It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteorite crash in Peruvian town

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Guys today I have been told some strange news about this whole meteorite crash. I work in a medical building that houses government agencies as well, and because in my lab business I have some very close friends that are doctors in a wide field we all share case studies and crap even the federal labs in my building. This morning after my morning b.s. tour around my lab to make sure all my little nerdies are busy doing thier work case studies and such I stepped out to do my rounds for the building gossip and one of my fellow nerds just happened to alert me to this whole meteorite crash blunder.
Now the funny thing here in this artical states the sickness is just mass hyseria of sorts, But according to a close friend there "MIGHT" be more to this. His girl works for the CDC in Atlanta and she was dispatched to this site and word back is that it is a bit more serious than a mass hysteria. Now her words are that the CDC has taken over the impact site and some who have been in close contact with fumes have been under lock and key since the onset of the sickness. Now no other word from that but I find it a bit funny that this story popped up today and this is total B.S.

news.yahoo.com...

I'll keep you guys posted as to whats the follow up on site with this as it comes to light.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Thank you. Yeah, its pretty obvious its not mass hysteria to me, and I still think the crashed spy satellite makes a lot more sense, considering the Pu238 fuel cells would give exactly the symptoms being described.

We will never find out if it was though... now they are all over it and no more information from the government will come on this.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Copernicus]

join