It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The people's conspiracy, how to end this war. (probably offensive)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Today Aqua velva jad is in NYC. And I want to add my own radical 2 cents to this. This is not a threat, death wish, etc. It is to inspire bravery and strength in the American people. Strength against our corrupt leaders for allowing him in, and bravery in showing our gov, and theirs, that we will not stand idly by like sheeple, and will end a war by our hands if needed.

For the many past years, we have had ourselves as the targets of conspiracy after conspiracy. Well today, I propose we, the people, make a conspiracy directed at those who send them at us.

There are 2 possibilities, the not so radical, and the criminally radical:

Not so radical:
Why doesn't someone breach security and scare aqua velva jad? Imagine having him see his, and our, security being broken. Tag him with a terrorist banner or something. If he sees that the people are strong enough, imagine how our troops will do it. Security breach and fear. Not at us, but at them. Turn the tables for once.

VERY CRIMINALLY RADIACAL
I'm no criminal, and I DO NOT endorse this, but, hurt aqua velva jad, physically. Punch him, kick him, put the bravery and strength of every American into you arm and leg, directed at his face.

Put fear in his soul, not ours. If your a murderer, well, murder is NOT the way, but physical pain may be enough to put the fear into eople. Bad? Yes, very bad, criminally bad, 50 years in jail bad. I would never do it, but you know that the great majority of us would love to do it. I do not like wishing death or pain on people, but what do they do to us all the time?

You would stop the war, as Iran would not be a justified threat if Aqua velva just slowly goes out of the spotlight. We would never invade, and he would be fearful of us.

This is really just a product of that little evil voice in the back of my head, but it's evil enough to end a war.

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT blame me on anything. I'm just inspiring bravery in America. I'm big on peaceful protest, as it would be 10x more effective to this Hitler, but sometimes, it's the crazy man who saves lives. Is that crazy man you?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Iran just wants to protect itself... nuclear weapons are a psychological weapon

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkey
Iran just wants to protect itself... nuclear weapons are a psychological weapon

Got nothing against owning nukes. But when you claim you will use them, something must be done

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
Not so radical:
Tag him with a terrorist banner or something...Turn the tables for once.

I am pretty sure that he realizes that many people in the US believe he is a 'terrorist,' so I don't see how doing this would 'turn the tables'

VERY CRIMINALLY RADIACAL
I'm no criminal, and I DO NOT endorse this

of course not

Punch him, kick him, put the bravery and strength of every American into you arm and leg, directed at his face.

So bravery and strength is blindsiding a guy when he is not looking?

but what do they do to us all the time?

Isn't that what people are doing over here...ALL the time?

You would stop the war, as Iran would not be a justified threat if Aqua velva just slowly goes out of the spotlight.

That makes absolutely no sense at all...How would some guy either "punching or kicking" the president going to stop the (potential) war?

We would never invade, and he would be fearful of us.

Why??

This is really just a product of that little evil voice in the back of my head, but it's evil enough to end a war.

How exactly? A good way, in my view, is talking...

I'm just inspiring bravery in America.

By attacking or killing a foreign leader?

Got nothing against owning nukes. But when you claim you will use them, something must be done

When did Iran ever say they would use Nukes?

[edit on 9/24/2007 by pstiffy]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Not all americans feel this angry against this man. Not all americans believe what the main stream media spews. Not all americans are such hate mongers.

sorry, i do not agree with your views.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
They say it all the time. They're big on double think.
"wipe Israel off the map" "we wont use nukes for war"

Anyhow, if he feared our people, he would not want to start a war. You do realize the only reason they fight is they actually think all 300 million of us can be converted? If we resist, they would be afraid. I've dealt with people like aqua velva jad all my life. Fear and strength are the best way to silence them. they make us live in fear daily (or so t hey enjoy thinking so). If we make their leader live in fear, this means he will fear to convert us. Aqua velve jad is of the Persian thinking. One thing big of Persians is their love of land reconquering, and another is making people hate their gov or make them so afraid as they will rebel. We need to turn the tables.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
Not all americans feel this angry against this man. Not all americans believe what the main stream media spews. Not all americans are such hate mongers.

sorry, i do not agree with your views.

If nothing happens, he will continue being a target if the US. If we attack him, the gov will feel happy and confident, yes, but then he will stop bad mouthing us. Thus the gov would have nothing to tell the people to go to war with. Thus victory.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I do not want to attack him. I want to listen to what he has to say and use my own brain to make my mind up about the way I feel about him/Iran.

Fears come from within, not from other people.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

If nothing happens, he will continue being a target if the US. If we attack him, the gov will feel happy and confident, yes, but then he will stop bad mouthing us. Thus the gov would have nothing to tell the people to go to war with. Thus victory.

