It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3-Year-Old Stuffed In Bag, Dumped In Alley

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   

3-Year-Old Stuffed In Bag, Dumped In Alley

www.thedenverchannel.com

DENVER -- Denver police are searching for a 3-year-old girl whom they believed to be dead, stuffed in a large plastic bag and dumped somewhere in the Capitol Hill neighborhood.

Police are going through the Denver alleys and Dumpsters, searching for 3-year-old Niveah Gallegos. They have also asked the Denver Fire Department to search the Platte River between 6th Avenue and Interstate 70 for the girl's body.

Investigators have not said why they believe she is dead.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
They apparently have arrested the parents for the crime.
Sick, sick people. I am almost speechless. These two need to go away for life!!

www.thedenverchannel.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This is exactly why I like animals better than crack head people. At least they take care of their young.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
oh god, thats horrible! This is why sometimes, just sometimes, I think we should have mandatory IQ and drug tests before people go out and have children.
Ugh, so disgusting, what some humans have become!

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

I couldn't agree with you more. I can't even imagine harming a child, let alone, my own. I really hope these people rot in jail.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I think the questions we should be asking is "at what point in their lives did things go wrong that they began a cascade pf psycological de-evolution and decay, until they reached the point where they murdered their own child?"

I will put money it started somewhere in "their" childhood, and outside influences probably had an impact on their developing pscology at such an impressionable point in their lives.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The mother is an accessory. She didn't kill the kid, her molester boyfriend did. what she did was wrong, yes, but she's probably his victim herself.

It's easy to judge from outside a hellish relationship, not knowing about traumatic bonding and the effects domestic violence can have on a woman.

I'm a mother. This crime outrages me, too. So don't assume I'm being sympathetic. However, I've been through several abusive relationships, including two that involved physical violence. The psychological damage these relationships do to women who (in many cases) were damaged to begin with, is incalculable.

Please read this paper. It explains very well what may have been going through the mother's head, and how she's suffering on more levels than we can even comprehend.

I doubt very much she was a willing accomplice. I can't imagine the hell that woman is in now, for what has happened to her kid, and for what she tried to cover up.

It's easy to say she's scum and point the finger, but without knowing the reality of her life with her boyfriend, it's not a fair thing to do.

With or without jail, she's going to suffer at the hands of her own conscience and mother instinct for the rest of her miserable life.

The boyfriend, though; I think turning him into cutlets for zoo animals while he's still conscious and alive, is too good for him.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I understand where you are coming from, Major. The thing I just can't understand is how someone so young can have their life taken away. Through abuse or anything else. It can be hard to know the full situation in any story. Especially when the media only tells a portion of it.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'm sick at thinking something like that could happen to one of my kids. THIS is why I tell people I'm never dating again. I pick losers -- this could have been me and my kid.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Absolutely sickening. Just pathetic.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Geez what is wrong with the world? A similar thing happened to an 8-year-old girl last week in Malaysia. The whole country is in an uproar. The scum-of-the-Earth, paedophile, sex-fiend murderer is still on the lose.

I hope he gets hit by a truck, and survives just to be hit by a truck and survive again, only to be hanged by the courts. And survive again for further punishment. No mercy. Not deserved.

On the trail of a missing girl

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989
Absolutely sickening. Just pathetic.

Really no words for this, except maybe for Death Penalty.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Just to update a bit, police are still looking for the body. They are even asking local businesses to help by searching around their stores. I'm just guessing the body was dumped in a dumpster that has been emptied. :shk:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Another update

The four-day search for 3-year-old Niveah Gallegos ended Monday, when Denver police removed a body they believe is the missing child from a ravine.

link

They still haven't come out and said that tis is definately the body, but I hope it is for anyone who cared about this child. The mother apparently made up a story about her daughter being kidnapped.

[edit on 25/9/07 by secret titan]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Last I heard, they found the body and identified it as the little girl.

Words cant even describe what I felt hearing this story, and the complete lack of respect for human life that these two monsters posessed. They deserve every bit of punishment that the law can throw at them.

I hope that they both go away for life, but if this man goes in for any amount of time, not even the most hardened criminals will condone those actions.

He will probably end up going out like Dahmer. Serves him right. I dont know about her, but whatever she gets is not going to be pleasant.

This story honestly makes me want to

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
oh god, thats horrible! This is why sometimes, just sometimes, I think we should have mandatory IQ and drug tests before people go out and have children.
Ugh, so disgusting, what some humans have become!

although i can understand your knee jerk reaction, this type of policy was one of our biggest arguments against the nazis and "commies." regulating child birth is a thin line away from eugenics.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This deeply saddens me secret titan. Yet another innocent child falls prey to a vicious monster! We here in Nye are searching desperately for a 4-5 year old girl. The Sheriff only has Horrible, Horrible tape showing a man abusing her. The piece of scum that turned it in isn't talking.
The Sheriffs department is hoping to get a good still shot from the tape of the pervert. This is going Nation and possibily World-Wide.
We have to Stop this from happening to our children.

I believe ALL Child Predators should get the Death Penalty. None should be on our streets. They even get paroled without a microchip implanted.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
This is exactly why I like animals better than crack head people. At least they take care of their young.

A lot of animals don't, actually...

Reptiles, for one. At least most of them or some.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

Montoya is a registered sex offender and has been convicted of child abuse and indecent exposure to minors and adults. He has also been arrested on charges of kidnapping, according to police records.

I say he should have had the death penality for his previous arrests.
This reminds me a story about one year ago of a couple who spent their income tax refund on an expensive computer and games. They spent all their time on that while their children starved.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Here we go with the most sickening part of this whole story. Yesterday, the police RELEASED both of these animals, as the state couldnt prove that they were directly responsible for the death of this poor little girl.

They showed them leaving the jail, and it made me fuming with anger. Not only did they murder their child, but they are set to get off scott free, and you could see the guilt in their eyes The state said that they wouldnt have any conclusive evidence for another 6-8 weeks. Until then, the two have absolutely no hold on their whereabouts, and can even leave the state or country for that matter.

This goes to show how unbelievably broken the judicial system is in this country.

top topics

join