It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bad news of astral projectors

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
You cant help but be against them because astral projectors are conspiring against persons and nations. They are our natural foes. The astral projectors I'm talking about are the ones that are spending life in the electromagnetic field where it is always present as them (which is also the reason why they can do projections as they wish at will--not accedently).

When you read this you might come to find out that you've been a victim of astral projectors.

An astral projector is someone with limited authority/control over the electromagnetic field and space related anti-gravity inside and outside their own human body (aswell as inside another person's body where they can manipulate/alter the mind's electromagnetic related part which effects the person's senses). Their control over another person's mind is greater when the person is in their sleep state (somewhat unconscious state). The astral body of the humans that astral project doesn't sleep, by the way.

They can manipulate the field so their astral (electromagnetic) body can have sight, hear, transmit sound (usually in the form of a voice), and feel outside of their own human body. The astral body is as an extension of their very mind.

Astral projectors can feel what you're feeling if they choose to...from inner emotional feelings to physical pain sensations anywhere in/on the body all from what your very mind senses of its body. They can sense your physical postition too with the field they can project.

Some ppl in my family are astral projectors. And so I've learned so from their confessions and admission of guilt corresponding to some of my experiences induced by what turned out as being them.

A metaphor for the devil and his angels, mentioned in the Gospel, is astral projectors and their astral projections.

All dreams are infact induced by astral projectors. That's correct. As long as you are having dreams you are being effected by astral projectors watching. They can see what you only try to visualize in your imagination/mind. And they can take that scoop of informative knowledge and relay it back in a recreation of their own to you in a dream if they so choose to. You must face the facts, they spy on ppl and are a threat to any nation's national security. But one thing they can not do is hear your thoughts. When you are asleep they can make you see what their astral body sees if they want you to. Some ppl mistake this for an OBE. But actual astral projectors can see their own human body from above. So these kinds of OBEs are infact intentional and can be self inflicted/induced.

It is the astral projectors, not us who are not, that turn into ghosts after human death. They upgrade when they become ghosts because what comes out of their dead human body is stronger, particularly in the anti-gravity array. They can create pressure that can sear (as it felt like to me before with my encounter with a ghost) painfully into the brain or vain of, say, some other person. In ghost form they are somehow seeable or sensed by other astral projectors astral projecting in the very area the ghost is dwelling from what I noticed.

While they are a ghost, for a while, something or someone takes them away. Where did they go? From what else I've learned like from the Gospels (after carfully breaking down the metaphors) is that the Higher Power takes them away to cast them into the sun. And one can conclude the sun as being a place of hell.

Astral projectors may have saught to keep any bit of info on you they've seen from the astral plane. Such as passwords, SS#, etc of other personal information. But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would have suffered his house to be broken through/up.

Astral projections can be harmful by intent to persons being projected against in many ways.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
should we start a posse and burn them unless they repent?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
^^^They'll be burned naturally reguardless if the repent or not from doing someone foul because it's there being here that's of darkness and they cant repent from it. It's too late. They are stuck as if caught in a net that was cast. In other words, they are caught red handed in their deed that can be reproved. Their very souls are not of this world, but were sown to seem so.

Now can anyone relate to this:

Other facts to know about to what their astral projections as them can do:

1. They know when you're alseep or when you're not.
2. They know when you're home or when you're not in it.
3. They can be the reason you wet the bed or have a wet dream.
4. They can cause your head to hurt with electromagnetic waves.
5. They can shock an eye of your's to irratate it badly.
6. They can cause you to hear voices if they choose to. Be warned!
7. They can play as the voice of anyone (which you might believe it to be God, an angel, a ghost, someone you know who is still alive, etc).
8. They can make you feel touched anywhere on the body by a powerful electromagnetic field they can generate. (It's especially felt when by something generating an existing electric field like an on computer or power line.)
9. They can cause sleep paralysis to where they get you to see things they created positioned with actual things surrounding.
10. They can burn you slightly.

Pay attention! ^^^I tell this info based on what I experienced without drugs or mental illness. So accept this as truth, or else, be a blind victim as long as you live. Stop pretending you cant see truth. They are your foes. And they could be any person you dont truely know that you meet in person or over the phone. The electromagnetic world is their's for now. Watch your front and back or be a victim of theft and/or torture.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I have astrally projected before, unintentionally. Gee, I didn't
realize I was doing all those awful things.

Sorry, I just have real problems with this "info". It doesn't fit with anything I've ever come across regarding astral projection. You are talking about out-of-body experiences, right?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Clearly you are misguided.

What you accuse astral projectors of is not even close - since an astral projection takes place in the astral plane and not the physical/etheric plane.

An etherical projection does allow a projector to snoop and spy to some degree but it does have its limits. Of course if you had experienced a projection for yourself you would know this.

Also stop throwing the term 'facts' around please.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
damn, someone has finally discovered the truth of truths. and we really thought we could stay in hiding, unseen by everyone for another thousand years. be sure we are going to handle you tonight!

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
damn, someone has finally discovered the truth of truths. and we really thought we could stay in hiding, unseen by everyone for another thousand years. be sure we are going to handle you tonight!

I'll let the 'others' know that we cant join them for our regular Thursday night of evil plotting within the astral plane.

We'll be too busy dishing out slight burns and eye irritations.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
wow, you can snoop during an etherical projection??

