It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO lites dont match planes BEST ufo of year"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This is a really cool youtube clip! It looks new, if it is already done lock me up! It looks like a plane in the middle of the video, but it also has strange lighting pattern.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
For some reason, the UFO in the video makes me think of that Haiti video. Perhaps it's because it's being shot through the trees and branches or the fact that the lights remind me of the rounded shape of the hoaxed UFOs in the Haiti video. Of course, it's much less clear and obvious in this video which actually lends some credibility to it in my opinion. Nice find DWT

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Well, it looks heavily edited. There's a lot of pauses, re-starts, I think even a re-wind. Nothing strikes me offhand as CGI, but perhaps a camera phone or really bad editing of a standard video camera.

The begining shot looks like an airplane, sorry the light pattern Does match. The bright light on the right is a standard dual bulb landing light you see all the time. Since the color is washed out you can't tell what colors the lights are, but the flashing strobe looks pretty standard in its rate as well. The only thing about this first shot, it almost looks like its played in reverse at one point? Then played forward again. Weird.

Now the last shots look like a plane from the side coming in on a standard slope angle.

Nothing really strikes me as out of the ordinary per say other then poor editing. Can't tell you exactly what plane it is, but I'm leaning towards plane.

Cheers,

Leibolmai

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Let's see...

YouTube video.
Nah.

"Lites" in the title of this thread.
Nah.

The video itself.
Nah.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Looks like a plane moving slow.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I would go with a plane also , maybe the bad quality of the video makes it look wierd but imo the lights are standart plane lights .

join