It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There will be signs in sun and moon and stars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   

"There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves,"
-- Luke 21:25 New American Standard Bible

I've been hesitant to post this topic as I'm sure many of you will immediately dismiss the idea. I admit it is an outrageous claim, but I just can't shake this feeling that it's a sign of what is to come. So at the risk of being called crazy (and it took a while before I could believe it myself), here's my story.

Sometime towards the end of last year (October or November) I happened to glance out my bathroom window late at night. There was a full moon that night which appeared at the time in the South sky. As I glanced up at the moon my eyes began to focus and I saw an image that I've never seen before drawn on the face of the moon. It was lit as bright as ever and with only my naked eye I was able to make out the clear outline of a man's face.

What bothered was not the fact that I could see a face in the moon, but rather the type of face that I was seeing. The first thought that crossed my mind was that I was looking at the face of a white militant man. Yeah, I know it sounds crazy. My first impulse was to dismiss the thought telling myself that I was just seeing things. But it continued to weigh on my mind for a number of weeks until it manifested itself during an Art Bell radio program.

I was listening to coast to coast that night as I frequently do and I remember the date was right around when Saddam Hussein was executed. In fact I believe the program might have been the annual New Years Eve predictions show. Art was taking open line calls at the time and this lady called in predicting that white supremacist groups would start becoming more and more widespread. At that moment I sat straight up in bed as a chill ran down my spine making the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.

It was one of those moments where you can almost see the future unfolding before you and I knew without question that her prediction was accurate and would happen. My mind immediately flashed to the face I saw on the moon and I instantly knew that the man's face that I saw would be in some way connected to this future epidemic of hate.

I remember after the caller made those comments Art Bell sort of laughed it off in a polite manner and swiftly moved on to the next call. In fact I was probably the only one that night who gave that woman's comments a second thought. Although that's probably an understatement as I was visibly shaken and could not sleep at all that night.

I know you're all probably thinking 'why would that possibly happen?' or 'what proof could you possibly have?'. Well, it seems to me that we have more reason as Americans to dislike residents of other countries than at any time in our past. I'm sure many Americans harbor a hatred towards muslims or middle eastern residents. And I'm also convinced that many Americans harbor a deep hatred towards illegal aliens (Mexicans and others).

My guess is that at some point in the near future a figure will arise in the midst of many Americans frustrations towards the immigration problems as well as terrorism. This figure will somehow recruit members on a massive scale promising change that our government to this point has been unable to offer it's citizens. When considering those facts I think that we have more reason to believe that this might happen than at any time in our history.

"He [Jarred Hensley] told me there was an increase in Klan membership after 911."
-- Alina Cho
Full Article

Moon Pic 1
Moon Pic 2
Moon Pic 3

continued below...

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
When you look at the photos focus on the center of each image. It may help to back away from your screen to see it better. I've noticed that the smaller the image appears, the outline of the face will become more defined. You might also look at the moon tonight or tomorrow as the face was again visible in the south sky earlier tonight.

I had originally intended to draw an outline around the face, but as I'm terrible at drawing (even on a computer) I simply created a couple of black/white images instead. You should be able to make out the outline of a man's face with sunglasses on and either a short haircut or perhaps a military style beret.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Sense the age of the internet they have been growing. Their master plan has been in the works for a long time. Their 1st goal is to gain power through positions in society. Such examples would be the military,law enforcement,judges,lawyers,politicians,CIA,FBI,NSA, etc. If someone had a master plan then taking over the military one rank at a time would clearly be in their interest. It's like creeping death or something. It's like an evil force(hate) which is slowly turning peoples hearts into stone. I wonder when the sh*t is going to hit the fan?

www.adl.org...

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I too have felt this ttrekk as well as events occuring like a slow motion train wreck. I believe many of our brothers and sisters feel it too. Not good things are near.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I can make a mini car, a clown, a KFC sign and the tescos logo out of them moon photos (when I look hard enough)

When you said you listen to the Art Bell radio show, that’s where the reality of this post ended for me.

LOOKING for something, always looking, alwys.

top topics

join