, along with the quasi-technical mathmetics are just window dressing to move this away from being just a collection of good CT / NWO stuff and try and give it an air of authenticity.

The example of 'shock testing' with 'beef', 'miscellaneous', 'gasolene' and 'petroleum products' shows us that if you put up the price of petroleum products the price of gas goes up too.

It also says that 'Beef' and 'miscellaneous' are independent of petroleum products so if w don't notice a change in them we have to test them separately. It then desolves into a load of meaningless math that more importantly than the numbers has no conclusion and then suddenly springs the concept of that these few equations will tell us what bad news will make a country ripe for take over. How did they get to that? I would expect a full description in a document like this, not just an example (beef, gas etc) being extrapolated 'so of course from this simple example we can all see that the complex example must be true'.

I am a consulting enginer who writes and reviews technical reports for a living. One of the important factors in any technical document is 'who is the audience'. I ask myself this question and I can come up with no answers. The language used, the 'hard' sums they use that don't actually come to the conclusions that the text does. The electrical circuits and talk about impedance and capacitance. Who is this intended for?

The Elite? They wouldn't need /want the techy math and electrical stuff.
The 'technicians'? Why would they have all of the background stuff including reference to genocide? This is supposed to be a secret society isn' it? They would also need WAY more technical detail. Could you do it now?

The language used is unlike any technical or government document I have ever read. Phrases like 'The Elite', 'pussy whipped' ' Junior', references to women getting 'the vote' in 1920 may be used in a high-level un-official policy written by a trusted advisor but not in what claims to be a technical thesis. If this was written by any government author for its stated purpose as an instruction manual it would be steeped in the burocratic BS that these people are used to communicating in. Despite the fact that
they are literally discussing the enslavement of these people they would still refer to them in more formal terms.

The interminable 'background' information with all manner of problems. What has a 'maser' got to do with anything? It is introduced in the beginning and not discussed again. This is before you consider that it has no application other than as a frequency generator. A bit more 'technobabble' methinks. The discussion about 'energy' when the whole issue boils down to simple economics that some 'seemingly not related things are actually related due to other things' type argument.

Conclusion: The document makes some interesting points but then it is no more interesting in this respect than many of the theories I see on this forum. The 'technical stuff' is rubbish, I would be happy for anyone to send me any kind of working that shows that these numbers make sense.

The reason why you see so much similarity to what is happening in the world is the same reason that the author of this document has put it down on paper. He is just mirroring concerns that we all feel. The stuff about 'shock testing' feels intuitively right so we can all latch onto that. For all I know it is true that economies are manipulated in this way - I just don't think that this document represents an inside view of how it works

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Excellent post and well-made points! A great analysis of the writing style as well. I completely agree that some of the language does not seem to fit the document but instead seems geared toward eliciting an emotional reaction from the reader and not just detailing a strategy.

Supposedly the "manual" was written for agents of the government who would be able to control the use of and access to data and information. However, especially at the end, it seems to be less "professional" or "technical" for lack of better terms.

However, if you think in terms of "secret societies" (stereotypically speaking), they tend to promote an agenda and encourage thought and behavior patterns. (Please no one go off about Secret Societies, I am just generalizing to make a point here!
) They might tend to use a writing style such as this in their texts and rites, a style meant to stir emotion. If the document was written by elites for elites it might reflect that secret society mumbo-jumbo feel and writing it in manual form is just some arcane schoolboy trickery.

Its all just conjecture

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I agree, I think the math could be skipped, it should be noted that math is a great language for code, but that is just another path to wind down in thought not evidence.

It is so easy to try and reverse and re reverse things to find some value, basically the value for me came in a clean way to sum up the terrible things I have seen in the media and this country. Also the basic attitude presented by the 'Elites' match attitudes I have seen and felt for years. Its in the value of the statements for me, not the authenticity.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong, while I seem to be debunking the document itself, I agree with everyones observations that 'this is so true'.

Like I said in my previous post, I am not denying that there may be manipulation of society in this way, it is just the authenticity of this document that I am concerned about. Like I said, it is intuitive for us to agree with the Author because he is only highlighting issues that we have seen before. The question is... is this 'no conspiracy' (i.e life is just like that) or is this just a document that describes the same conspiracy that we all feel may be happening?

It then remains for us to ask what the motives of this person are in presenting the information in this way. If it is a conspiracy, then why the subtifuge that it is a 'government thing'? I think that it may be more about individuals profiteering than it is about the truth, despite how much it actually appeals to us. All of the good stories will appeal.

