It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only real threat comes from money

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustedbyhumanity

I still think profit is the most democratic method. It is much easier to rig an election than to misstate one's profits and get away with it.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist

I still think profit is the most democratic method. It is much easier to rig an election than to misstate one's profits and get away with it.

Misstating profits is not the problem. It is what is done to get those profits that creates allthe problems on earth.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Well, you can't always save people from themselves. Gross abuses would be very possible in your system, as well.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Clearly our planet would benefit from a no-money system way beyond any other proposal offered up.
reply to post by admriker444

IMHO this thread or at least the "eliminate the money" part to me demonstrates clearly why schools often require Economics 101 for graduation! In the real world money or the ability to produce goods which trade in money actually solves problems such as human suffering and environmental polution simply because prosperous countries have the means to solve their problems. Look at the average developed country eg. New Zeland vs. a poor 3rd world country nearby eg. Indonesia. One has solved most problems relatively well and the other has incredible problems they can do little to remedy wherever you look, human and environmental. That's where an understanding of basic economics comes in.

If alien species had a concept of money they'd certainly have the concept of greed as well.

I think if an alien species were able to get here that would mean that they had pretty well mastered the quantum mechanics course because they figured out how to build and fly the craft. In other words they may even be more intelligent that we are! (Understatement) It also means they passed the upper level economics course because they were able to obtain all the raw materials necessary for the craft and hire workers to assemble them! They may even be smart enough to understand Greenspan!

[edit on 25-9-2007 by plumranch]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
There is always debate about alien intentions. I would suggest there is vast evidence that aliens are indeed peaceful.

If aliens were truly warlike they would be spying on us. And that data would reveal humans building defenses to repel an alien assault.

Now if your the alien aggressor, would you sit back and allow humans to quietly build defenses and develop new technologies ? Or would you simply swoop in and completely destroy your enemy before they could get stronger ?

We exist. We havent been wiped off the planet. Seems obvious they have no harmful intentions to planet Earth.

The real threat we face is allowing MONEY to exist. I bet if you took a universal poll across space, 99.99% of all intelligent species would have no concept of money.

We have evil disgusting people on this planet who always want more money and the power that comes with it. This system of competition isnt healthy. It leads to crime, war, poverty, mass genocide, and untold suffering by humanity. The only human beings that benefit from money are the ones who have the most of it.

We destroy our precious natural resources making products that PURPOSELY break down and wear out. Its very easy for a company to make windshield wipers that last decades but its more profitable to make them last 6 months. To hell with the environment is the ideology. Even the President of the United States doesnt try and hide this disgusting agenda. What did he ask americans to do after 9/11...go to dinner, buy new stuff, help the economy buy spend spend spend philosophy.

And the worst part about our system is its never challenged. Name one single politician thats come forward with a plan to eliminate money. Clearly our planet would benefit from a no-money system way beyond any other proposal offered up. Yet its never even been suggested.

If you bring this subject up in a social environment, you'll get stranger looks than if you mentioned any other conspiracy subject. People never think about living in a world without money. With the exception of true fans of Star Trek that is.

My Aunt is a huge Star Trek fan having watched the shows since the 1960's. When I made the star trek comparison about a utopian society without money, she totally missed it. She had no idea why those folks in star trek land all lived such wonderful lives...NO MONEY !

If alien species had a concept of money they'd certainly have the concept of greed as well. And greed leads to wars. The fact that we still exists suggest they have no such concept. They are no threat to us.

Human beings therefore only face one common true enemy, ourselves. Eliminate money and all the suffering it brings with it and you take away this issue.

Would a man steal a wallet if there were nothing more than pictures in there ? Would a corporation build a rocket designed for destruction if a fat profit didnt exist ? Would a person sell drugs so he could eat and buy shoes if those things were provided to all at no cost ?

Money has got to go folks. Things will never ever ever get better until we get rid of it.

Oh and please dont call me a communist or accuse me of lacking money (those are the typical arguments I run across). I am neither a communist and my family and I are quite well off.

Getting back to this alien threat the elitist will one day present to us...Personally I wish the aliens were more warlike. We live in hell as it is. I'd prefer an alien master over the Rockefellers and Rothschilds. I'd love to see those elite jerks in chains being led to the spice mines.

I agree, human nature is far more terrifying than any alleged alien visitation (which I'm not convinced is happening anyway!).

Don't think getting rid of money would help, maybe changing human nature would be a better step, but that seems unlikely to change for a while. As for communism, well like String Theory it looks good on paper...

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by infamouskiller
Aliens are not peaceful. Surrounding a planet since the beggining of man is a peaceful?

there are thousands of ufo's according to the sts-75 video.

it looks as they are near an invasion numbers.

