It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Headed out To Dulce

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Just thought I'd throw this out there. I'm headed home to Dulce, NM. in 2 weeks. Yes, you read that right, that's my hometown. I'm a member of the jicarilla Apache Tribe and even graduated from Dulce, HS.

I'll have to take a drive around in my dad's truck and take some pics of the scenery. If anyone has a particular place they'd like me to snap shots of, I can probably make an easy trip of it. I haven't been home in 2 years so I'll be out cruising a lot.

Just thought somebody here might be interested in some new pics, mostly because I like this site. if you don't hear back from me, well, maybe someone will come up with a good theory.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I think any pics of the Dulce area would be great!

I don't really know right off hand any points of interest to takes pictures of, but scope out some of the threads and see what spots are mentioned!

Enjoy your trip home, and I look forward to the pics you're able to get!

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I've always been a fan...

Of the Best Western...

Particularly the parking lot, and the vehicle's license plates.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Look for things out-of-the-ordinary. Places you can't go?
People you can't talk to? Buildings that appear to serve no purpose?
Roads that are off-limits? Security personnel that seem unwarranted?

Holes in the ground. Holes in cliff faces. Strange sounds.

Check the water.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
How big is the town of Dulce anyway? Even if you did cruise around you would be looking for a needle in a haystack i suppose. Anyway, what you should do is park your car and go hiking or something because anything of any interest will probably be well hidden from any road.

Also try doing some research online about where the entrance to the dulce base can possibly be located

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well, being a tribal member there's not many places I can't go. I know most of the police force. I don't know about hiking. Not that I can't do it, it just seems like an odd time of my vacation weekend. I've checked many different places of 'possible entrances'. I'll tell you this, those mountains have been well hiked.

Many people on the rez go out 'horn hunting'. Basically walking or horse riding around looking for the elk horns that have fallen or broken off. (traders come to the rez to buy these for big money to make knives, art, etc.). So I can't imagine any place ON the rez that wouldn't have been stepped across.

The town itself is pretty small. The school district is 1A sized. There are only about 3200 registered members of the tribe.

Still, I'll be out and about. I've known about this Dulce Papers thing for many years. Even when I still working there. Could be that I'm used to the things most people consider 'out of the ordinary'. But I'll make an effort.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Dang I wish I had a car, I'd go meet ya snap lol Although I'm stuck in deep south NM
I just read about dulce and was curious ^_^

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
It would be great if you could get any first hand information from tribal members or a friend of a friend thing and report what you hear in a Dulce ATS thread. Get some pics of the mountains and area where the tunnel is to the underground base.

Good luck...........

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by snapmouse
Well, being a tribal member there's not many places I can't go. I know most of the police force.

Please give my best regards to Hoyt Velarde.
www.hometown.aol.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by snapmouse

Still, I'll be out and about. I've known about this Dulce Papers thing for many years. Even when I still working there. Could be that I'm used to the things most people consider 'out of the ordinary'. But I'll make an effort.

Speaking of Hoyt Velarde of Dulce, I was wondering if you had seen this before:
www.hometown.aol.com...

[edit on 01/29/2007 by Norio Hayakawa]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
snapmouse,
Just going, is doing.

I applaud you for making
the effort.
Many others won't.

As my days of physical
exploration come to a close,
I am heartened by those such
as you, that will take up the
challenge.

My heart, and explorers spirit
are with you.

Godspeed my friend,
Lex

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Dude
follow the path of most resistance,
take pictures share them with us.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
how close you could get to Dulce base where there are 7 levels of underground , welcome to Reptillians and greys experiment on humans

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Look around for any of the "ray guns" laying around.. you know the ones that were used in the war made famous in "The Dulce Papers"
If I could just get a hold of one of those, i could rule the world

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
hmm nothing in paticular but if you could get a pic of the long lines of waste management trucks ive hear about thatd be cool. i was gonna go to dulce cause i live in new mexico but unfotunately i cant leave the county for a while.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
That's a good point. Well, there are a few. But the one about the waste trucks.

What I've NEVER questioned (and nobody I know of on the rez has) is there are a number of oil company trucks constantly driving around. We happen to have oil wells, (some on our land and some taken over or sold by the gov't.) What I've never really questioned or taken pictures of is the trucks themselves. There's a seal on the side and I can honestly say I have no idea what it says on it.

They could be several companies, or even a fictional one. People just accept them as everyday oil pump engineers or working slobs like the rest of us. I have no idea what the companies are that exist out there. But I've seen them on almost a daily basis.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
goodluck to ya mate, all the best with searching ect.

I'd love to go check out the entire town of Dulce itself one day, but there's so many places that people claim hold entrances. Apparently there's a lift in the old high school, then others say its under a lake, then there's cliffs which open up for trucks to come in, aerial exits ect. it's almost never-ending. But I'd just love to go there and have that suspicious feeling whilst looking around.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Will you be there this coming weekend? It isn't a short drive for me, I think it is like 9 hours, but I always wanted to check this place out. u2u me with the info.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by snapmouse

Snapmouse, I would be very interested if you could please take some photo's for me, if possible of the Los Alamos region? If thats not too far for you...
And also please let me know if you are followed by any black dodge vehicles.

Mash

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by snapmouse

Dude, would you take some pics of the ventilation shafts coming up out of the ground.?
I dont think they will let you roam around out there, I got ran off in 1993.
Some kind of security people with guns, but I dont know who they worked for.
I didnt have money for bail so I beat it out of there.
I talked to an old man at a gas station that told me of different entrances to the underground part but he said it isnt advisable to go looking around out there.
I didnt tell him I had just got ran off the property.
I am editing this to say I thought at the time that they were Reservation police, But different from the Palm Springs Ca. Reservation police I am more familiar with. They were indians I believe, at least one of the two were.

[edit on 25-10-2007 by malpaso]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join