It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Y? Send In Troops Y Not Use Technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
made this thread topic around the iraq war if america really wanted just saddam and the rest of the targets y not use hige techn technology to laser target them secretly or something y send in a march of army and take out half the country of iraq and spend so much money doing it is it all about saddam or more about power intimidation oil money? will we ever know? the truth anyway this is my first thread so thx guys for listening

peace out

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
It was never about Saddam i reckon,if america was so interested about ruthless dictators why not take out R.Mugabe(sp?)?Why?Is there no money to be made in Zimbabwe?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azador
It was never about Saddam i reckon,if america was so interested about ruthless dictators why not take out R.Mugabe(sp?)?Why?Is there no money to be made in Zimbabwe?

i agree isent there more bad dictators isent the cuba dicator bad or is he just normal? as we can see its more about the oil and more like the new plans with iran i just started reading that looks like thay want more money? maybe because thay used so much in the iraq war

join