It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Micheal Lee Hill Videos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Magnificent claims require magnificent proof and explanation. Until it is provided the more mundane and most likely expalnation rules for me. There is absolutely no reason to speculate outside of what we already know about these lights in the sky - one of which is that there are many, many things here on Earth already that can cause what is on these videos and how they behave. There is nothing in these videos to make me want to speculate outside of what is already known about what could be causing these lights in the sky. Fantasizing is not part of the process of coming to the truth here.

These arent "orbs". They are simply lights in the sky. "Orbs" is a term I refuse to use to define what is in these videos because the UFO community at large is using that term to turn simple lights in the sky into something nearly supernatural, based in belief, that in most cases it is automatically drawing at minimum an alien conclusion from observing them.

No we dont know that they are planes 100%. Based on what has been seen in these vids so far MY conclusion, until verifiable evidence comes about to change MY opinion about them, is that they are most probably planes. The reason we dont know 100% is because the dopes taking these videos are going out of their way to not provide to those of us contesting the vids 100% of the data needed to more firmly conclude what is actually happening.

I want one of these stupid "orbs" hovering 10 meters over MLH's head while he is standing there pissing his pants taking video of it. It would be nice if he wasnt in an altered state of mind while doing it. I want 30 minutes of unintterupted video both in standard light and nightshot, not 3 minute snippet vids of the operator whipping back and forth between the two or messing with the camera and its stinking focus, etc. etc. I want verifiable video taken closer to Hopkins to rule out the planes possibility. I want more than one pilot report in the last decade or so expressing that they have seen these lights and couldnt ID them. I want non terrestrial and non ballistic behavior on tape. We ALL should want these things in order to rule out the common before presuming they might not be planes.

Coming anywhere near close to claiming these are not planes requires more, more, more. People investigating these must first and foremost being going out of their way to provide evidence that these are NOT planes first, but that isnt happening here is it? Coughagendacough

I have never claimed that these were 100% planes but not for a lack of wanting more evidence to firm up my conclusion or destroy it one way or the other. Unfortunately I live in Tennessee and must depend on those willing to do some of those things to bring this evidences to the table for discussion and I wait patiently for these to be brought forth. Yes, as of right now these are unidentifiable, they are simply lights in the sky.

I will hold onto the most plausible conclusion as of right now until evidence compelling enough is brought forth that would force me to change my line of thinking. There has been no reason yet for ME to go outside what is real and already known in this instance. There is nothing in these videos spectacular enough to make me come to a spectacular conclusion.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
To Lost Mind, Do you believe there are ET's visiting planet Earth right now?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by area512012

No. I dont believe in anything. Period. I dont base my knowledge of this world and my life in it on any belief system. ESPECIALLY if it is man made, as all belief systems are. To the best of my ability, I try to base everything I know on facts.

Do I speculate, sure I do. Everyone has an imagination and has the free will to use it - I just dont use my to imagination and speculation (or anyone elses for that matter) to prove theories. I dont know where people got the idea that you CAN use fantasy, imagination and wild speculation to reaffirm theories but that just isnt how it is done.

Do I THINK we are being visited by aliens? Based on my personal experience, most likely not, no one I have knowledge of can prove if we are or not, yet. Whether or not you want to think it is true or not, I am openminded to the possibility of visitation but there is simply nothing out there that I have seen or experienced that would make me think we are infested with alien life as some would have it. IF contact has happened I am sure we would be the last to know about it and our being made aware of the fact would most likely happen in a manner which none of us could imagine.

Having said that, no matter how little evidence I see of it, visitation could be happening and I could very well be completely wrong about it, and I would gladly admit being wrong. A person would have to be a dummy not to allow for the possibility no matter how small and even more stupid to not have the balls to admit that their ideas could very well be very wrong. You just dont use a minimal possibility and the overtly speculative to create theories with. Odds being what they are our galaxy must be littered with life, but I personally havent seen anything very alien here. Well, cept for MJ.

I also would be very proud to belong to a human race that had the skill and technology to be responsible for creating what some of the more spectacular sightings have portrayed. Very proud, and I want to think that WE are responsible for all of the goofy acting lights humans have seen in our skies for the last 100 years or so.

I really dont know why many here have a hard time thinking that we as a species arent intelligent enough to create devices and have knowledge of the sciences needed to do so and yet have in the same breath the innate capacity to create alien hierarchies where no evidence has been brought forth they are even here. Blows me away sometimes. I am very comfortable with humans being responsible for what we are seeing and experiencing.

