It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origins of the moon (non web related source)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Im just going to scan 2 pages of a book in here instead of writing Im feeling lazy and its much better reading the actual book so tell me what you think of this >

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
What's the title and author of this book?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

umm.. well.. do you like what it says first? I will let off the name and author, first I just want to know what people think, I hope this is ok.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
scientology?

hmmm

why dont you just say the book name and author instead of playing a do you like it first game

its like feeding someone poison that tastes like candy and tell them tell me if you like it first then ill tell you what it is

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
scientology?

hmmm

why dont you just say the book name and author instead of playing a do you like it first game

its like feeding someone poison that tastes like candy and tell them tell me if you like it first then ill tell you what it is

No it isnt 'scientology' and Im not playing games with anyone.

And its not feeding anybody 'poison' that taste like candy, I could say the same thing about the bible or some other book.

Its called a 'dont judge a book by its cover' frame of mind.. seeing as the author is well known by some and some will disagree totally just by judging the character... I dont think the name of book or author is truly important. I have posted information to be judged, not anything else. Hope you all can just respect that.

So the topic at hand is.. what do you make of the information?

Peace

Edit to add... Im not going to say that again so please stick to the topic.

more edits -- Actually obviously you dont have to 'like' it or agree, I should have wrote it different...

[edit on 09/22/2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sekhemet

You have to understand that the task of researching this work is made infinitely easier if we know what it is and who wrote it. My guess is that at least one other person has already critiqued this work, we should start from there because the best way to do research is "to stand on the shoulders of giants".

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Just to help end this second grade, do you like what I have to say episode.

Author = Dr. Malachi Zodok York, Sun of Righteousness

NUWAUBIAN BASE 19 TIME CYCLE

Enjoy..and take it for what it is worth.

Dorian

[edit on 24-9-2007 by Dorian Soran]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
hehe. Knew that would happen. Ok thats cool now lets just judge the info ?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist

You have to understand that the task of researching this work is made infinitely easier if we know what it is and who wrote it. My guess is that at least one other person has already critiqued this work, we should start from there because the best way to do research is "to stand on the shoulders of giants".

Thats weird mate.. I mean I was on the 5th of november thread earlier and I said that slogan 'remember remember the 5th of november' is on a 2 pound coin.. I was going to say just like 'standing on the shoulders of giants' slogan...... but I never.....

Synchronicity is getting unreal..

lol

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Now watch this thread go to crap because many of you are going to judge the author even tho most of uou dont know him, never met him, and all we got is what we are told..

But lets see where it gos.. I dont know anything... remember that! Im sticking up for nobody just reading information.

Peace

Edit to add... loads more info in here if anyone wants a browse..

Its just a collection of the old Sumerian tablets and other stuff, mixed in with his idea and understanding how he chose to see it.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Interesting. I think I'll have to add this book to my collection. Does your book have an ISBN number? If so, will you share it?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by befoiled

Interesting. I think I'll have to add this book to my collection. Does your book have an ISBN number? If so, will you share it?

I dont even know where you can get a copy at the moment, I got this years ago straight from one of his lodges at a question and answer class..

edit > Sorry no number on it

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

What is the title then? I've got a guy that can find "any" book.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sekhemet
Now watch this thread go to crap because many of you are going to judge the author even tho most of uou dont know him, never met him, and all we got is what we are told..

But lets see where it gos.. I dont know anything... remember that! Im sticking up for nobody just reading information.

Peace

Edit to add... loads more info in here if anyone wants a browse..

Its just a collection of the old Sumerian tablets and other stuff, mixed in with his idea and understanding how he chose to see it.

the fact that you started this thread like you did might very well be the reason it will/might die fast...

people want to know who wrote what and when... it's important to know...then people will have a base to start with... for all we know donald duck could have wote it....see what i'm getting at?

what's Malachi Zodok York source?...where is he getting this from?

[edit on 24-9-2007 by KINGOFPAIN]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
KINGOFPAIN

Yeah your buddy sorry but Im sure you get my point too. I can always post other pages of subjects elsewhere and start over

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

then your post's will look like spam... and many threads you start might share the same fate.... just trying to give you a heads up on how to keep peoples intrest in a thread... no skin off my teeth if they get read or not... but i do like to find and read all good information... i just dont like to feel i'm waisting my bandwidth on a post that start's like this one did.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Wasting bandwith eh... ok.

So in my titles should I write 'topic' by 'author' ? then If people who want to read it will, and those who dont dont? sounds like what I should do.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Would you mind posting the full title of the book? I just want to buy a copy and read the #%##@ thing!

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Sorry Befoiled!! thought Dorian mentioned it but he never. Its called The Holy Tablets By Dr. Malachi Z.York (Z for Zodoq)

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Thanks mate. Looks like it will be a very interesting read.

[edit on 24-9-2007 by befoiled]

$300 for a beat-up, softcover version. Sheesh!

[edit on 24-9-2007 by befoiled]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join