It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chief Nigro FDNY, WTC7 Conspiracies "without merit"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I have said this in the past. Its one thing to think a building is going to collapse. It is another thing when the building actually does what you thought and does it close to the 'prophecy' of collapse.

There were many buildings that day that had enormous damage and fire top to bottom but had no global 6.5 second collapse.

There is a video clip of someone saying......'The building is about to blow up'. From CNN I believe. I find it extraordinary anyone would believe anything other then a demolition done by imploding the building.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Let's face it, WTC7 was the biggest slipup of a very long day at the office for the jammers. Why did Sprout sit in that school for 35 mins after the first hit? SS would have carted his tail off to a bunker in seconds if they knew there wasn't a direct threat. Why did an aircraft carrier not deploy its jets sitting off the coast of Jersey. I'm sorry folks. As Judge Judy says, when something doesn't make sense its probably not true.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I'm not going to jump to conspiracy theories, because I dont know what the real truth is, but it's obvious as the light of day that the official 911 account is a blatant lie.

Seven CIA Veterans Challenge 9/11

www.care2.com...

digg.com...

www.opednews.com...

[edit on 24-9-2007 by kindred]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Hmmm. What was that that Silverstein said? Oh, yeah, "I remember getting a call from the fire chief.....blah, blah and they decided to pull it, and we wathced the building fall." So, a direct contradiction to what Silverstein said? Who's lying? Who's covering who's ass? Thanks for this CO. Even though you present it as a "debunk" to the CT's, in all actuality, it just gives us more ammo.

Griff... You have stated in the past. (and I agreed) that Silverstien was tooting his own horn during that interview. I am quuite certain Chief Nigro called Silverstein after all the decisions were made.

I posted this e-mail not to "debunk" the CD / CT...but to show the FDNY was not involved in ANY type of a cover up.

The only other thing I would like to point out is WTC7 did NOT collapse in 6.5 seconds. I have posted the REAL video that shows the collapse that starts with the penthouse collapsing.

Thanks,

C.O.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious

1 - Although prior to that day high-rise structures had never collapsed, The collapse of WTC 1 & 2 showed that certain high-rise structures subjected to damage from impact and from fire will collapse.
2. The collapse of WTC 1 damaged portions of the lower floors of WTC 7.
3. WTC 7, we knew, was built on a small number of large columns providing an open Atrium on the lower levels.
4. numerous fires on many floors of WTC 7 burned without sufficient water supply to attack them.

I'll treat Nigro's comments as any other thread around here...

1. So for the first time ever, two high rise structures collapsed (allegedly without explosives). The main theory has been due to jet fuel and the impact of the planes. Ok. Even considering that's true, it doesn't explain WTC 7. WTC 7 wasn't hit by a plane, and it didn't have jet fuel to "weaken the steel."

2. Ok. See #1

3. It was also built to withstand a bit of damage, we're not talking about a straw hut here.

4. Fires? Or Jet-Fuel fires? So is the story for WTC 7 that normal fire could also weaken the steel?

[edit on 24-9-2007 by scientist]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Originally posted by may_be_true
F the theories!!! Time for real science to find out the TRUTH.

Since 99.9% of the evidence was carted away under the tightest security, construction documents under lock and key, and professors loosing their jobs for speaking out, how are we to come up with facts? Theories are all we can do.

Griff, I agree, NIST would have liked to have a more abundant sample of the steel etc. from WTC7.

Besides the debunked papers of Steven Jones and the lies by UL Waterboy Ryan... i don't know of anyothers. Any credible professors that you know of?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I am quuite certain Chief Nigro called Silverstein after all the decisions were made.

But, according to Silverstein, they didn't make the decision to "pull" anything until after Nigro called him. So, what did they pull? The firefighting operations? This would be a direct contradiction to what Nigro has just said. So, what was Larry talking about when he directed "someone" to "pull it"?

Let's look at the quotes side by side.

I remember getting a call from the fire department commander telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse." –Larry Silverstein

"For these reasons I made the decision (without consulting the owner, the mayor or anyone else - as ranking fire officer, that decision was my responsibility) to clear a collapse zone surrounding the building and to stop all activity within that zone. Approximately three hours after that order was given, WTC 7 collapsed. "

So, when did Nigro call Silverstein? Was it before or after the firefighters were "pulled"? According to Nigro it was after the firefighting operation was "pulled".