EDIT: To add, I really do not want this thread to become about me and what I think so after this little interlude it would be nice if we could get back on topic, thanks! Lets use the U2U system to address each other if possible so the tread isnt derailed.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
These look simular IMO

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Lake Erie UFO's are not a hoax as it turns out! Lake Erie story has also been recently featured on Mexico's equivalent of 20/20 by internationally known Jaime Maussan ... If there is no translation, watch the clip on youtube and press "CC" Button for an English translation.

Jaime Maussan - UFO sightings over Lake Erie Pt. I
www.youtube.com...

Jaime Maussan - UFO sightings over Lake Erie Pt. II
www.youtube.com...

There is the biggest UFO story unfolding here over Lake Erie possibly ever!

Strange lights are appearing again over the lake with the creepy name - 150 years of paranormal history?

Apparently, the“Lake Erie Lights” have returned once again, and they have locals talking. Some loudly, some in hushed tones. But some are wondering whether these recent waves of UFO sightings over the lake with the creepy name is the real thing or a hoax. If the new lights and their videos are indeed a hoax, it would be a shame for UFOlogy because Lake Erie has a long history of mind-boggling paranormal activity.

To start, the lake is named after a Native American tribe called the “Erielhonan”, meaning the people with “long tails”. They were also called the “Cat” or “Raccoon” people. What’s more, the region was a hot-bead of abolitionism leading up to the Civil War, a time when the locals on the highlands south of the city told outsiders beware of the lake’s “Wizard Lights”. Some thought they were distressed ships on fire, but daybreak revealed no wreckage, dead bodies or survivors.

One hundred and fifty years later, on a cold winter night in 1988, a Triangle UFO described as large as “the Goodyear Blimp” appeared on the lake. Stunned witnesses said at first the craft seemed to be struggling to get off a sheet of ice that was not far from the lake’s shore. As a crowd of witnesses grows, the craft sets loose a squadron of smaller, triangular-shaped craft that buzz the witnesses.

A local Coast Guard team sees the entire episode unfold right in front of their eyes, but within hours the team is apparently strong-armed into silence by military officers from Ohio’s Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. What’s more, the civilians who do see the oblong craft will soon have their homes buzzed by an alleged unmarked black helicopter.

It’s one of the best-documented UFO cases in the history of the US. Twenty years later, one of the Coast Guard personnel there that night is still not sure what he saw – or is he?

Since 2004, CUP, the Cleveland Ufology Project, has documented 40 sightings from northeast Ohio and from the miles of Lake Erie beaches. CUP was founded in 1952 and, fittingly, is one of the oldest UFO-spotting groups in the country, if not the planet. The latest wave of Lake Erie Lights took place at the beginning of 2010.

Here is the video...
www.youtube.com...

A witness saw a triangular-shaped craft with amber lights vanish over the lake. Then for ten nights in a row, witnesses said a mysterious light began appearing over Lake Erie near Cleveland – showing up at around 7:30 pm and zipping around in the darkness for about two hours before disappearing. MSNBC covered the fresh wave, even going live to Cleveland for witness interviews.

Here is the MSNBC Story
www.youtube.com...

The UFO sightings at Euclid, Ohio, continues now for the ninth day in a row, as reported by MSNBC reporter David Schuster.

With the news spreading on this consistent sighting over more than one week, people are apparently camping out along the banks of Lake Erie to watch.

The UFO is a single ball of light in the night sky that is showing movement and witnesses at the scene say that the object is changing color.

Schuster interviewed British Ufologist Nick Pope for this report, who agrees that the sighting is very unusual. Schuster contacted both the FAA and the military, and cannot find a manmade explanation for this sighting.

Pope says that further investigation must be done to rule out other natural or mannade explanations.

Friday night on The Alien Agenda radio, both Eugene Erlikh and Michael Lee Hill were featured on the show. Both had filmed unknown multicolored orb/craft over Lake Erie and coincidentally live within 5 minutes of each other in Cleveland. Michael's videos go further back to 2006 and Eugene's are more recent.

On April 6, 2010 Michael and Eugene unknowingly and simultaneously filmed similar multicolored orb/craft on the same night and at the same time or within minutes of each other. Both videographers made this discovery just yesterday as well.

