It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird things that have happened to me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
To start off I am 20. I was wondering if anyone could make sense of what I am about say. It all started it when I was about 10. About once a month I would have dream that would come true a couple of days later. The dreams weren't bad or anything. One of my friend's called it deja-vu. I didn't really think anything of it. In fact, it all stopped. It wasn't for a couple more years when I had a couple more dreams that foretold the future.

Then one day when I was about 16 I started having rather weird dreams. I would have the same dream a couple times a month and it lasted for about six months. I would dream of the end of the world. I would be in a city that looked as if a bombs had just went off. Buildings were destroyed and close to falling over. Rubble covered the streets and dust was everywhere. I would come walking out from between two buildings and start to look around. Before I could notice anyone or anything else the dream would end.

I was scared of the dream, so I decided to ask for help from an arch-angel. I just figured I could use some help. It was a early in the morning, I lit up a candle and decided to meditate. After about ten minutes of meditating I felt something press down on my palms. At that very moment, in my meditation I walked into a white room where an angel or what looked to be an angel was standing. We had a brief conversation, but the one thing I do remember is asking "it" what my dreams meant. "It" said I cannot discuss this matter with you at this time, but you will play a part in the end of the world. After "it" finished it left my mind and I was able to move again. I was so creeped out by what happened I blew out the candle and as the smoke went up into the air, I could see a face in the smoke.

At about the same time that I first started having dreams when I was 10, I began to sense things. It became more apparent a couple of years ago when I started to feel as if someone/something was watching me. Finally, for some strange reason, almost everything that I have owned that is electronic has messed up on me. I've had a couple of stereos stop working. One actually would turn on by itself. I've had two computers that supposedly had their mother boards fired and a couple of video game systems that stopped working only after having them for about a year.

join