It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something i heard in class

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
sooo today in class my teacher said some crazy stuff..i dont even think i should be typing this but whatever its such ATS material

anyway i am in the academy of corrections to become a correctional officer.. i wont mention the name of the school or my sgt.'s name but..today he was saying about what his friends in the DOD have heard..
theres some type of major attack plan that was foiled..but they think it can possibly still happen...
they were going to hit up a bunch of elementary schools at once and just execute children and teachers etc.. and while all that was happening a bunch of suitcase bombs were going to be released..crazyyyy anyone ever hear of this plan? also he said that these suitcase "dirty bombs" are already in the country and they were smuggled across the mexican border the issue is WHERE did they place them?
another sgt. was saying in ten years out society is going to change for the worse he thinks we have such a screwed up government and honestly thinks in ten years "s$@t is gonna hit the fan"

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Very interesting!
I have not heard anything about this plan.
Did they say when this plan is/was supposed to happen?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It coincides with all the recent mainstream media hints about attacks on schools, including all the 'lock downs' that are being practiced in schools across the nation. If you are a parent of a child k-12 you need to call your school and demand information about the lock downs, and ask why you won't be allowed to pick up your child from school during a national emergency. I had my girlfriend do this and the school said 'we can't release any information about this.'

It also coincides with the recent mainstream hints at suitcase 'dirty bombs'. Also '3 cities' keeps getting thrown around by different mainstream and alternative sources.

The next false flag will likely contain some sort of concerted effort across a more widespread area, and differing ranges of targets, to give the public a major sense of insecurity.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
wow that is really scary, how could people want to do such a think killing innocent children and teacher's in an ELEMENTARY SCHOOL...thats almost as low as you can go...how could they do it anyway, and who is it that was going to do it...terrorists?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
wow that is really scary, how could people want to do such a think killing innocent children and teacher's in an ELEMENTARY SCHOOL...thats almost as low as you can go...how could they do it anyway, and who is it that was going to do it...terrorists?

We are to believe it will be some form of external terrorists. But the real terrorists are the internal shadow operations giving orders to the people who are currently running the lock-downs, and other sleeper cell type entities.

Right now we have Police running into schools with loaded weapons purposely scaring our children, conditioning them to submit. My girlfriend's oldest child has already been through two 'lock downs' at his school. And he would have been through three but we kept him home one day that there just happened to be a lock-down. He says the police run in, sometimes dressed as 'Arab' looking guys, and point guns in faces, yelling, screaming, commanding. The students are to either run to their hiding places or submit to the requests of the armed men.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ionized
We are to believe it will be some form of external terrorists.

And its the truth. Its ludicrous to think that something on this magnitude is the plan of our government.

Right now we have Police running into schools with loaded weapons purposely scaring our children, conditioning them to submit. My girlfriend's oldest child has already been through two 'lock downs' at his school. And he would have been through three but we kept him home one day that there just happened to be a lock-down. He says the police run in, sometimes dressed as 'Arab' looking guys, and point guns in faces, yelling, screaming, commanding. The students are to either run to their hiding places or submit to the requests of the armed men.

Well, you do have to prepare them for the worst. Its just like the old days during the cold war when kids had to hide under their desk in case of a nuclear strike. DUCK & COVER!!

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I don't see how it is ludicrous at all, it is very possible for criminals within our government to organize worldwide events, and national events of a coordinated nature.

There is no need to torture the young minds of children. They can be taught about survival through a means other than shoving a gun in their mouth and pretending like you are going to kill them.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ionized
I don't see how it is ludicrous at all, it is very possible for criminals within our government to organize worldwide events, and national events of a coordinated nature.

The number of criminals you would need to pull off a stunt like this from within our own government is far to numerous.

There is no need to torture the young minds of children. They can be taught about survival through a means other than shoving a gun in their mouth and pretending like you are going to kill them.

I seriously doubt they shoved guns in the mouths of childred and pretended like they were going to kill them. IF they did then that is going a little to far.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The number of criminals is irrelevant, it is a logical fallacy to use the 'it could never be kept a secret, too many would have to be involved' excuse. Even if it was difficult to find people naturally ready to coordinate, with the success of MK ULTRA those people could simply be created (ie reconditioned.)

