It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi symbol at Raven Rock near camp david?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
ok its not camp david its Raven Rock its an underground bunker but its close to camp david and i wanted to grab your attention but it sure looks like a Nazi cross to me and along with denver airports layout looking like a swastika plus the fact Mt Weather also an underground bunker is close to DIAi m starting to get a little concerned that 2012 is looking like a real possibility

i so hope im wrong and i just have an over active imagination

[edit on 23-9-2007 by Crakeur]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
A Nazi cross, more like the maltese cross/formee pattee.
Why it is there your guess is as good as anyones.

History of the Maltese Cross

[edit on 23/9/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Maltese Cross thts even worse tht ties right in with knights templer and the illuinatii doesnt it?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Did you download that yourself from Google earth - can you post the co-ordinates so I can check out the general area?

It is very obvious and seems a little too good to be true.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
yes i did download tht myself i was looking on google earth for underground bunkers and i came across it its prety bizare dont you think it ties in so nice with all this illiminatti stuff here are the cords,
39 44 00 69 N 77 25 50 45 W or try this link

bbs.keyhole.com...

if you use the link when you get there disable over lay because you wont see it with the ovelay

please post back your thoughts id love to read them

[edit on 23-9-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Looks like a helicopter landing pad. It's just painted so it can be easily seen.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
not sure about the cross but the swastika is a religious symbol adapted by hitler from tibet. i wouldnt get too worked up about it..

www.intelinet.org...

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
cryptome.org...
Here is some info about the place

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I can see how it could be a helipad - the symbol representing the rotors obviously but....why not a 'H' or simple cross? Is this cross shape a recognised symbol for a helipad? I have never, ever seen one like this and would appreciate it if someone could post links if this is a common useage.

I find it a little odd that something could look so perfectly like a maltese cross and for that to be a co-incidence. If anyone can confirm whether this is a normal use of this symbol I would be grateful. I know crosses are used, but doesn't a maltese cross strike anyone as a little too elaborate????

Given the location you've got to at least wonder..................

new topics

top topics

join