It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton's an android?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This is probably why bill doesnt sleep with her. She's definately creepy, I dunno if she's a robot or an alien but she is something strange. She could just be a crazy woman, no offense to women but my mom is looney as hell and she's not a robot.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by docklands
The circumstancial evidence is enough for me, bacause I think she will not break down and cause an electrical short in the studio. I don't think she is 100% robot, rather, a very sophisticated and advanced mix of chemical, biological, mind-programmed and electrical synthesis.

That is where you and I differ. Circumstantial evidence is not enough for me.

I agree with you that 'something' has changed about Hillary Clinton since she was First Lady. She seems colder, smiles less, gotten a bit plumper, and looks older....

Hillary 1992

Much more recently

Hmm... maybe its not robotic in nature, but like Menopause combined with the prospect that she hasn't had relations with her husband since November 1995 (Start of Lewinsky/Clinton affair), possibly longer.

The Average age at the onset of Menopause, 51 years
Hillary Clinton's current age, 59

There are many Psychological issues surrounding Menopause, including "Mood Disorders". In addition, many women who have undergone Menopause undergo extensive Hormone Replacement Therapy.

So we have a possibly post menopausal women, undergoing possible hormone treatments, who is running for the male dominated office of President of the United States.

It is also very likely she has image consultants and handlers showing her poll numbers after she wears cleavage bearing attire. I don't know man, to me it sounds less and less like "ROBOT" and more like 'She is trying to manipulate herself to best fit what she thinks America wants' She has shifted trying to be "The Lady" to "The Commander" Only problem is, we have never had a female "Commander", so there is no "Playbook"

I don't know, I am sure you are going to show us a photo of an ant with a chip in its mouth, or a verichip, and say that the hormone shots are how they have chipped her. Thats fine... to each his own.

I find it more likey that she was once a woman, who aged, but she fought the aging with 'treatments' to keep her 'young' (Botox, Hormones... Human Blood?). Now she is trying to acquire a position that has long been held by men. So we have an individual whose physiology is inching closer to 'asexual' everyday, changing from the role of Jackie O to LBJ...

I think you are correct in your premise that something is 'UP' with Hillary Clinton. I just think that the robot idea is swinging for the fences, without much in the trenches.

Best Wishes...
DocMoreau

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
You have got to be kidding me.

Alright, alright, I understand this is ATS but androids? This is the same as those folks that claim everybody ever to be "elite" are also reptiles. There's absolutely no tangible evidence for either, well, those reptilian guys have those quirky little YouTube videos where their eyes are shifting! You know, the ones with the X-File soundtrack? While that doesn't mean squat... But... Androids?

I am in no way a Hillary supporter (Barack!) but her lack of "humanity" doesn't have to be attributed to her supposed mechanical parts.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Do you mean this?

[edit on 28-9-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Is that why she acts so very cold & humanless ?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau

I find it more likey that she was once a woman, who aged, but she fought the aging with 'treatments' to keep her 'young' (Botox, Hormones... Human Blood?). Now she is trying to acquire a position that has long been held by men. So we have an individual whose physiology is inching closer to 'asexual' everyday, changing from the role of Jackie O to LBJ...

No no, I know all about the marketing of a candidate. It's bizzare to a point how those study groups are there to coach the candidates about how to present themselves as what the constituents wants to see.

I know all about that, every single candidates have those coaches, Hillary is different, very different. Not just because of her changing hormones or her post-menopausal symptoms but something else.

You must think I'm somekind of kook to think there's anything beyond the typical staged aprrearances, but I assure you, I am very sharp when it comes to something that's not quite right.

My alarm went off the more I observe her. I think she has changed not just due to aging, getting jaded, botox, hormones etc, I think she might be a new PROJECT of the NWO.

An experimental entity, built to order. She follows the polls, response to the numbers and the current mood of the voting crowd, in a very automated way, very soulless way, in a very mechanical way.

I think she probably has more inhuman parts and fluids in her than most of us care to investigate. Yet it shows so profoundly, it really made me shudder.

Inhuman....

