It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man urinates on dying woman, declaring it 'YouTube material'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I believe in Karma and this PIECE OF CRAP will PAY his just dues!

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spawwwn
Lmao, it's really not that serious. How is this any more horrible that 90% of the rest of the horrible things we hear on the news every day? Why just last week when i watched the news i heard Man Killed, Baby beaten, and Woman tourtured..all in a nice 60 news breif. So why should i be more shocked and horrified by this?

Yes it was messed up, but it's not like he's the one who killed her. This is not the worst thing to happen this month, this week, or even this year. I don't know why people insist on getting so worked up over things that we can't help, can't fix, or don't even effect us as individuals.

Also, did he wind up posting it? i'd be interested to see the tape if it's online somewhere.
[edit on 22-9-2007 by Spawwwn]

It’s really not that serious.

It’s your Mother, how do you feel about it now?

I bet you would be interested in seeing it and I don’t have to think too hard why.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I will not watch the video but if Britain does not have a death penalty send him to my state of Texas where we do. Jail is not enough for an act this terrible.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Yes its a terrible thing, but have you heard that saying i will dance on your grave. Its similar to whats happened here. Humans have just found that through the material world, they can get all the thrills they want, and enjoy others suffering.

Just turn on the daily show(this geezer gets awards for taking the piss out of others dying), and 24 where they show torture.

How is jon stewert laughing at iraqis being blown up, different than pissing on the dead body of a person.

Both are horrendous things to do, but jon stewert gets awards and the american public think its great.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
John Stewart laughs at dead Iraqi's? Perhaps you're confusing him with George W. Bush?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingdrakethe3rd
John Stewart laughs at dead Iraqi's? Perhaps you're confusing him with George W. Bush?

Thats jon's job. In wars deaths are just a number but still have humans being in the number. He laughs at every bit of bad news there is. You cannot tell me things like the daily show, and others do not contribute to these things.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The first point I have about this is where is the outrage at all the other atrocities that happen all over the world everyday? Take a look at what is happening in Africa, and other places of disease, war, and famine.
I recall the discovery of an Iron Maiden that was used by Sadam Husein and his henchmen but only outrage that how dare we stop him. No outrage at 'Rape Rooms'?
What about children all over the world who are molested and abused? This animalistic attitude is everywhere, indeed if this had happened in the United States people would be shaking their fists in the direction of the corrupt and degenerated Americans. Good grief what if this had been done by some star athlete...(insert name of dog killer here).
I guess my true point is that what this guy did is completely disgusting and horrid but people like him are walking around just waiting for the opportunity to show their true colors. It's everywhere, and it's shameful.
Jules

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The overall problem here is just the desensitization to homeless people and all living people/things.

I was reading a few months ago in the City Paper in Philadelphia about how there's a reoccurring problem of violence against bums. They talked about how all the teenage kids from the suburbs around Philly found it fun and humorous to take a trip into the city and harass bums. But not just harass, physically assault them! These kids would come into the city and four or so of them would beat the living crap out of these homeless people.

The problem here is the lack of human understanding. These people who do things like this aren't seeing these homeless people as equals. They walk by these scruffy people on the street and don't even relate them as humans, or at least on their same level.

The point being, it's the overall lack of human brotherhood. This problem stems from all over. Of course a lot of it has to do with media and video games. (I know this is a very fox news approach), but it really does have an affect. Not to everyone, (I can watch things and realize they are atrocious and feel within myself that the actions are terrible), but to other people they just laugh or feel that it's validated through their anger or hatred. (example: Sadam being hung. Are we still that barbaric? What warrants us being brought down to the very same barabric level that we're angry about?)

If you never think about the other side it remains as strictly external happenings and not reality. It's the fact that people who do this type of heinous acts (and things much worse) don't see the other side.. they can't even fathom what it's like, so it doesn't even pass through their heads..

But, it's not only the desensitization through media and games, it stems much much further. This is a problem of our whole species and spiritual evolution. Some people see this and realize how truly terrible this is.. some people don't, and some people do and don't care. There is still the problem of the ego driven nature of humans. Where there's this thought that I am more important than you. And therein lies the problem.