Are you saying that the best course of action would be to attack Iran? And by doing so, you believe, this will give Iran no reason to bad mouth the US or convince people to support a war with the US?

It would give Iran every reason..It would be a direct act of war, would it not?..what other reason would they need?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Today Aqua velva jad is in NYC.

Is this about some new after-shave "viral marketing" campaign in New York?

I'm no criminal, and I DO NOT endorse this, but, hurt aqua velva jad, physically.

If you dislike it that much maybe you should try a different brand/scent (you certainly strike me as more of a Brut/Old Spice kinda guy).

Might I add; it makes it extremely difficult to take anything you say seriously when you're proposing violence against "after-shave".

[edit on 9/24/07 by redmage]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Im pretty sure there are plenty of americans who dont agree with your ignorant violent opinions. Here you are on a internet forum, wishing some guy you dont even know to get hurt, so he will be afraid of you.

Im starting to believe that some of todays americans have no idea of what the original ideas and foundations of America was. Your world view is basically "with us or against us". Like Hitler said, if you are going to lie to the people, make the lie easy to understand even for the most unintelligent people in a population. And thats what they are doing. Pretty soon you will be thinking of the world as a computer game, and you are the heroes, everybody else who dont agree are "bad guys".

Why dont you go down to whatever country you hate and shoot a kid in the head yourself instead of hiding behind your government?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Iran is actually very much like America. Most Iranians hate their government because before their revolution, they were virtually America Junior.

If you give a kid candy after he's never had it before, and then take it away, they will fight for it and whine and be bothersome. In this case, freedom is the candy

Before revolution(couldn't find any people photos, just their old dictator, as cell phones etc didn't exist)

after

Their lovers of freedom, and hate evil people who take it away, such as their current leader

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Im pretty sure there are plenty of americans who dont agree with your ignorant violent opinions. Here you are on a internet forum, wishing some guy you dont even know to get hurt, so he will be afraid of you.

Im starting to believe that some of todays americans have no idea of what the original ideas and foundations of America was. Your world view is basically "with us or against us". Like Hitler said, if you are going to lie to the people, make the lie easy to understand even for the most unintelligent people in a population. And thats what they are doing. Pretty soon you will be thinking of the world as a computer game, and you are the heroes, everybody else who dont agree are "bad guys".

Why dont you go down to whatever country you hate and shoot a kid in the head yourself instead of hiding behind your government?

So the 65-80% of Americans who want the war to end don't count?

Iran is like ww2's Japan and Germany put together into one. They can't be talked to(they're too proud of themselves, just like us:lol
, and they love industry.(like us)

but they have nukes, and intend to use them. Any one who has nukes it just a nation with nukes. Wanting to use them is a threat.

[edit on 24-9-2007 by Gorman91]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   

They say it all the time. They're big on double think.
"wipe Israel off the map" "we wont use nukes for war"

Your new to ATS so i guess ill field this one this time.
(2nd Edit: Your not new to ATS, just doing post that much)
This quote has been discussed ad infinitum ad nauseium here.

Irans president never once called for isreal to be "wiped off the map" The actual quote is this:

Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad

Source

The translation:

"The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time".

Source

This quote being thrown around the world by media mouth pieces, and regurgitated by the uninformed is just another brick in the propaganda wall.

Got any sources saying they want to use Nukes? Considering their international stance is the use of Nuclear power in a peaceful manner, it doesnt make sense they would say they wanted to nuke someone. So, with all that in mind, source please?

As others have said before, simply attacking the President of a foreign country, wont stop international tensions from rising.

Edit to add:

but they have nukes, and intend to use them. Any one who has nukes it just a nation with nukes. Wanting to use them is a threat.

And wheres the proof they even have Nukes?

[edit on 24-9-2007 by InSpiteOf]

[edit on 24-9-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

Building them, actually, not having them, my mistake.

But today he says he would like to challenge the US on his nations pursuit of nuclear WEAPONS. He's all together attitude is questionable. He's asked one thing, and changes the subject. He's smart, that's for sure. He is one big liar.

"What about Iranian weapons in Iraq?"

"We'll let the US confiscate what they want"

WTF?? How does that equate to an answer??

I Have NOTHING against having nukes. But if you say you will use them, then that automatically makes you a threat.

And he did say he would use them. Not directly though, as I said, he's smart.
"I want nukes" is essentially what he's saying. Then he goes and marches flags with "down with US" and "down with Israels". can't you people put 2 and 2 together?

More double think!
"We love all nations. We are friends with the Jewish people"
"Wipe Israel off the map" Or make it disappear, which ever you think.

