It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problem Lodge....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The basic lodge layout is this
Master in the East.
Senior Warden in the West.
Junior Warden in the South.
Door to the lodge in the West.
Tyler at the door.
"As you walk in", Junior Deacon at left, and Senior Warden.
At right is the Junior Warden, with Senior and Junior Stewards.
Straight ahead is the Master, with the Secretary on the right and the Treasurer on the left with the Senior Deacon.

Oops! forgot the chaplin and marshal at right in front of the secretary and musician at left of the master.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by HDFACTORYCERTIF]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by HDFACTORYCERTIF

I was more speaking of medaphoric representation of east and west. But it may have came from elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Seen it all now, The monkey lodge is back in business. They voted in the same monkey officers.
Grand Lodge buckled, and will allow a lodge whose officers stated, "The Obligations Are Only Words" to continue on with their terrible conduct and disgrace to the fraternity and community.
There are some legality issues, but a decision may be made by some to publicly expose the documentation of this situation. I made a suggestion of this forum.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by HDFACTORYCERTIF

There are some legality issues, but a decision may be made by some to publicly expose the documentation of this situation. I made a suggestion of this forum.

IMO, this really isn't the place for it. Technically, this is a "conspiracy theory" forum, and most of it really has nothing to do with Masonry. You may want to check out the Three Pillars forum website, where such things can be discussed more in depth, and get some advise from brothers the world over.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
HD, I think you have tried explaining this situation on the light side. I would have to back you that all is TRUE in the concerns of Masonary and Monkey lodge members. My big problem also is the obligations are only words and that Grand Lodge does not care if they have these fools representing the craft.

I thought the instution was designed to take a good man and make him better... Not take a needy man or a fool and try to make him good... or make him think he is a monkey.. Hmm

Who would have ever thought these self proclaimed "Vigilante Elite Masons" could ever think that handing out bananas to the master at the officers installation would be anything but horrifying to the craft.

This might not be the place to be taking about this, But for the record this post has been 2nded and passed.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Racer X, I did indeed go lightly on the "Monkey Masons". I did not mention their bragging of group sex with hookers, in what they, and their ring leader,"The Creamster" call "The Higher Degrees" of one of the rites. They dont call him "The Creamster" for nothing! My dad thinks the "Creamster" has photos of the Grand Master wearing a Tu Tu engaged in a terrible tangle with a hooker, and thus the entire Grand Lodge buckling under the strain.
Sheesh! I am like any red blooded guy "sex is good", but not like that!
I also did not bring up their actions of cheat, wrong and defrauding other members or the drugs.
Maybe the TV intervention show could do something before they get really bad?

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
HD, Sounds like these fools are getting the better of you... I do know all the details and they are not pretty.

I do not think any one on here could handle the reality of what has happend and the stupid acts and statements made by these members. I almost cant beleave it and I seen and heard it for my self...

You can only speculate "why" the grand lodge would not care if they have members of bad report!! It is very misleading to the high standard that a freemason is obligated to up hold.

But if the obligations are only meaningless words, Then we have the problem in hand.... the members are not practicing what they preach and the grand lodge seems to be suporting this direction.

HD, I know you are a better person than "these" self proclaimed monkey masons with out any of the badges or bananas.

Im sure masons are not like this every where and if they were... I dont think we could get a recall replacement part, so one better run to there nearest GOD and PRAY!

I think it is time to heal.... and spare every one the gory details.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I think my dad is just a little mad over the situation, at 87, he is entitled to his opinion, after all he is a war hero. If he thinks the Grand Master wears a Tu Tu and is in bed with the Creamsters hookers, who are we to say any different.
I have done some research, it appears that problems such as these may not be that uncommon.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well, after a bit of time Racerx and I walked out of the blue lodges we are in "still members however" and accepted leadership spots in what can be said to be a higher Masonic order. this is much to the dismay of the Grand lodge Monkey Masons.
As it was stated before, the Grand Lodge of this state says and supports, the obligations are meaningless words, its OK to wrong, cheat and defraud each other, steal money from the lodge, and act like a Monkey.
Many Masons in this state are appalled at Grand Lodge for the cover up of this situation and thus our promotion in this other order not controlled by Grand Lodge.
Do not be surprised if a 3rd party spills the beans or bananas of the location of this terrible affair not to mention possible photos of a Grand Monkey in a Tu Tu in a terrible tangle!

[edit on 17-11-2007 by HDFACTORYCERTIF]

[edit on 17-11-2007 by HDFACTORYCERTIF]

Dae

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This is totally a bizarre thread. Monkey mayhem code with men in tu-tu's boucing about with prostitutes while scratching their Arm Pits.

Only Shine

when plae goats
fry.