Like your mother said, "Treat others as you'd like to be treated". Now relate that to violent acts, wars, poverty, and all the other problems throughout the world. And we can see that we are still being selfish.. whether it's on a national level or a personal one.

Hopefully the outrage that you feel won't turn to revenge or anger, instead consider your own actions on all levels. Harmony will lead our race out of this mess.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

Karma doesn't work like a bank. You can't really deposit karma and eventually pay for it at one point in time. Not to take anything away from what you're saying because people like these need to be done away. Permanently.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

Originally posted by Redge777
I am curious is his lack of compassion for an unknown dying women that much worse then your compassion for a drunk idiot that will have to live with his terrible mistake and conscience? a little jail time will be satisfactory to me.

I would have to agree with you. Well put.

I don't agree at all. This woman's life was in the balance and not only did he not help her, he urinated on her, put shaving cream on her face, and was conscious enough to tell somebody to record it and made a joke about how it would make good T.V while she was dying. There should be zero compassion for someone of this caliber and should be shown the same consideration that he showed his fellow human being in the court of law. Also, justifying his actions with his intoxication is ridiculous. That should be detrimental to his case, not defensible.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Three words -

Lack of education.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Just when you think you have heard it all in this world.
Id like to say this is really surprising,but its not.
We live in a world with tons of people,and some of them are completly off their rocker.This is just another example of it.
Its disgusting,yes,but not totally unexpected.
If a person can do it,it will be done by somebody,at some point.
As for what should happen to the guy,I dunno.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I understand the urination and the water, as she may have been on invisible fire, but why shaving cream?

Seriously though, Doing this to someone regardless of what their bodily state is at the time really shows the caliber of this guys character.

I never thought that hacker guy from Transformers was such a jerk.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I don't get why all of you are acting like it's your moral obligation to condemn this idiot. What he did was stupid but is in no way the pinnacle of atrocious. If you believe so, you are still naive to the true nature of humans and if you're truly interested in knowing, you may PM me and ask for links, topics, and websites where people discuss such things.

He deserves to be locked up for a few months, then let loose to live with his drunken stupidity.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

As naive to human nature is minoring in psychology at a major university can make you...

Excusing his actions as "human nature" or "people will do it" is a joke. I'm not surprised when anybody does anything anymore but if you take part in something like this you should be held accountable for your actions or in this case, inaction, followed by mass scrutiny. And it is our obligation as a high functioning species to condemn actions like these, not a moral one. SMF.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by DeadFlagBlues]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

I also mean't to state the obvious GREY AREA regarding our scrutiny. We know it's not the worst thing but it's pretty terrible.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
Three words -

Lack of education.

Not education, it's a total lack of empathy. You don't need education for that. I'm sure that practically all totally uneducated people would not do what he did.

This person most likely will reoffend probably in a much more heinous way sometime after he gets out of jail. People who do things like this are total psychopaths.

[edit on 9/22/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

I'm quite sure that within this thread there are posters that would vehemently deal with the man in question. Maybe not you, but, what I said simply should be something you have to ask yourself. Obviously, as a functioning society we should question his actions but to wish the same to him? Yeah, alright. Only if the person wishing such things would do it themselves and would acquire the same punishment.

Again, people within this thread acted like they've never heard of things worse. Which to me is astonishing.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Originally posted by TheoOne
Three words -

Lack of education.

Not education, it's a total lack of empathy. You don't need education for that. I'm sure that practically all totally uneducated people would not do what he did.

This person most likely will reoffend probably in a much more heinous way sometime after he gets out of jail. People who do things like this are total psychopaths.

[edit on 9/22/2007 by djohnsto77]

Well said. I don't think they understand the danger from people with no conscience. Especially those who are criminal or at least reckless in their actions..

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

I would love to deal with this guy myself. Throwing good punches is one of the 3 things I'm good at and the other 3 aren't necessarily good either.. Regardless..

It's definitely not the worst thing or most barbaric thing we've ever seen but normal people are usually a little angry when they see such things as women pissed on and covered in shaving cream while she's going into cardiac arrrest... I guess it's just where you've been and what you seen but you shouldn't come down on those who are outraged.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join