According to Erlikh, at approximately 6:45pm EST, on Thursday night (April 8, 2010) a private telephone call came into his residence. Eugene answered and the man on the other end assumed to know it was Eugene and called him by name. The man identified himself as a member of Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies. He did give his name and email that is, in fact, linked to the BAASS.ORG domain name. He asked Eugene a number of questions pertaining to the sightings over Lake Erie. The man then demanded Eugene give up the exact coordinates of the location the lights are appearing. When Eugene questioned the man, he stated he knew the lights were not terrestrial or from this planet and there's big money involved in obtaining that technology!

"In Regards to the Lights over Lake Erie I am not absolutely convinced that they are coming from conventional aircraft.As an investigator I must be completly objective with any UFO's reported which has multiple witnesses. BAASS employees are paid professionals, all the investigators are former law enforcement detectives who have a higher level set of skills and experience.MUFON Takes anyone who pays the money and passes the test and works for free. That does not make them a credible source for information for me to except they're conclusions." - Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies Investigator

“It’s a hot spot,” declares local Ufologist Aaron Clark about the beaches of Lake Erie near Cleveland. “Some believe there’s a UFO base on the bottom of the lake.” One thing is certain, the Lake Erie UFO hype is real: Literally millions have viewed Internet videos of Lake Erie UFOs.

The Cleveland Office of Homeland Security has, to an unknown degree, investigated the sightings and perhaps and probably continues to do so. In 2007, an “orb” was videotaped over the Key Bank Tower during a peace rally, and the incident made it on the CBS nightly news.

CBS Nightly News Video...
www.youtube.com...

11-11-2010 UPDATE!
Daylight Orbs Of Light & Chemtrails over Lake Erie footage 11-11-2010
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
FAA & Cleveland Airports report Lake Erie UFO's Not In Normal Flight Paths, Not Showing Up On Radar and Nothing They Are Doing!!!

MSNBC contacted the FAA and all local Cleveland Airports who said These objects are not in normal flight paths, that none of these objects were anyhting they were doing and these objects were not showing up on any of the airports radar as well!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Over the past few years Lake Erie has become a real UFO hotspot. There have been various reports of Unidentified flying objects seen by witnesses over and around the Lake Erie area along with an array of videos taken. Some of this video footage has really brought to light strange objects and much of it has been analyzed for possible explanations. To date many of the UFO sightings on Lake Erie have gone unexplained and they are still happening.

Here is a new video program on the UFO sightings at Lake Erie and it shows some of the great UFO videos that have been produced by eye witnesses. Some of the video is in Spanish but subtitles are added in when needed so you can easily follow along with the report , and also some of it is in English with Spanish subtitles added.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Bill Birnes * (UFO Hunters - History Channel - NY Times Best Selling Author) Revealed Lake Erie Contactee MLH Is A Human/ET "Hybrid"!

www.history.com...

Michael Lee Hill captures footage of mysterious orbs of light hovering over Lake Erie -in an area that is a no-fly zone. Did he capture a UFO on tape? The UFO Hunters team looks into the case, and hears Hill's incredible testimony.

On the episode, the UFO Hunters decide to test Michael Lee Hill's blood and it is revealed Michael has a "Unknown" very rare blood anomaly/bloodline that the worlds best military and civilian doctors are at a loss to explain. A harvard doctor uncovered non-normal human elevated levels of Creatine Kinase in Michael's Blood stream.

Creatine Kinase brings oxygen into the bloodstream to usually facilitate healing of torn muscle tissue. Oxygen carrying capacity in blood equals percentage potential of nervous system usage and your bodies over all potential electrical capacitance ability.

"I've got a funny feeling," Bill Birnes told Copeland and Hill during the episode, "that you are being recruited and there is a branch of the government that you're being recruited for - that somehow, some way, you are a hybrid between "ET" and humans."

www.history.com...

edit on 12-6-2011 by 1Anunnaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
battleofearth.wordpress.com...

Michael Lee Hill has had many ET encounters of the first-fifth kind, and been in face-to-face contact and in direct communication with the Earth-bound Anunnaki on more than one occasion. I will cover his story(ies) in detail in my upcoming Papers, which will be posted at wespenre.com within a couple of months now. I am actually writing a Paper of its own just to cover his experiences. In the meantime, he is now all over the media, and was interviewed by Fox News as well a few days ago. This is big and is getting much bigger! Keep an eye open on Michael; he has a lot of very interesting things to say.

Here is some more information on Michael:

Coast to Coast: www.coasttocoastam.com...

Wikileaks: wikileaksnews.net...

Cleveland Scene Magazine: www.clevescene.com...

Whitley Strieber’s Unknown Country: .www.unknowncountry.com...

UK Daily Mail: www.dailymail.co.uk...

to name a few… Wes.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join