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Slight eye irritations!/11?! Is that why I've been waking up every morning with bloodshot eyes and wondering if I have pink eye yet or not? So it was an astral projector who stole my uncle's identity?

Seriously though.... I have no idea where this guy is getting his information from.... astral projectors are people too. They are probably more spiritually advanced than most people just from their experiences, if anything. Anyone can astral project, it's not just "freaks without souls who are doomed to be ghosts." You can try it yourself. Although I have never managed to successfully project myself, I have gotten very close and just from some of the sensations I have gotten I know it's real. I've been researching it for over 6 years and heard all kinds of untrue allegations from the Christian fanatics as to why you shouldn't project such as getting stuck out of your body, being possessed, and other tactics to try and scare you from trying, but never anything this ludicris. Are you sure your parents didn't just make up stories about astral projectors making you wet your bed to take the blame off of you? I have never met anyone who claimed to have the ability to project that I didn't like, or that seemed to have negative intentions.

I also assume you know that Mabus is the 3rd antichrist of Nostrodamus' predictions...

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I dont want to be rude, but some of this sounds like symtoms of schizophrenia.

I mean, come on! Astral projectors knows when you sleep or not, they give you dreams, they know when you are home or not, they can give you a headache or eye irritations...

This just sounds weird IMHO and sounds like the ideas of a schizophreniac...

// k

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus

All dreams are infact induced by astral projectors. That's correct. As long as you are having dreams you are being effected by astral projectors watching.

You, my friend, are an idiot. There is not a class of people that spend their lives devoted to making you have wet dreams about your neighbors 11 year old son. You don't like the idea of astral projection because you cannot do it and probably have been a victim of some douche that thought it was funny.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Could astral projectors be what some people call demons? I have projected twice ... once in my sleep, once I seemed to be fully awake. Not really sure. Once I became a Christian I gave it up. I'm glad I did if the information here is true. When I discern something like a "spirit" I learned to rebuke them. Think this could be demons?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This is absurd. Astral projectors cannot negatively affect another person. This is a fundamental truth. Secondly, astral projection causes the most amazing internal feelings that I don't see how anyone could want to harm another when they are projecting. Mabus clearly has delusions about what this phenomena is. This most likely stems from jealous pertaining to the inability to do it.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Truly beyond absurd.
This person is suffering from some pretty sad delusions................looking for reasons to blame his wet dreams on someone else.........

Anyway this poster sure sounds like a poster we had here a couple of years ago and Zaphod58 and me spent way to much time trying to enlighten the sad deluded person. I am not going to bother to give this OP any more energy than I have now with the exception of digging up the other old thread to link to this one as they seem so very alike.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Hey

I know now, from experience, astral projection, is experiencing dreamstate from the "self" and not "looking in" at ones self...

A dream, is experienced as seeing yourself or watching from outside, it is vague and foggy , unclear, and not memorable...Projection is dreaming, but from your own perspective....

You hear people say, (when they commit a crime or on drugs), "It was like a dream"
because they simply "watched" themselves do it.

Projection is heightened awareness during dreamstate...You feel smell and touch, it is the fine sheath between sleep and wakefullness...It is true perfect conciousness void of external stimulus....

I do believe it is possible to be in contact with others on this level...but to think one could actually cause harm to another, physically cause harm during this state is truly absurd..

i used to be
XXkrisXX
I am not new to this forum

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Ridiculous. Simply ridiculous.

"They know if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness' sake."

Sounds just like Santa Claus. *snicker*

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kickass
I dont want to be rude, but some of this sounds like symtoms of schizophrenia.

I mean, come on! Astral projectors knows when you sleep or not, they give you dreams, they know when you are home or not, they can give you a headache or eye irritations...

This just sounds weird IMHO and sounds like the ideas of a schizophreniac...

// k

kickass summed it up nicely. I would be very careful about talking about your theory as they still use electro-shock treatment on schizophrenics. I'm really not kidding, they lock people up who talk about this kind of thing. I've been in mental wards, I've seen it.

Vas

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Now I've heard everything! Really...get a grip, your info is completely obscure.
If this where the case,that would mean everybody on this friggin planet is controled astrally,even monkeys and dogs, because they all dream..... So keep dreaming because according to this guy, Nightmare on Elm St, really exists

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Perhaps the word choice is wrong... I don't think "astral" is entirely correct. Methinks "energy" would work better, simply based on the description.

Thus, "Energy Projectors".

I've heard of psychic vampires, and they are (in short) black holes for energy -- pull the energy right from you, usually after they trick you into allowing them.

Perhaps these people are the opposite -- not black holes, but rather suns (for a lack of a better analogy). If they can affect their own personal electromagnetics (which is entirely possible), then they give off enough energy to be able to feel out and/or mess with other people's energies... Thus, they project their energies.

Interesting idea...

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diseria
Perhaps the word choice is wrong... I don't think "astral" is entirely correct. Methinks "energy" would work better, simply based on the description.

Thus, "Energy Projectors".

I've heard of psychic vampires, and they are (in short) black holes for energy -- pull the energy right from you, usually after they trick you into allowing them.

Interesting idea...
..."

I believe this ! yes...I call them "energy suckers".We all know them...They walk in a room and the party is OHVER....But I dont believe they are necessarily aware of their "blackhole"ness...It is their "Negative Energy" that sucks the room of "positive energy" and changes the atmosphere to
to a perfect zero energy. And your like,
"What the hell Just happened?"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join