It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular UFO dirt torpedo

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wildone106

What is a troll?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I am no military expert but in all my years of self informing i have never seen a glowing missile that bounces. But that doesn't mean that this is a video of a ET craft. Its extreme glow and its break apart after the second impact looks like some sort of Ionized plasma craft or weapon. I'm guessing with the desert and the filming set up ahead of time this seems to be a black project. Anyways thats my 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Yes this time the debunkers will explain this one away as "missiles"

UFOs in the sky as kites and balloons and any other pathetic excuse.

This one is old, and clearly shows a round shape that bounced off the ground before breaking up the second time it hit the floor.

If this was a missile why didnt it explode into flames? post us a missile in the shape of this object and then well compare huh? post the missile that could bounce off the ground.

Its like a rock, when you flick it into the sea it bounces off the water because of the flat surface of the rock.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
That is what got me is on the first impact, you can see a giant plume of debris and dirt, and it was obviously a high speed impact.

So, missile people, WHAT KIND OF MISSILE WAS IT???

I really don't think it was a missile at all. IMHO it is by definition a UFO. Or maybe it's an unidentified bouncing object.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Well, can we agree that it could "projectile" of some sort, possibly rocket propelled, possibly out of control. I have seen some newer tank rounds that are purposely designed to take the abuse of skipping across the ground like that to evade intercept and radar triangulation of the firing tank.

If this is a missile I would hope that a missile that could withstand that kind of punishment and still function would be a classified weapon and there would be very little out there in the World Wide Wait to confirm or deny what this is/was and its capabilities.

UBO sounds good tho too.....until someone has a way to confirm what it actually was.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I am more than a bit curious as to why they would conduct missile tests so close to a civilian train.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
UBO it is for now. The fact that it seems to be glowing, is another oddity and I can't come up with a rational idea about why it is glowing white. It is hard to judge the size of the object either. It could be anywhere from 10-150 feet long. That is pure speculation of course.

One other thing I noticed is that it is smoking on the way down, and it gets much worse after the bounce.
Reasons a flying object would emit a vapor trail of some sort:

1) It was powered by a Jet or Rocket engine

2)It was on fire.

3)It entered the atmosphere with such speed that it got very hot, and was smoldering. Or achieved enough speed while in the atmosphere to get really hot.

4) The pilot left the airshow smoke on.

5)The occupants were enjoying a nice cuban on the way down.

Let me know if I left anything out.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I fully believe that it could be a missle test (or rocket test, or something, you get the idea) done the old fashioned way, where they would affix them to a rail car (thus explaining the comment above about the railroad). Sometimes they would break loose and go nuts, do all sorts of wired things.

If I recall, this was from some white sands missile base testing back in the day, but I'm too lazy to go through my crap and look it better. Better and more fun to watch you guys make fools of us "debunkers" by telling us it must be some sort of ET piloted craft, lol.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Sure looks like a civilian train to me. IE amtrak. Nice wide windows next to seat quarters.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This has been aired here many, many times. The overall conclusion has been, and likely will continue to be, that it is a missile test....

and the test failed.

If you want to see something similar, recall during the first Gulf War when Iraq was bombarding Israel with Scuds. Patriot anti-millile batteries were put in place. More than one mis-fired and this was caught on TV, much to the chagrin of the military, who wanted us to believe the Patriot system was near perfect and doing a fine job of protecting Israel, therefore Israel need not enter this war and cauise a widening of the conflict, pretty please. The failures, that time over Tel Aviv, I believe, looked very much like this video, it's twin brother, in fact. Though I do not know for certain, my vote is that this is a Patriot anti-missile missile, screwing up yet again.

[edit on 9/26/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Whatever it is it makes a good job of leveling of and skims of the surface the first time it hits the ground.

As it nears the ground for the second time it appears to pitch forward and catch its leading edge into the ground causing a wipeout.

During its flight it also appears to being thrusted from beneath.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I have always been fascinated by this vid. It has been around for a long time. I would not rule out more back engineered stuff for the blackops. Just my 2cents. Stupid aliens. Should know better than to crash highly advanced technology on us stupid people. Anon.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
A patriot missile that turned into a "Texas Twister" (fireworks terms) we used to call them something else that is unmentionable on any forum. That is what I would bet on.

For your viewing pleasure here are some other failed missile vids.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com... WARNING EXTREME PROFANITY NOT FOR CHILDREN!! maybe it would be ok on mute.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

enjoy

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I fully believe that it could be a missle test (or rocket test, or something, you get the idea) done the old fashioned way, where they would affix them to a rail car (thus explaining the comment above about the railroad). Sometimes they would break loose and go nuts, do all sorts of wired things.

If I recall, this was from some white sands missile base testing back in the day, but I'm too lazy to go through my crap and look it better. Better and more fun to watch you guys make fools of us "debunkers" by telling us it must be some sort of ET piloted craft, lol.

OH yes debunkers always come back with their cheap attack "lol"
oh cant back up your claims and make up some lame excuse aye like 96% of the time.

A frisbee missle that cant even hit the target and bounces off the ground, very eifficient right? Hey maybe its a white blob that crashed

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Ok. Im game . I’ve tested missiles .

I have been to white sands missile range more than a few times . There is a lot of tests that go on there, but Im not sure what this is. It does not look like a missile from my perspective of the video. And believe me I have seen lots of missile test videos. And to be glowing like that bright?
For tracking and testing we would attach flairs to the rear of the rocket or missile. But only 1/4 of the up from the engine other wise the test flight would do all sorts of weird stuff. Then again I wonder if someone just decided to see what would happen if they strapped flairs all the way up to the nose. Hmm.. But I don’t think so because those flairs are the price of good used car. And with that much heat the strapping would melt off before the launch. What ever it is it hit the ground once and bounced. The attack angle on the down flight looks like it’s being controlled by someone using real flight controls. Notice the slight pull up of the craft in the beginning before it makes it’s first hit, then it slightly accelerates then it seems to loose a little power again then take a nose dive. . never seen a missile, any missile do that. Maybe something 5 times it size like an old Nike. But those are gone. And the number one reason I don’t think it’s a missile It’s going to slow. . And It might be man made it has a smoke trail. Also you don’t test missiles by power lines or towers which is clearly visible in the video. Nothing above 10 feet high can not be around. for 14 miles during testing even tress. But there is some exceptions for trees. Also the sound even though it’s laid on top of the video don’t sound like a missile. Its sound like a jet. Missiles make a very loud shrieking screaming sound for those of you who want to simulate a missile sound a video.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SJE98

I noticed the attempt at a nose up before the first bounce, but no attempt before the impact/explosion. Very odd.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well does not look like a missile to me. Take a look at the outlines

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
thats whats still puzzling me... the shape. I also wonder about the 'exhaust' that's seen at the beginning. what year was this video taken?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
speaking of things going very fast, slightly OT, but This might be a neat sort of comparison.
This video is from the Holloman High Speed Test Track. In 2006 they broke the land speed record for the 2nd time, its speed? 6,453 MPH.
Effin fast. Even though these are indeed on a track, they still go very fast, as compared to the weird bouncy deal.

people in town seem to think we test UFO's...
far from it

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Chiiru]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

That is not off topic at all, and you raise an interesting point, because if something was going 6,400 mph down the white sands test track, it could easily get so hot that it was glowing, and at that speed anything could happen. If it came off the track, it might be a glowing, bouncing, and smoking object.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join