It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manadi and the AntiChrist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The parallels between the Islamic prophecies of their coming Manadi and the AC of Biblical Prophecy:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Of course there's parallels. Islam was so heavily influenced by the older traditions of Christianity that it's hard to NOT see the similarities.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
wow thats a new one on me---ok lets see if your right

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

incorrect. the parallels come from the influences of zoroastrism in both religions, not the influence of christianity on islam.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Glenn Beck is covering this topic today..might watch show this eve.
What's interesting ..Christians believe they should focus on saving as many as possible before Christ returns..But Islamic view requires massive bloodshed to bring about return of 12th whatever...Hmm

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
Christians believe they should focus on saving as many as possible before Christ returns

Which, in a sense, directly contradicts their own Christian theology that ONLY Jesus saves!

..But Islamic view requires massive bloodshed to bring about return of 12th whatever...Hmm

Well, then, I guess we are ready...have been for just over 6 years, right?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
incorrect. the parallels come from the influences of zoroastrism in both religions, not the influence of christianity on islam.

True. And in Judaism, there are no 'good' vs 'bad' spirits.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Glenn Beck is covering this topic today..might watch show this eve.
What's interesting ..Christians believe they should focus on saving as many as possible before Christ returns..But Islamic view requires massive bloodshed to bring about return of 12th whatever...Hmm

the christian view also requires mass bloodshed... at least in this day and age. for the return of jesus you've gotta have the 3rd temple... to get the third temple you have to desecrate the dome of the rock and continue a massive conflict.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

Since one of Muhammad's first mentors was a Christian, I'd beg to differ with that belief. Muhammad's homeland was surrounded by Jews, Christians, and pagans, but not Zoroastrians, who were concentrated primarily in Persia (Iran).

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
the christian view also requires mass bloodshed... at least in this day and age. for the return of jesus you've gotta have the 3rd temple... to get the third temple you have to desecrate the dome of the rock and continue a massive conflict.

And yet NONE of that is even subjectively found in the bible! Unless one just totally ignores what they don't like!

The Temple of Solomon is more than likely (I'd bet my life on it, if wagers were required) in the Valley of Megiddo - they've found much to support that, archaeologically, and NOTHING of note, to date, at the traditional site of Herod's temple...

HOW SAD that it is more important to maintain a destructive imperialistic attitude than it is to get along...how equally sad that controlling DIRT is more important than showing the world what one's GOD is truly all about....

The Q'uran speaks to and of Israelites...and NO ONE on the 'Christian' and 'Jewish' side EVER speaks about HOW, WHEN, WHERE, and WHY 'jihad' first began...

The rock of Gibraltar and the Barbary coast...around the time of the Renaissance and the first landing by Crown representatives at Plymouth rock...perhaps one rock...no, two rocks, forcefully, violently, and illegally TAKEN is ultimately justified (made right, that is, by the hidden unstoppable force of KARMA on her black horse riding third) by one rock coveted by three peoples being GIVEN to the most despised one...permanently!

It does seem that the one, two, three towers at (New) York work that way for all THREE of the participants...1190 and then 9/11...Clifford's Tower at York and then the Twin Towers at New York...Isaiah chapter 30!

The EASIEST way for the minds of Christians and Jews to dismiss the possibility that GOD truly IS just and truly IS the GOD of not only Isaac and Jacob but also Ishmael and Esau...is to continue in a blatant disregard for an undeniable scriptural statement which says that very thing!

Islam = IS LAM
LAM(B) of God...
Allah
ALL Alpha's Heaven?

Who knows? I'm just musing out loud...

---------------------

The THIRD temple is flesh and blood. Already built and in many cases, occupied and glorious...but only those who meet the same standards set from the very beginning:

Do not make attempts to get equal with one who has done you wrong, or keep hard feelings against the children of your people, but have love for your neighbor as for yourself: I am the Lord.
Leviticus 19:18

Furthermore, the idea of being terrorized is, IMO, a direct result of our own one-sided blindness (as Americans, that is)...

Not that I am, in any way, disloyal to America or even my own GOD...however, I also have learned, first-hand the priceless value of examining situations from a dispassionate perspective which does not seek to justify my own mistakes but rather understand all related cause-and-effect of same...pride LITERALLY DOES go 'before a fall.' Something only fully understood after one has picked one's self up again and sheepishly looked around...

I LOVE American and am patriotic with an intensity that causes me to want, more than anything, to be proud of my country for legitimate reasons such as INTEGRITY, GENEROSITY, and JUSTICE...and above all true and actual FREEDOM of both SPEECH and RELIGION...which, presently, I cannot delude myself is the case - as does the apparent majority.

Nevertheless, I will do what I can to make this a reality rather than a dream!

But when our President hesitates not in making such claims as 'Jesus told me to do it,' how can I but agree with what the President of Iran said, in his letter to Bush several months ago, regarding such hypocrisy?!?! It IS! Two-times over and doubled-back!

Time to grow up, forgive, and get along...globally.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
Since one of Muhammad's first mentors was a Christian, I'd beg to differ with that belief. Muhammad's homeland was surrounded by Jews, Christians, and pagans, but not Zoroastrians, who were concentrated primarily in Persia (Iran).

But the territory occupied by Muslims, prior to the first crusade, included Iran as well as part of North Africa:

...and I'm NOT SURE but I'm pretty confident that the idea of 'good' vs 'evil' on the spiritual level, as two separate forces, is NOT one found in the Q'uran, as received by Mohammed from the angel Gabriel. However...I am planning on looking that up for clarification.

