It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird visions..some help to explain!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Ok, this is quite hard to try and explain but i will give a go! i recently went to Germany with a friend. It had been a bit of a long day but nothing i couldnt handle. i was fully awake when this happened and hadn't had any alcohol or drugs!

We sat and chatted for a bit and all of a sudden these strange images appeared but wouldn't go away. These images "visions" or whatever you take them as were really scary but interesting at the same time. I would have faces appearing or images of locations, objects even aliens! They seemed so real and would fade into view and slowly fade away again. all the images where in extremely bright colours similiar to motion blur (if you have taken a picture of a bright light and its blurred across the picture) and no matter where i looked they would appear there.

A couple that stuck out where an alien face appearing but as if it was another person coming straight up to me. Another was a man walking down a street and looking back. I decided to close my eyes and see what it was like then, this is where it got more weird.
In my head was a piece of parchment and a pen started writing on it, I decided to not think about what the pen was writing. It started writing WHO and then when it began the next word the ink spread right across the parchment untill it was black then this evil looking face caming shooting out of the darkness which gave me an overwhelming feeling of fear!

But one that i found really interesting was complete darkness then a really bright white dove flew across my view and stoppped in the middle of my view and just stayed there flapping whilst looking at me!

Bearing in mind these images appeared spontaneously and were much more vivid than usual imagination, the best way i can explain it is as if I was getting visions into another world or the past/present events. I know this is a lot to take in but if someone could possibly give me any explaination it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks...

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It would probably be safest if you interpreted your visions in the context of your own experiences -- because you saw them. Anyone else who interprets such for you would do so from their own viewpoint -- and that viewpoint can differ greatly from yours.

Only you know the factors that preceded and influenced the vision, so you would be in the best position to decide whether or not you were suffering from fatigue or experiencing a hallucination.
I wish you the presence of mind you require. Cheers.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Thankyou for you imput i completely understand what your saying, only I can interpret what i have seen.

But just want to know if anyone has had similiar experiences and whats their opinion on the matter.

Thanks again though

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: The-Brown-One
Ok, this is quite hard to try and explain but i will give a go! i recently went to Germany with a friend. It had been a bit of a long day but nothing i couldnt handle. i was fully awake when this happened and hadn't had any alcohol or drugs!

We sat and chatted for a bit and all of a sudden these strange images appeared but wouldn't go away. These images "visions" or whatever you take them as were really scary but interesting at the same time. I would have faces appearing or images of locations, objects even aliens! They seemed so real and would fade into view and slowly fade away again. all the images where in extremely bright colours similiar to motion blur (if you have taken a picture of a bright light and its blurred across the picture) and no matter where i looked they would appear there.

A couple that stuck out where an alien face appearing but as if it was another person coming straight up to me. Another was a man walking down a street and looking back. I decided to close my eyes and see what it was like then, this is where it got more weird.
In my head was a piece of parchment and a pen started writing on it, I decided to not think about what the pen was writing. It started writing WHO and then when it began the next word the ink spread right across the parchment untill it was black then this evil looking face caming shooting out of the darkness which gave me an overwhelming feeling of fear!

But one that i found really interesting was complete darkness then a really bright white dove flew across my view and stoppped in the middle of my view and just stayed there flapping whilst looking at me!

Bearing in mind these images appeared spontaneously and were much more vivid than usual imagination, the best way i can explain it is as if I was getting visions into another world or the past/present events. I know this is a lot to take in but if someone could possibly give me any explaination it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks...

Not sure i can help you with what your visions meant, but i had similar visions. Many years ago this used to happen to me, not on a regular basis but once in a while. When i used to lie down in my bed (wide awake) with my eyes closed, certain faces of normal humans used to appear in my mind. Faces that i've never seen before. They weren't scary or anything. Just faces with no expressions on them. These visions didn't last long and stopped after a while.

I've also read on the internet, about the psychic ability of "remote viewing" (if im not wrong, its almost like clairvoyance where a person tries to see distant objects or places in the universe in their mind's eye, whether they're different planets or other parts of the earth). I've also read a bit about the spiritual technique of travelling through a golden tunnel using our mind.

As far as i know, practitioners of remote viewing don't use the tunnel technique to see what's taking place on other parts of the universe. Atleast the Remote Viewing articles i've gone through, there's no mention of travelling thru a tunnel.

I'm no psychic or expert in these fields but was willing to try it for the first time, by combining these two techniques, just for fun.
So one day, i decided to sit in an upright, cross legged position, with my eyes closed and tried to visualize a golden tunnel. My main goal was to "remote view" the moon. I knew i wasn't going to succeed anyway, after all i'm no psychic nor was i trained by the secret military unit. lol

Anyway, no matter how hard i tried to imagine a golden tunnel, i only ended up creating a black smokey tunnel and while i pictured myself travelling thru it, expecting to find the lunar surface on the other end of the tunnel, a face (all of a sudden) showed up in my mind's eye. It was the face of a Grey alien, with large almond shaped black eyes. I wasn't even expecting to see the face of an alien. But there it was.
I was a little scared and so i opened my eyes and gave up what i was doing. Later it occured to me, that MAYBE, just MAYBE, they don't want me to snoop around the lunar surface. MAYBE they blocked me from seeing what's taking place on the moon. This took place almost 8 years ago and i no longer practice such things.

Maybe its just a random image of an alien that popped up in my mind's eye, due to me being obsessed with the paranormal (even though i wasn't expecting such a face back then) or maybe something actually happened. Who knows.
edit on 7-3-2022 by TheCrimsonUniverse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join