It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Caught Lying About 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I wonder how he saw the first plane hit the WTC? He had some knowledge beforehand?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Yeah this is really old news... hes been caught in plenty of lies, when he doesn't have a script he can't remember the lies hes told. Thank god the American public are too stupid to realize or even care.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Thank god the American public are too stupid to realize or even care.

I think it's more of they don't care. We now have a president that is "Joe American"...i.e. stupid. That makes people feel all warm and fuzzy inside. And yes, I'm American but the lack of intellegence here is overwhelming. Not that I'm tooting my own horn as an intellectual. But, I'd have to say that I could think circles around some people I've met.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

That might be what he and his handlers want you to think, that he's just a good ol' boy from Texas, not to bright but likable.

But I dought it. I think its all show so we'll feel OK when the dummie's out of office and he gets blamed for 911 and all the subsequent foreign policy blunders he was supposedly in charge of.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I think it goes beyond that. Ever see him debate back when he was governor of Texas? He was bright, articulate and didn't make "mistakes". But, I do agree with you.

Edit: Why doesn't the "reply to" button ever work for me?

[edit on 9/27/2007 by Griff]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I think one of the most annoying and problematic features of the modern political scene is the successful effort made by handlers and spin doctors to make the people they manage appear to be ordinary folks.

When something truly diabolical happens, many people can't believe that goofy guy, Dubya, could possibly be responsible for it, or even a party to it. Every time he bumps his head or launches into another harmless inanity he reinforces the impression of innocence. I even like the guy. I think having a few beers with him at a barbeque would be fun. Problem is I've read too much about his backround, his father's escapades and 911.

He is on the perp team alright, even if it is just as batboy.

join