It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Survey

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I was just sitting, looking out the window, when I noticed the all to familiar chemtrails

being dispersed into the sky. We have just enjoyed beautiful weather here in Southern,

CA for the last week and a half. Beautiful blue skies and fresh clean air have been the

norm lately thanks to an early season storm. I am going to state this right now very

clearly, I am not here to debate the exitence of chemtrails, I will not respond to any

inquiries relating to the existence of chemtrails. Now, with that being said, I would like to

take a survey to see if you're skies are filled with chemtrails as of right now. It's really

simple. Ex. I am writing from San Bernardino County, CA right now and the skies are

filled with fake clouds, or chemtrails. If we can gather enough data, we can assess

the frequency and locations of this criminal act. I know this will not give a picture

of the long term frequency and parameters of said activity. However it will provide for

a quick glance into this nefarious activity. Once again it you want to help out, great, if

not, go look for another topic to debunk. Thanks.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by greydawn]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I'm in an area of Ontario that borders on central/northern.Yesterday we were very freaked out at the amount of trails.Literally we counted 30 the entire day.Parallel lines..crossing lines checkerboard patterns.It was unbelievable.My son got pics with his new digi cam but has been too busy at work to upload them.
I have never in my life seen that many in a single day.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
in clovis new mexico next to cannon air force base ide say we have sprayings every day but we have major sprayings every 11-13 days but when i say major imean at the very least over 150 chemtrails sprayed during daylight hours sometimes planes flying with in 200 feet of each other which this isnt a ver busy air corridor

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'm not afraid to tell the truth. We had heavy chemtrail spraying in chattanooga today after almost a week of them not spraying...very noticeable.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Sometimes I'll notice this polymer mush kind of stuff around outside. It looks like spider

webs but it is not. I believe it is what is in the air. This polymer type of fake cloud is one

I see frequently.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by greydawn

I have seen that as well.Not sure if it has anything to do with the chemtrails/contrails though.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Just listened to a good mp3 at CuttingThroughTheMatrix.com- entitled

"Chemtrails Keeping You Quiet - War On the Minds of Men. You should listen to it.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The polyester type trails look kind of like puffy clouds but not quite. If you look

real closely they kind of are wispy. Add this to the fact that they break up way too

quickly, and oh yeah this is my favorite, when the cloud comes over me and the cloud is

in between me and the sun and I start to heat up real bad. Now if it makes me feel like

that and I am only doing that for ten minutes, then you can imagine what it is doing to the

earth. Its parching everything in its way. So here we are able to cause drought but

that's not all. These chemtrails can cause nasty weather too, whatever they want.

But there is nothing to worry about, go back to sleep

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I tend to agree with you greydawn. I'm very curious if this isn't man-made global warming. I know this is the first year I've seen the spraying continue all throughout the summer...and I live in an 'exceptional drought area'...coincidence? I don't think so.
www.drought.unl.edu...

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Sometimemes I try to point out the obvious to the average person and they look

at me with an empty face, like they can't comprehend it. They're like "no" , that's

not possible" , with which I reply " It is definitely possible, I have noticed it for the past

seven years". Sometimes I look at old photographs from ten years ago. I can see the

familiar fake clouds in most of them. I've seen old National Geogrphic magazines that

are older than twenty years. I can see chemtrails here and there in the distance in

some photographs in the magazine.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Odd you say that. I proved it to my sister today (or rather they did). I told her to come ouside and I pointed to a chemtrail line and said "that's a chemtrail" to an obvious chemtrail spray. And then I pointed to a chemtrail cloud that had a second round of spraying going through it and said "see they like to go through it again". Just after that a second jet came spraying immediately adjacent to the first I had pointed out. The odd thing is was that the first jet sprayed in an arc...and the second jet followed the exact same arc of the first jet. My sister believed me then...so I made a convert today.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I live near Seattle, WA, I saw one appear (not really 'appear') just about an hour ago (6:30 PST). I was even taking pictures

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I live in a rural area in Southern California. This past summer there were heat waves

with temps in 105's. Fifteen degrees above normal and greyed out skies. If there

was a possible thunderstorm on the way, then they really get to work and make sure

we get very little or no rain at all. Sometimes on the days that the spraying is

heaviest I feel retarted like my mind can't focus on one thing. Supposedly some of these

fake clouds contain forms of Prozac and Valium. So I guess in a sense everybody is

taking some form of pharmaceutical whether they like it or not.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The sky is currently eighty per cent blocked out from chemtrails right now. I'm sure I

will sleep great tonight breathing this zombie air. People all around completely oblivious

to the whole situation, completely comtent with their High Definition TV's which take mind

control a step further by making what you're watching more mesmerizing. The next

time you're given something like HD tv. Stop and think about it. For everything thing that

happens there is always a good reason and there is alweays the real reason. The HD tv

is better suited to brainwash not to mention the detrimental health effects it causes.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I'm on the border of Ontario and Detroit and I noticed a big lapse in the usual chem trails in the last 2 weeks of August, but now they are back in full circle.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Here in Georgia as of the past week, it's been pretty smoggy, and we have stagnant air currents, too.
Here's something you might be able to do to SEE what's in the air at night. If anyone has a Qbeam (or high wattage) flashlight, take it outside, point it upward, and you may see tiny glitter-like objects.
Or, if you go to a gas station with high wattage lightpoles, that would work, too.
I couldn't believe the stuff I saw in the lights of the nearby gas station.

And we're breathing it!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
They knew that they couldn't keep the door shut on this thing forever. So now they're

saying things like chemtrails are good for us because they help to reflect the suns

rays and decrease global warming. This is what it says in text books that the kids

growing up now are reading. Back in the sixties they warned everyone that there was

going to be a great Ice Age and most of the earth would freeze over. Well that didn't

pan out to far and they found it was easier to super heat the atmosphere with something

like aluminum oxide. So now here we are in 2007 and the problem according to them

is global warming, caused of course by carbon dioxide emissions. So they tell us that

we need to reduce carbon dioxide emissions by driving less, planting more trees, and

finding alternative sources of energy. What they fail to mention is that the biggest

contributor to carbon dioxide emissions is man himself. So what they are really talking

about here is population reduction plain and simple. Now this takes into account the lie

that carbon dioxide is causing global warming.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by greydawn]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The skies have cleared up but I get that feeling they'll be back at it before dawn messing

them up again and turning them into a gray haze. And life will go on as normal as the

people are being heavily sedated and their weather is being controlled. When you look

around and your most basic elements of life are being tampered with such as your water

supplies via self induced droughts, your food supply via genetic engineering, your mental

functioning via vaccines, water fluoridation, etc, then you know you are living in a multi-

layered matrix of deception that the average person is completely oblivious to.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Trauma

I noticed this as well and I posted a pic of a strange contrail/chemtrail in a thread..

here

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
whilst reports of manmade cloud cover (aka contrails) are welcome, to be honest it's much easier these days to monitor it all by satelite

You may find this paper interesting. It also highlights the areas of the USA most prone to incidents of persistent contrails:

A Satellite-Based Climatic Description of Jet Aircraft Contrails and Associations with Atmospheric Conditions, 1977–79

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Essan]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join