It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare American Voice! Bush Owned !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This is Rep. Tim Ryan (D) from Ohio. In my opinion finally a democrat with some guts and sense! Watch this video as Bush gets owned. I think this should be played over and over and over again on TV and maybe it will start to sink in with the people of this country.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Nice... goto youtube and type Tim Ryan in the search. Looks like he's been doing his homework for sometime! Glad to see a representative doing their job!

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
That guy really showed some guts!
I wonder if he got a visit from certain men concerning his public outbreak afterwards...

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
nice.. now why dont i ever see him around?.. it's funny how all of the people that have the right things to say and view of most of america is always kept out of the media. he's a good man for standing up to the admin.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Congratulations to Mr. Ryan and congratulations to the United States of America. This guy is a good speaker, keeps his head and has common sense. Maybe there is hope.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Big deal. He's just another Democoward who can't remember the facts from one minute to the other.

Or is it he's just a liar?

I think liar is more like it.

He could read the Congressional Record and find refutations for almost all of his claims.

Owned, indeed!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Go get em dewd...
We need more reps that remember that our country
is By the People.. FOR the People...

top topics

join