It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian Astronomers stumble upon UFO on the Moon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hmm some people get quite angry on these forums sometimes... anyhoo, i have no idea what that was it's definately unidentified, it seems to be moving across the moon, more likely to be flying i think. Definately a mystery.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

I agree. If this video turns out to be legit and un-altered, I wonder how they'll explain it. The old "space debris" routine is getting old.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

I don't know what your evidence is, based on looking at the
photos, but if you say the shadow over Rover is debunked,
that's good enuf for me. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The object in this video is located somewhere between the Earth-bound observatory and the Moon. It's not necessarily near the moon, nor in space. Although if it was actually closer to the Earth, it was very slow-moving.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
That was a really big craft to be traveling at that speed, y'know?

Good find.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Now, this is offtopic, sort of. Using the same search criteria that the OP did, I found this, which, seems pretty interesting too.

www.interstellar.com...

And the explanation of where the circumstances of the photo:

www.interstellar.com...

Intriguing! Wonder what it was.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
What is nice is the fact that other countries are looking and willing to come forward with what they capture.

It is only a matter of time with everything being sent up there that the real truth will be known and the truth will be there is life within our Moon.

One day the same will be found with Mars and throughout our Solar System.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jadette
Now, this is offtopic, sort of. Using the same search criteria that the OP did, I found this, which, seems pretty interesting too.

www.interstellar.com...

And the explanation of where the circumstances of the photo:

www.interstellar.com...

Intriguing! Wonder what it was.

Hey my friend, i made a thread about that same picture Here.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I could be wrong, however with the lack of shadows on the moon I doubt the object is real. More then likely faked is my guess.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'm just waiting for someone to claim it's the shadow of Venus.

Look pretty good to me, it's real enough to be a UFO or the Shadow of a UFO. As far as I know, we don't have any satellites that move that fast and change directions. If we do, it usually moves in one direction.

Good link...

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne

I CLAIM that these videographic footage resembles the shadow of Venus!

No if that where Venus it'll probably look more like a eclipse

This is not any of our satellites and defenitly not a space rock and ice particles are out of the question ofcourse.

I think this is real, smokin', authentic UFO footage.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by PureET]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
I could be wrong, however with the lack of shadows on the moon I doubt the object is real. More then likely faked is my guess.

erm and why would a know astronomer fake something that would be probably checked by many people and debunked sooner or later , which would mean he is loosing all his credibility ..

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thill

erm and why would a know astronomer fake something that would be probably checked by many people and debunked sooner or later , which would mean he is loosing all his credibility ..

why not? Its a possiility that shouldnt be ignored. There are more important people out there who have lost there credibility for doing silly things.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by onthefence81]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PureET

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne

I CLAIM that these videographic footage resembles the shadow of Venus!

It seem like no matter what thread I read, someone will claim it's just Venus.

Thank you for helping me get that one out of the way.

I agree, this look pretty good to me.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

was that sarcasm?

I'm not sure, but anyway, I'll try to explain the photos that I've posted...

The first photo is a copy of the oringinal NASA photo taken from the Mars Rover Lander. Pay no attention to the all the words and arrows. Someone was trying to point out items on the photo. I have no idea what there were in reference to.

The second photo highlights the area that was used when someone made the "video" (really it was just an amimated .gif) of the "UFO shadow" passing over the Mars Rover.

The third photo is of a frame from the altered "UFO shadow" .gif placed over the original NASA photo.

If this UFO shadow were actually real it would show up in the original NASA photo. It's fits exactly. So, basically someone took a section from a NASA photo and made an animated .gif of a shadow passing over the mars rover and tried to pass it off as authentic.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Don't you mean alleged astronomers? we have no proof other then what we have been given type in 81.72.14.47... then click on it and see where it leads you. A picture of Uncle Sam
in Italian with no information regarding any astonomers at all. Kind of makes one go Hmmmmmmmm...........

I also find it very odd that if it is in fact an astronomers website they would leave the doors open for anyone to access the site which by the way is only perhaps four or five items under two directories another reason to go hmmmmmmm.

[edit on 9/26/2007 by shots]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
how can they claim venus if the object does that crazy turn...

great post !!!...i wonder what comes up from this...i wonder if it will make it to main stream media

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hey Guys, 1st Post!

I'm thinking it's something's shadow. Check out how the shadow stretches and warps as it goes over the Grove crater (approx 1:11 in the vid)

I also noticed that if you scroll through the movie quickly, you get an idea of its deceleration and acceleration as it makes the left turn.

Now, how do we figure out where and how big it is, from its shadow?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Don't you mean alleged astronomers? we have no proof other then what we have been given type in 81.72.14.47... then click on it and see where it leads you. A picture of Uncle Sam
in Italian with no information regarding any astonomers at all. Kind of makes one go Hmmmmmmmm...........

I also find it very odd that if it is in fact an astronomers website they would leave the doors open for anyone to access the site which by the way is only perhaps four or five items under two directories another reason to go hmmmmmmm.

[edit on 9/26/2007 by shots]

I agree here is the lookup info for that IP. I would of thought an observatory would be associated with a government network but it seems this is an ordinary internet connection.

Whois Record

inetnum: 81.72.13.0 - 81.72.18.242
netname: TIWS-SMART-NETECONOMY
descr: Telecom Italia S.p.A.
descr: Whois Privacy and Spam Prevention by DomainTools.com service
descr: Wholesale service for ISP
admin-c: BS104-RIPE
tech-c: BS104-RIPE
remarks: ************************************************
remarks: Pay attention
remarks: Any communication sent to email different
remarks: from the following will be ignored!
remarks: Any abuse reports, please send them to
remarks: Whois Privacy and Spam Prevention by DomainTools.com
remarks: ************************************************
mnt-by: TIWS-MNT
source: RIPE # Filtered

person: BBBEASYIP STAFF
address:
address: Via Val Cannuta, 250
address: I-00100 Roma
address: Italy
phone: +39 06 36881
e-mail: Whois Privacy and Spam Prevention by DomainTools.com
nic-hdl: BS104-RIPE

route: 81.72.0.0/16
descr: INTERBUSINESS
origin: AS3269
mnt-by: INTERB-MNT

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The big crater that this object passes by is known as Eudoxus as labeled in this version of the video. According to Wiki-space that crater is 40 miles in diameter.
This would make this unknown object pretty large.

Maybe John Lear could provide some insight.

The crater I mention here is at about 13 seconds in on the video. Cheers

[edit on 26-9-2007 by WASTYT]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join