It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does it seem the evil elitist are all homosexuals ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
Do it in your homes not where the rest of us have to watch, like TV or parades.

Seriously.

Regards,
Maestro

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestro46

Seriously.

Regards,
Maestro

What? why must I be forced to watch it? Well, yes, I know I'm not forced to, but when parades go down the streets what then?

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Gorman91]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well Congratulations!!!
Once again a thread on ATS has been completely derailed and spiraled into a 10 page off topic, ridiculous, back and forth, no one's gonna win argument with no acceptable outcome.
The OP's original interesting concepts, theories and questions were never even truly investigated and I have wasted 15 minutes of my life reading seemingly intelligent adults get duped into off topic 10 pages of childish bickering. Once again what could have been a well thought out, researched thread on the corruption of our politicians (not because they are Gay but because they choose to LIE to the people and COVER UP any and all and DEFEND religious beliefs against Homosexuals) turned into nothing.

(P.S. Is 9/11 connected to this in anyway, this always happens over there.)

[edit on 1-10-2007 by SEEWHATUDO]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Double post

[edit on 1-10-2007 by SEEWHATUDO]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I just killed this thread, uh oh...

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by docklands

UH Oh, one lined post, you just got slammed with another warning probably.

On the subject, "The king and king" are being forced to read in classes. I rest my case on the matter of homosexuality being forced into children's minds.

I know it's Fox News, but a Google search showed them first, and I'm too tired to go on an internets expedition.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
If the original motive of this thread was to incite discussion or hostility it has succeeded either way so why are so many people b*tching?

P.S.
I see no homophobic intentions in the OP

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444

I urge you to take a semantics class so you can understand that words in themselves have no meaning. Its the people behind it that take a word and use it to hurt or feel hurt.

Sorry, but I urge you to stop taking (teaching?) semantics classes, because words most certainly do have meaning, after all, that is the point of communicating.

It is this very type of nonsense permeating academia that leads to worthless arguments that last for hours (or actually pages).

[edit on 18-12-2007 by phoenixhasrisin]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join