Face it man, you're defending a lunatic. While I agree he has a right to say it, who actually cares what he has to say? It's just more bull form the pits of hell. Actually, Iran isn't a pit of hell, it's quiet nice, but their prez is a pit of hell.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Building them, actually, not having them, my mistake.

There is no evidence to suggest he is building nukes.

But today he says he would like to challenge the US on his nations pursuit of nuclear WEAPONS.

He is challenging the charge lead by the US that his country is building nukes.

He's all together attitude is questionable.

So are most state leaders.

He is one big liar.

What specifically, do you think he's lying about?

"What about Iranian weapons in Iraq?"

"We'll let the US confiscate what they want"

WTF?? How does that equate to an answer??

I dont have any context to view that in. Perhaps you can link to it so i can understand the situation better.

I Have NOTHING against having nukes. But if you say you will use them, then that automatically makes you a threat.

A threat to who? You do realize that successive US administrations mulled over the idea of using Nukes in Viet Nam and other conflicts dont you? They also offered them to the French (and possibly other countries) during the congo uprising (I believe that was the conflict)

And he did say he would use them. Not directly though, as I said, he's smart.

So he said he would use them, without saying he would use them. The same way he said, "wipe israel off the map", without saying "wipe israel off the map"? Link specifically to where you think this insinuation is please.

"I want nukes" is essentially what he's saying.

Speculation

Then he goes and marches flags with "down with US" and "down with Israels". can't you people put 2 and 2 together?

I sure can, I can also smell the propaganda when it hits the fan.

More double think!
"We love all nations. We are friends with the Jewish people"
"Wipe Israel off the map" Or make it disappear, which ever you think.

The difference is in the tone.
"wipe israel off the map" denotes a genocidal action.
"the regime occupying Jerusalem should be erased from the pages of time" denotes the calls for a regime change.
What is so different from the US demanding a regime change in Iraq, and Iran demanding a regime change in the Holy Land?

Face it man, you're defending a lunatic.

Im not defending him. I dont support his views on the holocaust, or how he treats his citizens. What I am trying to do is deconstruct the evil "Hitlerite" character in the World media that is supposed to represent him.

While I agree he has a right to say it, who actually cares what he has to say?

Right, who cares what he actually says, lets bomb him for what we think he says.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Nuclear is bad.

It is a wasted energy source.. only bomb building is end result.

The true atomic energy of Tesla is all you need but the bomb came along.

And oil was around to suppress the Tesla atomic discoveries, basically
not his alone as many others know. But we do have the Taser as the
latest energy weapon developed from Tesla coils.

Saddam had nuke plants and they were bombed out.
But Scuds with regular bombs hitting Saudi Arabia is just as bad.
Should those Scuds have been taken out before they were used?

We can't take weapons away from every nation.
Perhaps just that understanding will end the war.

First it was nuclear, then rockets, then tanks and now ieds and
now the human Manchurian Candidature (the human bomb).
How far down the weapon chain do we go?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Heil!

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT blame me on anything. I'm just inspiring bravery in America. I'm big on peaceful protest, as it would be 10x more effective to this Hitler, but sometimes, it's the crazy man who saves lives. Is that crazy man you?

Save a life... mostly Iranian.. lets see what Iran does.
Every thing takes time.

Learn from JFK and the Cuban Missile Crisis, there is a way out
with out bombs. We don't trust missiles and bombs with any one.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Dear Gorman91:

This is why it’s so important that 9-11 gets understood. Your opinion of Aqua-velva-jad is actually quite common. At least here in the deep South. Just today one of my customers suggested that he needs to be ‘taken out’ with a high-powered rifle. Because of your thread title I’m assuming you’re somehow linking Aqua velva to the greater ‘war on terror’.

What exactly did Aqua velva do to us, if I dare ask? Is he now also part of the ‘terrorist’ movement who ‘attacked’ us on 9-11? Oh, now I remember what his crimes are. He’s been arming Hezbollah in Lebanon, certain Shiites in Iraq and threatened to retaliate against Israel if attacked. Well this is the same kind of stuff we’ve been doing for eons — militarily supplying rebellious groups, dictators and thugs, and threatening to fight back if assaulted. No, wait, we’ve officially declared we’ll strike whenever our ‘strategic interests’ are at risk. Which translates into we will wage war whenever we damn please.

You better be real sure of yourself before you blame Aqua velva for anything. If 9-11 was a false flag event then your call for inflicting pain on Mahmoud Ahmadinejad becomes the fascist cry of a Nazi-schatzi Sturmstaffel Stormtrooper.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

top topics

<<   2 >>

join