Within a few centuries, Christianity disappeared almost completely from North Africa—as it did from no other place in the Muslim world. Jews remained as a small minority, with many living in Muslim Spain. Iranians of Central Asia were the second major movement in the spread of Islam, beginning in about 720 CE. Both of these early groups of converts caused problems for the central government. In North Africa, Berbers set up an independent khalifah, breaking the political unity of Islam. In in Central Asia, the revolution arose that replaced the Umayyad with the Abbasid dynasty. After this time, Islam was no longer the religion of a single ethnic group or of one ruling group.

(From The Islam Project)

Zoroastrianism is a very ancient religion; any people/culture who subsequently occupied the land which was originally Persia are invariably going to be influenced by it - there is just no way around such a thing.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

Hmm that is good point and requires "reading between the lines". However, don't merge the Christians and Jews into one group. Christians have no interest in rebuilding the temple- Jews do. The fact the temple is rebuilt and then subsequently desecrated by the antichrist(after rapture) is independent of Christians. Nor is there any scripture which says do this or that to hasten Christ's return. Besides rapture would have taken Christians prior to this anyway.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

queenie,
Forgive my weak wording..
"Which, in a sense, directly contradicts their own Christian theology that ONLY Jesus saves"..

We are the messengers and tools to spread the word that Christ saves! But have no power in and of ourselves only shed blood of Christ for remission of sins.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Christians have no interest in rebuilding the temple- Jews do. The fact the temple is rebuilt and then subsequently desecrated by the antichrist(after rapture) is independent of Christians.

I’m not sure what you mean by ‘independent of Christians.’ So please forgive me if I misunderstand.

Regardless of what the scriptures say, the ‘rebuild-the-third-temple-so-Jesus-can-come’ idea IS a predominant and popular belief, amongst various Christian denominations (a large portion are Evangelicals).

From Bible Probe:

Contemporary Christian Zionists who have written on the rebuilding of a Jewish Temple include Thomas Ice and Randall Price, Grant Jeffrey, Hal Lindsey, Tim LaHaye and Dave Hunt. Their combined published book sales exceed 70 million in more than 50 languages. Their views are therefore influential and cannot be dismissed as marginal or esoteric. They are endorsed by some of the largest theological colleges and missionary institutions as well as a significant proportion of evangelical, Charismatic, Pentecostal and fundamentalist Christians world-wide.

Some website examples:

Temple NOW
Pre-trib Research Center
Eternal Ministries
Apocalypse Soon
PBS

I’m not saying it is YOUR belief or idea; but it is A theology that is rather widely-spread, and adamantly believed, in modern day Christianity!

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Actually I have heard Isreal has materials, blueprints and is ready to go should a site become available. But there is slight problem with the golden dome there. One guy said the temple could be built in 3 years. They also even have animals being prepared ect. If this guy from Isreali gov was correct it wouldn't need to be started prior to time antiChrist defiles it because that occurs mid way through the period.

Although some guys like Lahaye understand dynamics of need for existence of temple to make that prophecy go..they are not promoting tearing down the dome. Actually I expect an earthquake to do that.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Actually I have heard Israel has materials, blueprints and is ready to go should a site become available.

They do. Here is the official website of the Temple Institute in Israel.

This is my personal favorite - the Priest's ephod!

But there is slight problem with the golden dome there.

Well, only if they are wanting to rebuild Herod's Antonia! Those tall walls are not the temple walls but rather the enclosure which surrounded the fortress built by King Herod!

If this guy from Isreali gov was correct it wouldn't need to be started prior to time antiChrist defiles it because that occurs mid way through the period.

That's not in the bible.

Although some guys like Lahaye understand dynamics of need for existence of temple to make that prophecy go..they are not promoting tearing down the dome.

Good thing. IMO.
Still, these things do tend to keep it stirred up over there. Which is not a good thing - totally outside of religion, it is more than unfortunate for all involved.

Actually I expect an earthquake to do that.

It certainly is a possibility; there is a fault running underneath. The Africa Syria fault-line to be exact.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Christians REALLY want to rebuild the Temple? I would say that the ones that do are the lunatic fringe. I've never met anyone that seriously advocated it and almost everyone I know is a Christian. There are roughly two billion of us, rest assured that if we really thought we could hasten the Second Coming by rebuilding it, it would have been done by now.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by uberarcanist]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
Christians REALLY want to rebuild the Temple?

It appears that many do!

I would say that the ones that do are the lunatic fringe.

That may well be; however, the voice of lunacy is the loudest. There is a widespread acceptance of this idea amongst non-believers and potential believers, who are not yet immersed in some variation of Christian theology, simply because that is what they hear the most. A situation which is even evidenced here, on ATS, quite clearly and quite often.

I've never met anyone that seriously advocated it and almost everyone I know is a Christian.

But do any of your Christian friends have websites, or other personal published media, which they vigorously promote? Those that believe other than you do, DO!

There are roughly two billion of us, rest assured that if we really thought we could hasten the Second Coming by rebuilding it, it would have been done by now.

2 billion of you - as in that is the number of friends you have?
JK. That's just the first impression your words gave me and I couldn't resist.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Hmm that is good point and requires "reading between the lines".

no, it just requires reading into the modern political climate.

However, don't merge the Christians and Jews into one group. Christians have no interest in rebuilding the temple- Jews do. The fact the temple is rebuilt and then subsequently desecrated by the antichrist(after rapture) is independent of Christians. Nor is there any scripture which says do this or that to hasten Christ's return. Besides rapture would have taken Christians prior to this anyway.

but in the view of many christians, the temple needs to be there for the antichrist to desecrate, so they wish to build it to hasten the end of the world.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

But seriously, if even a majority of 2 billion Christians REALLY wanted to rebuild the temple, don't you think it would've happened by now?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join