The idea that a government has been waging a 'silent war' for nearly 50 years is not that suprising to many who read here, what may be suprising is that a document that does not seem to fit anyones need for such a document would turn up in such an 'easy ' manner.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I think we all were suspect of the source, however I would be curious if it is printed in this form in the book, and more importantly the year, some of those things we did not see till recently, and I think the book is pretty old.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I have a large comment here for this, but would ask anyone the most appropriate way to share it. I am not a writer, that I know, but where compelled to write a few pages (2,183 words) to approach this thread for the answers and insight I thought it might afford.

I know I have only once daisy-chained some writing across a couple posts, but sense this is annoying to readers. At the same time I see that you all are readers here and could read five pages, but off the thread. I don't have a blog, but have a website, yet I do not have html skills worth a hoot. In case anyone has a good suggestion, I ask.

I cannot condense as I took my whole work day to write it after reading the document. I I have no time left. copied the document we where linked to here to a word file and PDF locally. I plan to share this. This is too important an issue to be minimalised or limited in response. (like;"Tell me about your life in 10 or more words."
)

Any ideas? Sorry to waste the post on this, but I'm ethically stuck with a post I cannot place under the rules and practical limits here that we must honor.

Thanks for any thoughts.

ZG

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

So by the earliest verifiable estimates 1979 is the date of origin. But the document refers to the 25th aniversary of the "manual". If believed, that would put the alleged origins in 1954.

I agree, some of the control aspects such as data and information manipulation would only be applicable to a modern information technology driven culture like we have today. Not so much 1979 and certainly not 1954. However, the methodologies of shocking the system and "input"/ "output" work in any time period.

ZeroGhost - As to how a member might post a large document or essay on ATS - I am really not sure. Maybe you should bring that question to the Board Issues and Questions Forum. I'm sorry I don't have a better idea for you, I'm sure you put a lot of thought and effort into writing it.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply. I'll do some appropriate research.

ZG

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The part of the document that I see as time sensitive is the use of behavioral drugs for kids. If this can be shown to be written in the 70's it is a strong indicator this document comes from inside information. A person today with outside knowledge would know of wide spread drugging of children, but a person in the 70s would not know this. The earlier conspiracies of bad drugs were about vaccines for dumbing down and were not spoken of in 'behavioral' terms. In fact behavioral drugs are relatively new as the science of brain chemistry is opened up, Prozac for those who question the splinter in their mind, and are unhappy with society as an example. Ritalin was patented in 1954(seems an interesting year) but its wide spread use as predicted in this document was not till the 1990.

As the transition becomes more difficult to manage, the family unit must be carefully disintegrated, and state-controlled public education and state-operated child-care centers must be become more common and legally enforced so as to begin the detachment of the child from the mother and father at an earlier age. Inoculation of behavioral drugs [Ritalin] can speed the transition for the child

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
DING DING DING

I have a theory of where these documents may have originated. If not in exact form, at least the concepts that created them.

Herbert Hoover was picked as chairman of COMMISSIONS ON THE ORGANIZATION OF THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH it was from 1954

This committee did much more, it was 23 task force in all areas of government to handle the sprawling post ww2 deficit and societal inefficiencies (or maybe the FDR new deal the revolution against money control by the few)

Herbert Hoover was a staunch free enterprise capitalist, and the committee was loaded with big business heavy hitters.

Could these studies also have included social engineering, note that Hoover was a engineer, and we do not know how much info of the studies was released for general consumption.

It was only a few years after this study happened, that Eisenhower warned us of the "Defence Industrial Complex"

www.ecommcode2.com...
Initial studies were conducted by twenty-four task force committees, each delving into specific areas such as budgeting, personnel, national defense, the Executive Office of the President, public works, foreign affairs, and public welfare.

Some Herbert Hoover quotes
"A good many things go around in the dark besides Santa Claus.
Herbert Hoover"

"Once upon a time my political opponents honored me as possessing the fabulous intellectual and economic power by which I created a worldwide depression all by myself.
Herbert Hoover"

I looked at speeches where I assumed he was talking over the heads of most people with allegory and metaphor. I take them out of context unless you think in terms of allegory. In literal sense they do not say much of value until you read between the lines. This is very common, the double message can be used to speak to those in the know.

Here is a speech where he uses the adult/child metaphor
www.hooverassociation.org...
"The normal boy, a primitive animal, takes to competition and battle. In the days before our civilization became so perfect, he matched his wits with the birds, the bees, and the fish. Today he is separated from Mother Earth and all her works, except the weather.
Therefore, our proposal is to channel him into constructive joy, rather than destructive glee.
We must divert the boy's fine loyalties to the gang from fighting it out with fists to the winning of points. We must let off his explosive violence without letting him get into the police court."

