It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woke up from dream.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hello,

I was hoping I could just add this small maybe just delusional experience, to an existing thread.
If there is somewhere else this could go please move it.

About a month ago I was sitting outside trying to project my thoughts out to whatever might be listening. Just looking at the stars, I was trying to unlock some latent human ability.
About a month later, I recall a dream. Now it was very brief and I brushed it off, but at the same time thought it to be quite strange and abnormal for my habits.

My bed is tight up against my closet, but there is no door. This is because im low on space. My dream wich seemed obviously like one of those dreams that pop into your sleep at the last moment.

The best way I can describe it is, arms reaching out of my closet grabbing at me, reaching through clothes that hung there.
I awoke, moderately sweating... and the most unusual thing was in my dazed slumber...the first thought in my head was get up and look out the window, because I expected their to be a craft there. Wich I actually did, but I couldnt see straight above the house, where my mind pictured this craft to be.
I pretty much fell back in bed and went back to sleep.
Did I connect and get a reply? Or is it just an overworked imagination?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I know how you mean, Mailman. I've had a lot of unexplained weird dreams, and Im currently trying to shine a light on whether or not they're just products of my underused imagination, but a few are linked, I think, into stuff i have seen when awake. Just keep digging, try to determine if anything you were thinking of might have triggered this dream maybe. I wish you luck, maybe we all can try to figure it out together

join