It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone have experience interpritting dreams cuz i got one for you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
So last night i had the weirdest dream this is all i can remember

So the dream started with me at my school there were ppl dealing drugs just like normal and then some dude i know gave me a sugar cookie with blue sprinkles i took a bite and dere was weed in it (i actually tasted the cookie to) then i started spininng and woke up in my bed (in the dream) and there was a bag of weed under my pillow then i started eating eat but "crumbs" got all over my bed so i started picking them up so my mom wouldnt see.

then suddenly i was in a tree house thing and it was like i was trying to join a club or somthing ( i got the impression of the league of extrodinary gentlemen for some reason) anyways so then they were introducingthe members first there was one guy that was really fat but he was really good at skate boarding and then there was this litle short dude that popped outta nowere (he looked just like the lilshort kid i think his name is jackson from the TV show hannah montanna) he pointed to corner and said "those are the 6 inopropriate parts of the human body and you can not mention any of them" but wen i looked it was just a bunch of old toilets pots and pans nd stuff. then he said "trust me i would know my dad is a math teacher he tells me this all the time and i think about it alot" and then he said that everymember of the group must bring him 20 rats (or mice cant rember) to him every day at fourth period (i have english fourth just FYI) then he started laughing and shrunk and then went on what looked like a school desk and turned into a black burn marking of a poorly drawn rat (or mouse) you know like circle ears and a trianlge head. then some other dude said that he one weird guy was our group spy he is not the best at spying but he is all that we really have so be sure to give him his 20 rats (or mice)

And then i woke up

if anybody could analyz this please give me your best interpritation

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
My opinion, I think it was revealed to you by mysterious forces that Hannah Montana is the antichrist.

Peace

new topics

join