It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird object in Ischia (Italy)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Good day, some days ago a new user made an account on an Italian Ufo portal www.ufologia .net. claiming a possible UFO sightning. He was on holiday in Ischia with his girlfriend when noticed something strange floating above them.
It's a strange spherical thing. He made some photos to it + two videos. One made by a cell phone and the best one with a better camera.

These are the two links (youtube) to those clips:

Cell phone version:

it.youtube.com...

Camera version (better):

it.youtube.com...

And here's the discussion with the witness on ufologia.net (for those who can understand italian):

www.ufologia.net...

-------
Hope this looks interesting to you all. Please share opinions

Best regards. Maynardit.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
That's a cool looking balloon

No doubt, whatever it is was as you see it in the video, that what you are seeing is in fact what the camera caught. UFO by definition only, doesn't look like anything that screams alien or paranormal or anything to me.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Ok, sir, we will stop uploading UFO clips.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It does resemble a balloon, albeit a really strange looking one. At one point I even thought I saw the taper at the bottom.

Then again I'd expect a balloon to be a little more spherical than that, unless it has some sort "structure" at the top/bottom that keeps it distorted horizontally.

Overall the quality is alot better than most "evidence". Cool

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a japanese latern balloon?

it looks like it has some edges and angles, not sure what weather balloons look like in detail

kinda looks like it also has drawings of the earth like continents and what haves ya

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
a japanese latern balloon?

it looks like it has some edges and angles, not sure what weather balloons look like in detail

kinda looks like it also has drawings of the earth like continents and what haves ya

lol you took the words from my mouth i was about to say hovering globe aswell

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I don't know what is it, but whatever it is, is PAINTED and has a taper-like shape to the bottom.

[edit on 26/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
...and as it slowly descended, coming into clear view...the cameraman lost interest, stopped filming and left.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
One thing I really don't understand about a video like this that is so clear: Seldom, if ever does the camera stay very still. Also, is it too much to ask that the camera stays with the object until its departure? I know it is tough to start filming when the object shows up on the scene, but come on people!
This "painting" that was on the underside sort of resembled the Michelangelo on the roof of the Sistine chapel... First thought IMO.
Nice fake!

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
it sort of resembles a globe

could be a balloon, very oddly shaped like a blueberry

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
notice how the artwork on the bottom is different for each of the shots taken. Very interesting.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Guys, it is pretty easy to write this (and many other videos off as well) ignore what the camera catches and focus on why in the HELL is there not more of the footage if this was SO STRANGE, lol.

It's called common sense. Apply that and 9 times out of 10 your right.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Hi all, Would have been more interested had there been the haze under or around the unknown. Which was one of Blue Book's (terminated publically in /69) keys for intensified interest in pics and films of UFOs, as well as AFOSI's interest in confiscating the visual evidence from US civilians when fuzz/haze around or at bottom of craft was evident in film/photos.

The star's for the OPs effort to post more info than usually included with visual reports. I would like to hear a translation of the witness account and learn the witnesses computer science background too.

Dallas

new topics

top topics

join