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
For the people who keep saying they could never keep it a secret, guess what they havn't. I refer you to the 9/11 truth movement to show the secret has been blown.

They do not keep it secret they keep it to fearfull to believe.

Those directly in the know may be bought off or cleaned up, then all the reports of information or leaked material is handled by disinformation and media control

Besides Nukes moved out of a base in a manner that is beyond comprehension, note that nukes are not transfered on the wings of B52s. Their have been a rash of odd deaths, school busses in Mexico were also bought up or taken. If this was terrorism wouldn't the government be able to stop it easily. "hey look a parking lot in Northern Mexico with 20 school busses" If the US did stop it wouldn't Bush take credit for it?

There is an intelligence adage. 90% of all intelligence is in the public domain, you only have to dig deep enough, the intelligence communities just know how to put it all together.

One more thing, is all the drills to train the government people how to control a population center, or condition them that it is ok to control American cities, while conditioning Americans that uniformed military armed and on the streets is a good thing.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777
For the people who keep saying they could never keep it a secret, guess what they havn't. I refer you to the 9/11 truth movement to show the secret has been blown..

Hate to burst your bubble but nothing is proven. The 911 conspiracy theory is just that, a theory. Its more like speculation because there is no proof that even comes close.

For goodness sakes, there was no conspiracy!

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4thDoctorWhoFan
I seriously doubt they shoved guns in the mouths of childred and pretended like they were going to kill them. IF they did then that is going a little to far.

Litterally in their mouths no, but check out the YouTube link on this page. Also check the security camera photo of the Army dude in the school. It is linked near the bottom.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

KTK

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ionized

That is nuts, 3 times already and cops dressed as jihadists.

Im not in the states and cant comprehend this. Im hoping its like ya fox terror alerts and there to keep you all paranoid and in fear. Thats the best case scenario.

I cant believe whats is happening to your great country.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4thDoctorWhoFan
Hate to burst your bubble but nothing is proven. The 911 conspiracy theory is just that, a theory. Its more like speculation because there is no proof that even comes close.

For goodness sakes, there was no conspiracy!

um what proof with proper chain of custody do you have that shows Islamic fundamentalist did it.

Guess proof is really what a person chooses to believe, thats why a court says perponderance of evidence.

However I can say this and you can't deny it is true. The government investigation skipped over and ommited information regarding 9/11 that questions the official theory

But I am getting off topic, if you wish we can continue this 9/11 part on any one of the 9/11 threads.

I can however show a on topic pattern, note that in court patterns of behavior are allowed, the pattern, governments create terror to get a reason to do something they want. governments blame others for what they themselves do.

Here is a funny one, people say all politions lie, then they turn around and agree that secret information they wont tell us, secret facts and knowledge that defends their position is real, and we should just trust they are telling us the truth. This is a total break down of critical thinking.

I like this one too, "Terrorist want to take away your freedom!" Then who takes away are freedom? Our own US Government, they shread our rights and guarentees under the constitution.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by Redge777]

KTK

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well no one desputes there are people that believe the American government are to blame for the terrorism threat. Everyone has thier own views on it. Many more have come out of the woodwork in the last 3 years or so especially with youtube and better information.

This leads me to think that if anything like this was to happen their would be a vast population of Americans ready to pounce on the government. This sort of event would pull on many heart strings and people would get angry and vocal.

I dont think the government would be that stupid, would they?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
ummm ww this thed go all out hodhand of hand haha butin a good way1

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Maybe this is what he was referring to?

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Roper

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It's actually true what the op is stating, my dad heard this on the radio a few days ago. I believe it was the glen beck show.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I sure hope there is no attack on my school or any school for that matter because I know our safety drills are a freaking mess. No one knows where to go or takes them seriously as the alarms go off accidentally regularly and everyone jokes around when the alarm would be excused, so if there was ever actually emergency there would be a few minute delay plus the chaos of almost never practicing them.

I'm pretty sure that this just isnt my school either, maybe they are conditioning us?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

Redge777, thanks for linking to my thread. I was really surprised by how little response it received after I posted it.

Perhaps people really are in denial about these types of operations. "We wouldn't do that to our own kids", etc...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join