So, what does Silverstein mean when he says that he said to the chief that there's such lose of life we should "pull it"? What does he mean? Because obviously Chief Nigro called him AFTER the firemen were out (if he called him at all).

Larry Silverstein is caught in another lie. I think Chief Nigro is covering himself by including that emphasis that he didn't consult the owner or mayor. Showing us that both Silverstein and Guiliani are lying when they say they were informed of the buildings comming down. I think Nigro is giving us all a hint and saying "hey, it wasn't me".

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
this is like jeffrey dawmer doing an ad for frigidaire.

obviously the fire chief was in on it, and so was the police chief. they are the ones who had to be. kerik, was it?

kerik accepts bribes

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Griff

Excellent piece of observation on that, there is a definite contradiction in both accounts.

[edit on 24-9-2007 by talisman]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by billybob

Billybob.... thank God for mods in here. Your "post" should land you a ban from this forum. Your "post" is nothing short of a disgrace and a slap in the face to the countless brave firefighters that lost their lives that day.

You have not one SINGLE shred of evidence that supports that garbage you posted.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Griff ~

Kudos to you for calling this months ago. Yes, I believe that Larry Silverstein embellished his story.

Chief Nigro said without "consulting" the owner. He did not need to ask for Silverstiens advice. The call was all his and only his.

The debunking, if I may is saying that anyone from the FDNY were in on it, or took calls from higher ups to create the collapse zone. Chief Nigro called it...executed it ...and his actions saved further loss of life. No question.

EDIT to add.... I should have read your post more clearly. Are you suggesting the Chief doesnt want the blame put on him? Clearly thats not his intentions.
Nigro does NOT say he didn't speak with them. He CLEARLY states that the decision for the collapse zone was his. He was not required to consult anyone about his decision.

[edit on 24-9-2007 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Billybob.... thank God for mods in here. Your "post" should land you a ban from this forum. Your "post" is nothing short of a disgrace and a slap in the face to the countless brave firefighters that lost their lives that day.

You have not one SINGLE shred of evidence that supports that garbage you posted.

whoa, that's getting a bit personal, no? So if billybob's post was a slap in the face... what was the equivalent of kerik taking a bribe? A pat on the back?

[edit on 24-9-2007 by scientist]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Scientist..

1. what were the bribes for? see below
2. Who gave him the bribes? see below

3. What the hell does that have to do with the Chief of the Fire department?

Really, think about it.

The New York chief was accused of engaging in federal tax fraud and wiretap conspiracy.

Mr. Kerik accepted $165,000 in free renovations to his Bronx apartment in 1999 from Interstate Industrial Corporation, a New Jersey contractor, or a subsidiary. Last summer in State Supreme Court in the Bronx, Mr. Kerik pleaded guilty to two misdemeanor counts and admitted accepting the free work.

www.nytimes.com...

Does anyone here see the difference between a with tax fraud and wiretap conspiracy charges ....and allowing the destruction of 3 skyscrapers and the murders of thousands???

STILL.... the chief of police has nothing to do with Chief Nigro's decision to declare a collapse zone.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

thank god for mods in here? meaning what? that "above top secret" will censor ideas?
your "post" is interesting in that it contradicts itself.

a. "thank god for the mods"
b. "it should land you a ban"

anyway, personal whatnot aside, i didn't implicate the entire NYFD, or the entire NYPD, just the big chiefs.

and, yes, captain "obvious", once you've lost your morals, it's a slippery slope. everyone has a price, they say. well, i imagine the pricetags are VERY seductive at the level of manipulating world events from behind the curtain for the uber-rich's plans of keeping the USURY system in place. you know the one that makes sure that 13 families OWN the entire world, and can continue to completely decide who, when, why and where "money" will flow to and fro for "what".

i'm pretty sick of the idea that firefighters and police are somehow superiour to any other person on earth. heroism happens on the diaper changing table and the delivery room, in the schools and randomly on the streets.

the office doesn't make the man, the man gets into the office.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The debunking, if I may is saying that anyone from the FDNY were in on it, or took calls from higher ups to create the collapse zone. Chief Nigro called it...executed it ...and his actions saved further loss of life. No question.