The last two paragraphs in the speech (not here) compare control through manipulation and capitalism with control threw force and communism, it is a statement of system, 1984 vs Brave New World if you will.

In this speech just replace freemen with elite
"The tablets of free men, lost in the Dark Ages, were again handed down to the American people. Those tablets bore not only the words of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution but they expressed the very spirit of free men"
This sure sounds like the resurgence of old ideals of secret societies, Rome was not free, neither was Persia, or Egypt. And its wording fits the idea of the enlightened.

"If freedom is to live, we can no more have economic tyranny than we can have political tyranny. Representative government has not been maintained to the mastery of its own house."
He speaks of stopping the redistribution of the New Deal and the taking back control of wealth.

"Look still further and you will find not only inflation but that the intolerable taxes stifle initiative and are driving millions of our people to become more and more dependent upon the Government."
Right out of the manual.

"How many mistakes do we have to make before we learn that our genius lies in the invention, production and operation of great weapons? Our future is in these great weapons, not in bayonets"
This is the defence of the silent weapon, genius over force.

I found this speech, know that societies speak in code to each other, replace fish, with power and control, and fishermen with the elite. fishing with being around the elite not with the rabble
Moreover, while we are steadily organizing increased production of leisure time, the production of what to do with it still lags greatly. And the more leisure, the more crime
This matches what is in the document found by OP exactly

[edit on 2-10-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This is the best thread I've seen on ATS for a while!!!!
Even if the document isn't legit, this is obviously what's going on here in the US. I always thought that the reason we have all become so docile is the constant barrage of FEAR that we get everyday on the tube. This explanation is much more in depth. I'm linking this thread to my website and also linking to the site it was taken from.
Has anybody seen the movie They Live? In the movie the population was lulled into a state of semi-consciousnesswith constant subliminal messages and the only was to "wake up" was with special glasses.

How do we "wake up" from this?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Wow! Redge you are all over this like white on rice! (AT least that's how we say it in the south!
You have done some amazing detective work lately in this and other threads. I need time just to go through it all.

I think the comparison that Hoover was drawing is strikingly like the rhetoric from the manual and the dates do correspond. And the timing of mainstream behaviorial management through drugs compared to when the article was written is definitely off. I had not even picked up on that. Great analysis.

It just gets more interesting doesn't it? Disturbing too.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjsconcrete
Has anybody seen the movie They Live? In the movie the population was lulled into a state of semi-consciousnesswith constant subliminal messages and the only was to "wake up" was with special glasses.

How do we "wake up" from this?

You wake up by getting a pair of sunglasses just like in the movie. A new perspective. This has been being written about for years in pop culture, once you see it it is everywhere. Waking up is giving trust where trust is earned, not where we are told to trust, think for yourself, question learn and then speak.

Tripods episode here has the binoculars instead of sunglasses
www.youtube.com... part 3 episode 1

Night of the living dead, A bunch of people walking like zombies, what do they want to do, eat your brain and make you one of them

Planet of the apes: Humans living outside the apes have no voice, they cut your brain out if you speak, they lie they actually know the truth but hide it to keep their power over the real ancestors normal humans.

Matrix red or blue pill, you either go back to sleep or down the rabbit hole you go

Lord of the rings Do you take the ring of power?

And in Music
Check this clip out.
www.youtube.com...

How abouts Sting and message in a bottle, that is about realizing others have seen also and he sings of taking the ring of power, master becomes the slave to darkness.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Emenem's Mosh
www.youtube.com...

And the one that was my pair of glasses, that woke me that started me down this dusty trail Buffy The Vampire Slayer Musical episode, No Kidding.
www.youtube.com...
myspacetv.com...
www.youtube.com...
I literally watched this episode over and over, then after many days, snap I woke up, I knew what the sliver was. It was like fighting through a fog, truly it was a change of ability to think, I removed my cap. Its different for everyone, but the idea that you have to live the way we wear meant to with kindness, and the courage to walk into the fire and reclaim the passion of what is right, to feel again... Ok enough about me

And Nickleback
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The idea of new perspective was also written by Plato in the Cave example. Although I think he has a dim outlook on things.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
As if we didn't already know - If it isn't about power and control then it must be about money. Below is a link to another interesting thread on ATS. Essentially, it details what I think is the logical evolution of this "Weopon" of control, making even more money off of the masses. IgnoranceIsntBliss gives a great synopsis so I will just link it.

"The Shock Doctrine: Disaster Capitalism"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Great stuff Redge777 thanks!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join