It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something i heard in class

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
no i didnt hear when a specific time frame was..but he said something about in ten years its going to be very very different then it is now..so who knows?!!? but i totally got freaked out man..let's hope it doesn;'t go down either way if its our own govt. or the foreign terrorists... smart plan i must admit.. but ughh i hate when people use intelligence for evil purposes

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke
I sure hope there is no attack on my school or any school for that matter because I know our safety drills are a freaking mess. No one knows where to go or takes them seriously as the alarms go off accidentally regularly and everyone jokes around when the alarm would be excused, so if there was ever actually emergency there would be a few minute delay plus the chaos of almost never practicing them.

I'm pretty sure that this just isnt my school either, maybe they are conditioning us?

Tis the same way in my old high school i just graduated in 07 but all thur my school years i have noticed that if there was a problem/emergency in school it would be pure chaos. I was in school at the time of 9/11 an there was chaos then.. parents were storming in while the staff/administrations was trying to clam down the parents an answer phones an keep kids clam, matter of fact they didn't even tell us what was going on they wouldn't say anything.in my option i don't believe what your teacher or whatever has said about the hole shooting up schools as an act of terror just because the fact the if this is all just propaganda to keep us in fear then the Govt would not go that far to kill millions of young children but maybe major malls or sporting evens. but then again that would F with the economic aspect.. who really does?

<< 1   >>

join