It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"ovni em são paulo" short clip, very strange.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ok here we are another 10 second youtube clip. I found this interesting, and appears to have the Vue 6 cgi look. I could not read the description of the event from the OP of the video. IMO even short clips can sometimes yield mystery.
DWT
Youtube link

[edit on 22-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Banination shall ensue...

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well São Paulo is in Brazil and the language is Brazilian Portuguese.

And referring to the footage itself, it is quite unusual, but it looks a bit un-aligned so I think it could be CGI...however since the footage depicts a paranormal event, for all we know if it is real it is not meant to be aligned.

But indeed, very interesting.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Where's the UFO?

PS: OVNI (Objeto Voador Não Identificado) = UFO.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
That person says that the UFO was shooting down a ray.

That is what you get when you point a digital camera to the Sun.

Just that, anyone with a digital camera and not afraid of ruining it (I don't think it will ruin the camera) can try it.

I cannot try it until tomorrow because the Sun has just set some 15 minutes ago here in Portugal.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

i was just going to say that. it's the angle that he/she has it pointed towards the sun

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Well São Paulo is in Brazil and the language is Brazilian Portuguese.

And referring to the footage itself, it is quite unusual, but it looks a bit un-aligned so I think it could be CGI...however since the footage depicts a paranormal event, for all we know if it is real it is not meant to be aligned.
But indeed, very interesting.

I am very curious as to your sig, can you explain it please?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
LoL it's a reflection/trick from the suns lightning. It 'goes off and back on' as he adjusts the position of his camera up and down. It's obvious.

Imo nothing to see here, move along kiddies.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Yea sorry guys, and gals. Bad post ,I have seen very bright lights in the sky. I could not read the posters text.
I have also seen video of some really bright UFOs that had a similar look, and effect.
It is good to give examples of how cameras operate, and react to lighting extremes.
Ill do better next time I promise.
DWT

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Well, I email the guy just for kicks, because something did not look right to me at the time. He responded by saying..

I cant translate this correctly. I am not sure what he says here.

" a minha historia é simplis um dia eu estava na varanda de minha casa descansado e olhando para as nuvens quando eu vi no ceu uma coisa preta se movendo logo pensei q era um ovni então desci correndo e peguei minha camera e comecei a filmar para minha supersa quando eu tava preparando a camera vi o ovni mandando esse raio muito estranho então entrei em desepero e começei a filmar e quando eu menos espava o ovni tinha sumido do nada e é isso... "

He says this is real....

[edit on 23-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
I cant translate this correctly. I am not sure what he says here.

" a minha historia é simplis um dia eu estava na varanda de minha casa descansado e olhando para as nuvens quando eu vi no ceu uma coisa preta se movendo logo pensei q era um ovni então desci correndo e peguei minha camera e comecei a filmar para minha supersa quando eu tava preparando a camera vi o ovni mandando esse raio muito estranho então entrei em desepero e começei a filmar e quando eu menos espava o ovni tinha sumido do nada e é isso... "
But I can.

My story is simple. One day I was in my home's balcony, relaxed and looking to the clouds when I saw in the sky something black moving. I thought instantly of a UFO, so I went down running and grabbed my camera and started filming. To my surprise, when I was preparing the camera I saw the UFO sending that very strange ray. Then I got despaired and started filming and when I least expected the UFO had disappeared and that's all.

I added some pontuation and translated some of the words based on what I would expect them to be because there are some errors.

new topics

top topics

join