that's not a debunking. that's an opinion, like nearly ALL 9/11 "debunkings".

the FACT is, that firefighters, and mysterious hardhat guys can be seen on video, walking away from the building saying, it's going to BLOW.
the FACT is that the walls offered no resistance to themselves as they descended to earth in freefall.
the FACT is that for a building to drop straight down like that, all four corners have to fail at EXACTLY the same moment.
the FACT is there were no firefighters in the building to "pull" as they were already "pulled IT", ......oh wait, that doesn't make sense, let's try, "pulled OUT".

a question might be, WHY is the fire chief taking time out to phone silverstien, and weigh his opinion on whether the firefighters who aren't in the building should be "pull it"?

[edit on 24-9-2007 by billybob]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

thank god for mods in here? meaning what? that "above top secret" will censor ideas?

No, I would have told you what i REALLY thought of you and what you posted...thus getting ME banned

your "post" is interesting in that it contradicts itself.

a. "thank god for the mods"
b. "it should land you a ban"

anyway, personal whatnot aside, i didn't implicate the entire NYFD, or the entire NYPD, just the big chiefs.

See above. I want to tell you what I think of you, but will refrain because of the mods. I think they way you implicated Chief Nigro is a disgrace...yet your right...you can post your thoughts no matter how....*$%^ they are.

and, yes, captain "obvious", once you've lost your morals, it's a slippery slope. everyone has a price, they say. well, i imagine the pricetags ........................

What proof do you have that Chief Nigro "lost his morals?"

They say everyone has a price? For killing 3 thousand Americans...do you?If you say no...then who are you to judge Chief Nigro?

i'm pretty sick of the idea that firefighters and police are somehow superiour to any other person on earth. heroism happens on the diaper changing table and the delivery room, in the schools and randomly on the streets.

No one is stating that ....only you. FACT...there were many heros on 911...many of them died, some are still here. To diminish what Chief Nigro and others did that day is IMO pathetic.

Let me add... Chief Nigro was not in charge that day. Until HIS boss was KILLED. Think on that before you start bumpping your gums about who is corrupt and capable of killing Americans.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

a question might be, WHY is the fire chief taking time out to phone silverstien, and weigh his opinion on whether the firefighters who aren't in the building should be "pull it"?

Did you even bother to read the letter? I dont think you did .

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Did you even bother to read the letter? I dont think you did .

Correct me if i am wrong, but didn't Chief Hayden make the statement that they were worried about builidng 7 collapsing and causing more damage and spreading fires.

www.firehouse.com...

Firehouse: The building just south of that was the Marriott.
Hayden: Across the street. That�s what I was concerned about, that the fire would jump the streets. We had exposure problems, so Bobby�s function was just to contain the fire there.

Also why would they the commander and Silverstein be talking on the phone about PULLING the firemen if the commander had already evacuated them. Seems to me they could only be talking about the building when they say PULL.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

the office doesn't make the man, the man gets into the office.

billybob I always respected you. I dont know about the police they have there own reasons for becoming police.

The Fire Service is DIFFERENT.

We try EVERYDAY to hold ourselves to a higher standard, none of us think we are superior!! We DO feel the need to protect life and property though. We dont do this to have power over others, we ONLY protect YOU and your loved ones.

DAMNIT next time you see a fire scene and if you can get close when we are hunkered down at the front door, look at the FEAR on our faces! I cant get enough spit to swallow, but when someones family is trapped everyone of us will not hesitate to bust into hell to get them out.

When we die on duty in a fire its bad. WE cook to death in our turnouts. WE dont get to go down from smoke most times because of our Self contained breathing apparatus and our turnouts just prolong the pain when we are trapped. WE get tangled in fallen wire, most times without a radio and cook to death slowly.

We are not superior we are humble men trying to make a difference. We dont do it for money, we dont get any fame, we do it because we were born to do it. WE do it because it is who we are.

May God protect the brothers and sisters of the greatest profesion on earth.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Does anyone here see the difference between a with tax fraud and wiretap conspiracy charges ....and allowing the destruction of 3 skyscrapers and the murders of thousands???

you may find this hard to believe - but when you refer to the "murder of thousands" as though it were a terrorist (non-US terrorist to be specific) plot, I find that just as offensive, and just as much of a slap in the face of the american public, as you feel when someone says the opposite.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join