It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims to have filmed Drone UFO in Kentucky.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Came across this story published in the American Chronicle.

A man claims to have filmed what appears could be a drone like object moving across the moon. Tough to tell, could be a tree branch, but I'd like to get others thoughts on this. Have at it.

Note: I searched ATS to see if this had been posted yet, couldn't find that it was.

Here's the video

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
well i'll be damned if that doesn't somewhat resemble the Chad drones!

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed. We can't really tell what that "object" is exactly, but I agree that it does resemble the "Chad drones." Maybe those things are real, and they float around at night without being seen because they don't have any lights, but this guy happened to be at the right angle to view the object as it was lit up from the back by the moon. It's possible I guess...

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Just a quick note to the thread starter;

The gentleman in the news article didn't actually claim to have filmed a Drone. He was unaware of what he'd caught on film, and notified the appropriate authorities about his find. The video (which I saw yesterday) from the local news channel did not mention anything about drones either; the reference was purely from the American Chronicle article.

In the future, exercise a little more caution in reposting stories such as this. I commend you on bringing it to the attention of the ATS community.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It sort of looks like a satellite with it's solar panels extended. Maybe it's a GPS satellite or spy satellite.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
it seems there's a second video of the same object filmed 100 miles away from where this original vid was taken & that video has been sent to the same research centre for analysis.

the witness appears to be quite genuine in this case

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I highly doubt that it is a satelite...if it were, it would have to be massive. Consider casual observances of them..they appear like nothing more than a moving speck of light across the sky.
At any rate, it does bear some resemblance to the "Chad Dones."

Mod: edit for content

[edit on 26/9/07 by WickedStar]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by from downunder
it seems there's a second video of the same object filmed 100 miles away from where this original vid was taken & that video has been sent to the same research centre for analysis.

the witness appears to be quite genuine in this case

Second video? Do you have a link to the video or the story? If there are 2 videos of the same object then that would be something...

The guy in the video in this thread seems like he is telling the truth and doesn't seem like a hoaxer. You never know though, so a separate video would be good.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
It sort of looks like a satellite with it's solar panels extended. Maybe it's a GPS satellite or spy satellite.

sorry cant be a satelite or it would have to be huge . The biggest satelite out there is visible as a small dot as far as I remember.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
How many threads are going to be started on this topic? I see at least four of them on the first page already, one of them already locked. Does anyone want to borrow my glasses?
THIS thread was start 9-25-07 @ 10:55 AM - I think it was the first one to show up about this.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Discussion here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to that thread.

thanks

closed.

join