It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom cruise fears alien attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Tom cruise fears alien attack

uk.movies.yahoo.com

Tom cruise apparently is afraid of aliens!!! Tom and his wife are building a bunker for their own protection in case aliens attack earth.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I was just wondering if this guy has inside information off his friends?

uk.movies.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
or maybe he's just...paranoid?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I don't think he would say it if he did not know something. Think about how connected this guy is.

apc

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Uhh... there's a much simpler answer.

He's a Scientologist.

Those people are insane. Or completely retarded. Or both.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by apc]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by apc

well maybe xenu is the antichrist and will be set free from the river euphrates when d-day hits, hmmm

I think tom cruises credibility to anything has been pretty much shattered

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
No he is enlightened. It's true that the evil Lord Zenu may one day return in his spaceship the SS lookslikeadc10, and just eat all of our souls and the thetans to take us to a new planet to be thetans for someone elses bodies!!!11one!!

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Regardless of his reason for it, many of the the very rich are building such bunkers either (a) to survive the burning of the earth by solar activity, (b) nuclear war i.e., the flame deluge, or (c) political & economic collapse and anarchy.

I'm sure some are doing so for fear of aliens, for fear of Planet X, or just because we live in an increasingly fear-based culture.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It looks like Tom has been Cruising (pardon the funny pun) ATS these days and is just another one that beleives in this sort of stuff.

I really am not afraid of aliens, i'm afraid of our own.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The makers of Saddam's bunker, I want to build my bunker...

Due to Aliens/Nuclear War/Etc,etc,etc.

Does this mean aliens are going to invade? No.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hears STYX in the background playing, "Too much time on my hands . . ."

What we have hear is a failure to communicate.
We aren't high enough up the chain to be in the know.
You had to re-read Battlefield Earth 4 times to find all the hiddens codes.
Though Travolta tried to sneak some into the movie.

I know, I added nothing to the topic but come on. This isn't even news worthy.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Uhh... there's a much simpler answer.

He's a Scientologist.

Those people are insane. Or completely retarded. Or both.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by apc]

i vote on both.

This guy is just completely nuts. And when i say nuts, I mean in the worst way possible

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
How much publicity has Tom and Travolta brought to scientology?

If he is spending millions on a bunker because he fears and alien attack, from a publicity point of view, would that not be extremely profitable in moral and membership?

i wonder if he will get any kickbacks?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Isn't it better to build bunks only on knowingly purposes? Perhaps the knowledge is what gave him the fear?

I don't know, lol.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I think that Tom took War of the Worlds a little too seriously as an acting role. I have heard of people almost becoming the character but Mr. Cruise, the movie is over...

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
First off if Aliens have the technology to get here then Im sure they wouldnt have any problems finding our primative bunkers if they were intent on getting us.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Ok, first of all, Tom Cruise is on the outer hairy fringes. Another couple of years and he will be certifiable if he aint at that point already. Secondly, its Tom Cruise, if it was pretty much anyone not in the freakshow category of humanity I might think about why they are doing this.

I wonder how many people in the world have went and bought guns and built structures because of this same fear. How many have done the same thing as Tommyboy because they think the Government is after them or because they think the end of the world in about to happen. Anyone remember how many people were on TV freaking out about Y2k?

[edit on 26/9/07 by Pfeil]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Do they all build bunk/ers? har

I was so interested in this story I went into the mighty web, I did find this,

www.stuff.co.nz...

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
He's so pretentious. Why build a bunker when you can buy a decommissioned missile silo?

Get a clue, Mr. Cruise.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

According to the drug-fueled ramblings of Scientology’s founder, L Ron Hubbard, there was a big attack 75 million years ago in which this Xenu guy made billions of people line up by volcanoes and terminated them with hydrogen bombs. All of our problems stem from this one incident, claim Scientologists, and our memories and psychological problems are made up of the fractured souls of the people who were killed. We would all have god-like knowledge and ability if only we could free ourselves of the trauma of that event, something that all Scientologists aspire to and are eventually brainwashed to believe they can achieve once they surrender enough time, money and free will. Only when they reach the highest level of the cult, or Operating Thetan 3, are Scientologists told the story about the volcano genocide, but thanks to the wonder of the Internet you get it for free.

gossipblogmachine.com...

Holy cow, Xenu?

Why wasn't i told?

Well if they needed money from me I would never reach Operating Thetan 3

Man this is all new to me, I love it, lolololol:w:

By the way did you know there is a connection between Hubbard amd Crowley?

[edit on 26-9-2007 by Stormdancer777]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join