It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalkers on the inside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Okay ever since I hit the age of ten I have had experiences with the supernatural. Me and my friends would always go for walks after midnight and we would see creepy things. One night we were walking in the desert and we heard a coyote followed by a wierd moaning/hissing noise. Then we heard a noise like somone had thier flesh bieng ripped from their body. When we got to where it should have been there was a bloody coyote carcass with a trail of what looked like ink. All of a sudden we heard a pitter-patter glip-glop sound so we turned and what we saw froze me solid. It was a big gooey mess of what looked organs through a blender. It had burning red eyes and made wierd indian chants.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
What desert do you walk in?
Do you always take walks after midnight?
How big was this thing you saw?
What sort of chants were they?
And how would you class them as Indian?

[edit on 23-9-2007 by TheOmen]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Lol, sorry, but this sounds so made up, a big gloopy mess?

But I really dont know, I wasnt there, it just sounds crazy.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I think he saw my mother in law

No I didnt mean to say that......honest

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Stay on topic....

If you don' have anything to ask the OP or serious comments then don't post.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I too walk in the desert late at nite and have seen some "high strangeness";
no skinwalkers though.

I walk my dogs and have seen them absolutely freak out at something that was invisible to me, both in broad daylite and at nite.

I'm convinced that their is another dimension very close to our own that normally is invisible, inhabited and sometimes portals open and "something" comes thru.

Sorry, paranomatic, your story seems a bit contrived. Some more details could change my mind though.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Sounds like a bad acid trip.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
well i know that in between the air force base and clovis (where i live if almost lost you there) theres supposedly alot of strange stuff that goes on out there and thats where i heard about skin walkers

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I've often wondered if Bigfoots weren't some kind of amalgamation of animal carcasses, held together by some mystical force. When I first started reading about 'skinwalkers' it reminded me about this idea. The way animals are reported to act in BF's presence (with primal fear, just like they are reported to act in the presence of anything supernatural), and the horrible stench that reportedly comes off of him lend credence to this notion. As does the OP's story, indirectly.

I don't necessarily believe in 'mystical forces' (or Bigfoot for that matter), but I think that what people are seeing might fall more into the paranormal category, rather than the crypto-zoological.

[edit on 9/28/2007 by Teratoma]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
is anyone taking this thread seriously

garbage

[edit on 29-9-2007 by jimmy1200]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
I think he saw my mother in law

No I didnt mean to say that......honest

LMAO. I laughed out loud, ahahaha.

But yeah, first of all, what in the hell does someone's skin getting pulled off sound like? I've never heard that, so I wouldn't be able to relate.

And that is really funny.

Did it look something like this?

new topics

top topics

join