It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of interesting interviews on youtube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hi

There is a guy on Youtube that has posted hundreds of interesting interviews. This might contribute to a lot of the discussions, he goes by the name of theduderinok

Cheerio

Camilo

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Thanks for the headsup. I found this video in his favorites (Spontaneous DNA, The Rapture, and The Rise to Fourth Density) that was very interesting. I suggest checking it out!

[edit on 24-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Thanks Copernicus,

I´ll check that out as soon as I have the time, the two that have impressed me the most so far are;

the one with Vallée, very interesting position on the earthliness of the majority of the UFO phenomena, and the one about a guy called Mel and his hole, totally absurd but could not be more funny, (specially the segment when he talks about the alien human-eyed seal that talks through a boombox, priceless!!.)

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Nice video. Kinda weird and brainwashy at the end but. Here are some of the best interviews I've ever seen.
Part 1: video.google.com...
Part 2: video.google.com... .
Check em out if ya get a chance.

[edit on 24-9-2007 by Osyris]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I wasn't sure if you could put the direct link to his guys (theduderinok) site on here or not as the previous poster only put a link to one movie.But holy mackerel I couldn't believe how much stuff is there. Theres like 1000 of them or something....all in ten minute segments but hey its good to get exercise changing the video all the time. I think everyone should go there and have a look around

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I have watched many of his videos and for quite some time. Most of the interviews are form Coast to coast, the radioshow, in the US. It can quite often be Art Bell or George Noory that conducts the interview. Most often the interviews are just informative. Not really challanging for the listener or the interviewed. But if you want to good none-mainstream information about spirituality, UFO's, alternate-science, new-age.. whatever... that show is a good start. I most often download the weekly shows from my torrent-sites

top topics

join