It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

yet another ufo, seems valid?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
youtube.com...

Alot of illiterate posters on you tube are bashing this as a laser pointer or other hoax. But then several others say they have seen the same thing, which means ufo sightings are a rare event in- the world "of real life". Notice the way it is occluded by trees. Not discounting this isnt a 3d matte/mask lighting effects project though. just interesting.

[edit on 23-9-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Who cares? It's just another worthless youtube video showing a blinking, blurry light against a night time background.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Ignorant they may be, but I fully agree that's a laser pointer reflecting off of window glass. You could even see it jerk when you hear the sound of the person filming moving the camera.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. It could be a genuine alien ship, or it could be a government reverse engineered craft. Or it could be a hoax. Doesnt matter.

Alien ships exists. There is no doubt about it. Question for now is... what do they want, and what will come of it? Its difficult to guess, and I dont trust the US government AT ALL when it comes to this. They will have no problem stabbing aliens in the back if they get away with it.

Its really too bad that we as humans are generally good, but pick leaders that are generally bad.

[edit on 23-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
You know what it reminds me of? Lightning bug. I don't think they come in red, but I don't know everything , either.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I have the feeling that this video was already posted on ATS some time ago, and as the YouTube page says that the video is from 2006 maybe it was then that it was posted.

I will try to find it.

(I must make an index of the threads that I think that I may need later, it would be easier to find them when I need them)

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
ok so its either a laser pointer, a bug or real. And i wasnt making fun of anyones judgement on youtube, just their typing abilities, mine arent much better many times. But the laser pointer goes behind trees, and a few other people on the youtube forum are replying that this is real and they have seen similar, just wanted to get opinions so i can formulate my own.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
ok so its either a laser pointer, a bug or real. And i wasnt making fun of anyones judgement on youtube, just their typing abilities, mine arent much better many times. But the laser pointer goes behind trees, and a few other people on the youtube forum are replying that this is real and they have seen similar, just wanted to get opinions so i can formulate my own.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
What's with the assinine title...seems valid? Take your silly headline writing skills over to digg and post some stupid youtube videos over there. Where are the mods these days?

top topics

join