BEEP

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Not just scratching Dae, FRENZY SCRATCHING!! I will carry the horror of the sight and sounds of that to my grave.
We went to a Mason lodge and a zoo manifested itself. If we were looking for that kind of light, we would have joined one of the animal clubs" lions, elks and ect".
Sadly, not all Masons walk upright as they are charged to do.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

After reading this thread I was motivated to make an account and post. It seems EXTREMELY obvious to me that the entire point of this thread is to attempt to mock masonry through the guise of a "monkey lodge." Masons are only human, but while lodges have done some things that are fairly comical and/or stupid in the past, I call shenanigans on this.

After all, a true mason that has concern for his lodge would NOT be posting in a forum that obvious is populated by some people who are looking for any and every excuse to defame the fraternity.

Full Disclosure: And yes, I obviously am a mason.

EDIT: LOL, I cant change the contents of the post now that I noticed a grammar error. Oh well

[edit on 18-11-2007 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by HDFACTORYCERTIF
Well, after a bit of time Racerx and I walked out of the blue lodges we are in "still members however" and accepted leadership spots in what can be said to be a higher Masonic order.

Interesting.....what might this higher Masonic order be called and what might this leadership position entail?

The longer this thread continues the more preposterous it all seems to me.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightinDarkness
After reading this thread I was motivated to make an account and post. It seems EXTREMELY obvious to me that the entire point of this thread is to attempt to mock masonry through the guise of a "monkey lodge."

I couldn't agree more. I think this was the thread that I said I wouldn't post any more on, as it was a clear attempt by the OP to garner points. Or it could have been another one - there seem to be so many these days that could fit that description

The clear giveaway is that no specifics have been given - lodge name, number, or even jurisdiction! No way to prove the veracity of the accusation. If it happened in my jurisdiction I would be making waves, and I am quite certain that every right thinking mason would do the same.

IMO it's just an poor attempt to make a mockery of the simian super-mod, that banana-breakfasting guardian of goodness, our very own prehensile purveyor of jungle justice, the chimp champ, the main monkey, the...

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Trinityman

Exactly. The only information he has given are things about lodge setup and function that are now widely available on the internet.

Some people wonder why Masons tend to keep some things secret - this thread is a shining example of how a little bit of knowledge does nothing but cause problems. The person who is making up this entire monkey lodge mockery scenario would be unable to do so without some of the widely available information about lodge setups which are now on the internet. Otherwise someone would have to go to a officer installation or some other public ceremony to get enough knowledge to make up this sort of scenario. Given that people who attend those ceremonies tend to be friends of the fraternity...it would be unlikely that the original poster would be in the crowd.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I have not posted much here but. have been registered for some time. Really dont know what ATS points are all about or care.
As I have posted before, I know many good Masons and been to many good lodges. This lodge talked about by RacerX and I, is bananas just as described and even worse. Grand Lodge is not any better by their spineless sweep it under the carpet policy. RacerX and I have met with two Grand Masters "former and current" over this stupid bunch, with investigations and all.
One observation we have made, the officers of the lodge in question are all York Rite. Apparently the York Rite Morons in the entire region is letter writing and other wise pressuring Grand Lodge to do nothing about these jerks as it will leave a big hole in the York Rite if these bums are kicked out as they should be.
Yet, the York Rite group is short sighted as the Monkeys are damaging them also, as RacerX, I and others want nothing to do with York Rite because of this.
With the blue lodge as the base, every thing else is nothing with a weak lodge.
The Master Monkey of this lodge stated to Grand Lodge officers and other witnesses, The Obligations are Meaningless Words.
Thus, there are no rules. In fact, putting this lodge in the realm of a subversive group. "Not good".

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

And yet practically (in the US) there is no real relationship between the blue lodge and either the York or Scottish Rite, except that you must be a Master Mason before going into those orders. I find it very odd that the Grand Lodge would put the needs of other "orders" above it's own needs. So odd that I doubt it would ever happen.

More evidence that this ENTIRE thing is simply an attempt to make a false scenario to mock masonry.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

So, HDFACTORYCERTIF,

I'll second AugustusMasonicus' request that you give name to this "higher Masonic order" you're now in a leadership position in. I've been inclined towards "shenanigans" from the beginning of the thread but deferred to other more experienced (and more importantly, U.S.-based) Masons. However if this is an actual situation, why post on a board such as ATS? Kind of counterintuitive, especially if one's looking for Masonic input.

Maybe to allay the suspicions, you might U2U one of the more experienced Masons on the board like Masonic Light or Trinityman with info that would help establish some bona fides for you.

Elsewise........

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

I am with you Fitz, I think OP should reveal which lodge and jurisdiction this happens to be in. Whether or not it is a U2U to one of the more 'esteemed' Masons on ATS or he reveals it here does not matter to me.

I am almost certainly convinced by his descriptions, his relation of events and his proported 'solution' to this alleged problem that he is not even a Mason.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Sheesh! How would one know anyone is a Mason, even those with Mason in their ATS ID?
Now there are two involved in this situation posting here, possibility of a third coming forth armed with an instrument of torture to Monkey flesh! RacerX may have more to say.
Non the less, can any Mason attempt to address the statement "The Obligations are Meaningless Words"?
The obligations that you swore to God. Address that, if you can......

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join