It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: In Plane Sight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
After downloading and watching this film, I now believe that all is not what it seems concering 9/11

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
That documentary is originally had me thinking the same, and I still think it was a complete psy-op, but most, if not all of the specific claims made in that documentary are wrong or irrelevant. I remember one of the first problems I realized is that they assumed a head-on impact at the Pentagon when the "official story" holds that the plane hit at about a 45 degree angle. I know all of this is still disputed but for media professionals the reporting is sloppy. There was no explosion in WTC6 before the collapses that sent a massive dust cloud in the air, either, but that was the dust cloud from WTC2 collapsing. Little things like that discredit it, and I think it may have even been intentional on some level (ie someone involved with it must have known better about at least some of the bull they were baldly asserting).

Have you seen 9/11 Mysteries? It's loaded with information compared to In Plane Sight. There are some talks/lectures posted online of physicist Dr. Steven Jones and mechanical engineer Gordon Ross too that go into pretty deep detail on the nature of the WTC collapses, and those are probably the most accurate and rock-solid videos you could watch to educate yourself as to what exactly took place that day. An old member here with the username "Christophera" has an interesting presentation on YouTube/Google too.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
check these out also.. good info.

9/11 Coincidences

9/11 Revisited

The Ultimate Con - 911

Loose Change

9/11 The falling man

Fahrenheit 9/11

just a few to check out.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
No, i haven't seen " 9/11 Mysteries" or any of the other listed documenteries

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
As of recent I hate alex jones.. But any CT freak needs to watch his movies.. all of them.. He teaches alot of what is going on today..

Also the video

Google Video Link

This is a good movie and goes into alot of interesting things.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Does anyone klnow where i can view "Loose Change"

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vexacus
Does anyone klnow where i can view "Loose Change"

www.supportthetruth.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
thank's for that link

top topics