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

Yeah, but it wasn't just on FNS, I think she cackled that way on all of the major Sunday morning news programs (five I think).

[edit on 9/28/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Here, I'm sure we all know in a few years AI (artificial intelligence) will surpass human brain. The capability to think rationally, free-thoughts, only thing it's lacking is a soul.

CNN

With AI developers working to mesh together both approaches, Bostrom said the eventual development of "super-intelligent" machines -- with cognitive powers far in excess of human brain power -- would pose new challenges. "When you have an AI system that can assist in the design of improved versions of itself you could go overnight to something that is radically superintelligent," he said.

Who to say the military or private contractors' computing experimentation isn't there already? We all know the secret private sector is 10-20 years ahead of the mainstream technology.

It's not impossible, and no, it's not unthinkable, it's real and it's now, and it's Hillary.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It's threads like these that make me want to leave ATS and never come back.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Going back to the claim in this thread that alludes to the Japanese "android," there must be a simpler explanation. Has anyone considered it might be Botox?

If used excessively it might make the face more like that of the cited android.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkipShipman
Has anyone considered it might be Botox?

If this is the result of BOTOX® Cosmetic, I don't think Hillary will top the list of whom the manufacturer would like to use in its advertisements:

[edit on 9/28/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

Everyone is entitled to look like hell in at least one publicised photo and not have it mean anything more than a need for sleep, better diet, and exercise.

Of course, she has had something done to improve her appearance which could range from a nip and a tuck to microderm abrasion to Botox to [fill in the blank].

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

If used excessively it might make the face more like that of the cited android.

Botox use can and does result in days where the normal human face simply doesn't respond as it should, and anyone looking at such a person would register that something doesn't seem quite right. Indeed, the molded android looking faces of the over-Botox-ed does come to mind in answer to the question of appearance and demeanor.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
That photo of the "ugly" Hillary will probably be a big part of the
upcoming campaign if she is indeed the Democratic nominee.
The attack ads that could be built around that photo by her
Republican opponent are in the hundreds. I'm sure Hillary herself
cringes every time she sees it on the net..or wherever.

BTW..why did Hillary come out earlier this week and proclaim
that she is NOT a lesbian? Did someone accuse her of being
such? It seems unlikely that she would be, because two of
Bill's past flings said in interviews that he's a super stud.
Perhaps I need to do some research on why hetros convert
to homos in mid-life.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

She looks as rough as a bag of spuds!!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
BTW..why did Hillary come out earlier this week and proclaim
that she is NOT a lesbian? Did someone accuse her of being
such? It seems unlikely that she would be, because two of
Bill's past flings said in interviews that he's a super stud.
Perhaps I need to do some research on why hetros convert
to homos in mid-life.

Some people just have that kind of drive. In this case, Hillary's tendency is to become the dominant gender in a male-oriented society. So she behaves like a male, or what we call a strong woman. This is why man usually cheats, when their spouse looses their sexual identity. She becomes asexual not just talking about her aging, post-menopausal-sex-drive, but her mentality is no longer that of nurture, instead that of complete and utter dominance and domination.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
maybe she is just slick on the camera/mic.

seems confident to me.

not really a supporter of her politics but i like the way she is personally.

edit*
yale grad
litigator
first female partner at rose firm
one of the 100 most influential lawyers in the states for 2 years
gtadutaed pili sci with honors
she has been on house judiciary commitees including watergate
tought law...

she is SLICK man...i think we are not used to that type if polish.
we have had 8 years of a tard in office and while bill was slick, i think hillary pwns bill.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Boondock78]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boondock78

i think hillary pwns bill.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Boondock78]

Too bad bill liked to be pwnd by a kankle instead.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I could imagine Bill visiting Stepford for a while.
Getting a upgrade on his wife.

Does she seem to have an unusually large contingent of computer engineers following her around?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
There are credible claims of Bill being hypnotized. Havent you guys seen the videos? This explains why hes always smiling even if he just gets word of his mother dying. As for hillary, heck, she might be a reptilian just like bush.

Something aint right about those quarrelsome eyes & stares.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join