Screw your theory of they didnt blow us to hell yet so there good.

perhaps it took thousands of years to bring there fleet we just don't know.

please stop making the aliens are peaceful comments.

abductions genetic medical expermintation.

are hostile acts.

people say there peaceful cause they shut down some nuke missles sites.

perhaps this was a test for when they attack.

They are not peaceful.

The US Isreal war about to happen.Because the USA and isreal has placed bases around Iraq at the Iran border.

Pretty much the same thing thousands of UFO's are doin up there.

Aliens are hostile and do not even think of you as human.

hybrid human aliens.

Is unatural and far opposite of good or peaceful.

The one good thing the NASA MPPS is doing is to shoot down there ships.

Just out of interest, might I ask where you got this information from?

[edit on 25-9-2007 by timelike]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I would suggest there is vast evidence that aliens are indeed peaceful.

The grays abduct people and conduct sexual and medical experiments on the abdcutees, isn't it heartwarming? Of course there is aliens who are peaceful, but it is not the kind of alien who has took interest in our planet.

If aliens were truly warlike they would be spying on us. And that data would reveal humans building defenses to repel an alien assault.

Now if your the alien aggressor, would you sit back and allow humans to quietly build defenses and develop new technologies ? Or would you simply swoop in and completely destroy your enemy before they could get stronger ?

Don't you get it? There was a war, a very long time ago, and yes, we lost. The reptilians have a treaty with the government, the government is reduced to merely being the slaves of the aliens, who ultimately control everything that is going on: the Medias, the elections, the technology, the science. Everything you see or hear is a parade, it's an illusion created by the reptilians' perverse desire to shape reality, it's amusement for them. All the elites of this word are hybrids with high percentages of reptilian DNA. The reptilians didn't just sweep this planet because it's no fun anymore if we are all dead.

We have evil disgusting people on this planet who always want more money and the power that comes with it.

Indeed, and the reptilians take good care that people don't discover the truth about spirituality, and that we evolve. They brainwash people with earth-bound religions, with the medias. They make people run after illusions. If the reptilians would have left us alone, we would be so much more evolved, but they made sure that did not happen.

And the worst part about our system is its never challenged. Name one single politician thats come forward with a plan to eliminate money.

No that wouldn't happen, the reptilians like it when idiots run after money all their lives.

Human beings therefore only face one common true enemy, ourselves. Eliminate money and all the suffering it brings with it and you take away this issue.

Not really, we face two common enemy: the reptilians and ourselves. And gosh, don't be so silly, eliminating money would change absolutely nothing. The only thing that could change the situation is if people finally wake up, and stop being controlled by the reptilians' illusions.

So, it's up to you to believe me or not. Just seach for the clues by yourself. And in the future, when all the truth about these matters are revealed, think of the conspiracy "nut" who told you all the truth on that day in september.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This thread is really cracking me up.

"Aliens" do exist. Whether they are from "here' or out "there", there is so much evidence in history that says it's so. Aliens are easier to prove than God in our version of "society"

Money is NOT necessary. It was necessary for a period of human growth to lead towards a global interaction, but at this point money is becoming the root of all evil because it is a tool of addiction.

What is necessary now is to tackle the inevitable global issues that await us around the corner that actually can threaten our species if we don't learn to beat the elements that are quickly churning to deadly proportions.
Then around the next corner will be the galactic issues.. Do we do that with money or do we do that with sharing resources, eliminating war and realizing that our earth is a grit of sand and we'll never as a species accelerate to our full potential while using money as the basis of our everyday life.

Thank you Mr Jackdaw in the second post for illustrating the shared resources concept so early in this thread.

The current public concept of society is so far degraded and if "aliens" are using free energy to drive around in sleek shiny vehicles, what would they need money for? I need money to pay for elctricity, gas, food and on and on which all goes back to oil.

So no, Aliens don't use "money", I bet you a zillion Bspiracy dollars that they trade just like our species did in the beginning of history. That's if they even NEED to trade.
Thinking they are out to get us is ridiculous.. studying us I can see. We do it to primates and on the 14 billion year scale of intelligence, I think even considering ourselves on a primate level with other intelligent species is arrogant.

If we pool together, convert half our Earth to farming coffee so when we actually do get to a galactic point, then we'll have something to barter with if we need anything from another race. Until then if we learn to pool our resources then we should be able to eventually break free of the concept of money that seems to be the only way to so many.

It's not.

Get over the arrogance/ignorance in thinking "aliens" don't exist as well.

b
edited for spelling..I bet aliens don't miss-spell words..

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Bspiracy]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join