It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is China declaring war on America?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Sun Tzua legendary warrior-philosopher whose 6th century BC military treatise “The Art of War” is mandatory reading for military officers worldwide. Even my husband read the book during his military career.

www.chinapage.com...

While we are fighting, terrorism we may have another war on going right now that does not necessarily is about arm conflict. This war has a purpose, to subdue the enemy without fighting.

The new warfare leaves the military power for the last, while political, economical, information and technology is use more efficiently.

Our nation means of helping a country like China find a path to Democracy through their economical boost could be use against us.

The cheap labor and goods that has taken over our markets are full of low quality items that are becoming dangerous to the American consumer.

They are manipulating their currency, they have added tariff to US goods, and they manage to buy one trillion of the US debt through international markets.

In November 2005 the Christian Science Monitor reported a build up of Chinese military power and their target may be Taiwan.

www.csmonitor.com...

What China is doing to our goods could be call Asymmetric Warfare, toxic gluten in pet food, antifreeze in toothpaste, lead paint on toys, toxic levels of formaldehyde on pajamas, the recall of hundreds of thousands Chinese-manufactured tires in the United States for safety concerns the list goes on, one of the latest our own babies be in danger because cribs.

(Asymmetric warfare) en.wikipedia.org...

Is this a war of deception?. . . And what is our nation doing against this on going war.

mod edit, word change in title for clarity

[edit on 22-9-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Bravo! now you are thinking like a Bush Republican! welcome to the world of conservatives...hows it feel?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Well you never know perhaps my Republican roots are coming back to hunt me after all I was one of those until 2004 and I got quite a few decades of voting and republican presidents and Democrats under my sleeve.

But please get some imput on what you think is going on with US and China.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well

Don't you think the war between u/s and china would be pointless?

I mean, I don't see or hear any of war of words between these nations....

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

“The Art of War” is mandatory reading for military officers worldwide.

Your post is thoughtful and well put, thank you.

However reading from "The Art of War" does not make a country guilty of planning to go to war against another one. Even though I say this, I will say that I agree that they are doing a good job of destroying our economy.
There's probally a thread somewhere in ATS that states that BUSH Inc. will go to war with China in order to keep our economy from collasping. Based on how much the USA owns China of course.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
If you read my opening thread this war is different we are fighting already with poorly goods inundating our markets, they own 1 trillion dollar of our debt, that means that the war in Iraq is been funded thanks to China.

Even threats of China against our dollar.

[edit on 21-9-2007 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I think you are right. They (China) is up to something but whatever it is you better believe we (the U.S. government) knows about it and are doing something about it. hence getting rid of the CIA , NSA, FBI (Ron Paul) would be a bad idea we can't trust other countries to be civil just because we are. Fear is all they understand.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanity Lost

Thanks I really appreciate your impute.

I find interesting your post I imagine something like that happening but under the tag of helping Taiwan, killing two birds with one shot.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by josephus maximus

You know for sometimes I have been posting here and there about the threat that China has become to our nation, but one thing that needs to be understood is that we have many of our US companies up to their neck in that country that will make very difficult to brake when they are doing very well in their profits margin.

But what this companies are ignoring is the hidden agenda behind all the good will.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Marge I have really wondered what the deal is with all the toxic and poisonous crap China is using on products shipped to us......
Do they use these toxic things in products for themselves as well or just for import? THATS what I wanna know........

Good post Marge this is a clear wake up call.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
US - China is like two dogs, one being younger less strong and not as smart as the older one. Some day however the younger will have grown stronger and the older gotten weaker, less on guard and will be subdued by the younger now more powerful.

Sure it's gonna happen whether we like it or not.

The irony is the younger dog will have learned all its trick from the older.

Read a news bit yesterday how the top brass is arguing that replacing the F-16 with F-35s, 2400 of them won't be enough to cover China.

They are preparing... not for any course, but for profit ...defending the greenback.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by khunmoon

ok wait, which dog is china?? im confused..it reminds me of the story of the old bull and the young bull at the top of the hill.....(can't finish it or i would be banned)

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Exactly, Rivergodess that is what I am trying to get too, we know that they have a big piece of our debt, but how it is that our nation has allow that to happen, is our nation in such big trouble that the only way to finance our nations needs is to put it for sell?

Look how our markets has been inundated by China goods, yes I remember when we have the markets at one point full of Japanese goods, but I don’t remember Japan trying to poison us.

I think we all Americans need to be very careful at what China is doing, I will like to know what China gets from buying our debt, could it be to have more control? Be able to buy pieces of America?

Be able to influence our government polices? What will happen if our nation goes into war with Iran, will China have enough power over our nation to say no.

Can America survive without China right now, our government needs this foreign funding to support our billions and billions of national debts.

Who can compete with China over the purchasing of our debt?

Khunmoon that is another scary thought that all this is building to perpetuate the war because it has shown to be very profitable in Iraq.

But this one is going to be a very dangerous move because China is no Iran and is not Iraq either.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

What China is doing to our goods could be call Asymmetric Warfare, toxic gluten in pet food, antifreeze in toothpaste, lead paint on toys, toxic levels of formaldehyde on pajamas, the recall of hundreds of thousands Chinese-manufactured tires in the United States for safety concerns the list goes on, one of the latest our own babies be in danger because cribs.

Marg, excellent work. You are spot on about the asymmetric warfare being waged. I think in many ways China is probing the USA's weaknesses in addition to poisoning and endangering US children. Our passions are keyed up to their highest settings when we see that children are in danger -- but if one is a true student of Sun Tzu, then one also knows that wherever the attention is drawn the actual strike is going to be somewhere else and something else. So food is poisoned by the ChiComs and the Pentagon is hacked by the ChiComs and so what is next? It all points to the US Dollar being dumped together with a Chinese nationalisation of US foreign investment in China. Don't doubt that they would do it.

(Mention of Sun Tzu brings to mind that he is the philosophical "father" of enterprises like Blackwater.)

[edit on 21/9/07 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
In this case China, being a younger nation (system), would be the younger dog.

But maybe it's of a more sturdy bread than the American Beagle.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
China has no reason to attack the US. They love that US money. If they kill all the Americans, via poisoning or whatever, who will by all their cheaply made crap that they export to the US in billions of units?

[edit on 21-9-2007 by Ingolstadt]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

I agree, look at Chinas latest hotest stock, Orwell Inc.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

This people are smart they now are into technology that can be use against us also, just because we have companies that wants to tap into China’s hungry economy, but how hungry is China for being the good business partners but at the same time they may be trying to gain more.

Yes, it seems that the targeting is around what we Americans hold dear, our children, even our pets.

A test of wills, to see how hungry is the American people for cheap goods? I don’t like what is going on at all.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I do not think China wants this war with the United States because they can not win, and let me explain why.
EXPORTS
* United States = $162.9 (+30%)
* Hong Kong = $124.5 (+23%)
* Japan = $84 (+14%)
* South Korea = $35.1 (+26%)
* Germany = $32.5 (+37%)
* Netherlands = $25.9 (+40%)
* United Kingdom = $19 (+27%)
* Singapore = $16.6 (+31%)
* Taiwan = $16.6 (+22%)
* Russia = $13.2 (+45%)
IMPORTS
* Japan = $100.5 (+9%)
* South Korea = $76.8 (+23%)
* Taiwan = $74.7 (+15%)
* United States = $48.7 (+9%)
* Germany = $30.7 (+1%)
* Malaysia = $20.1 (+11%)
* Singapore = $16.5 (+18%)
* Australia = $16.2 (+40%)
* Russia = $15.9 (+31%)
* Thailand = $14 (+21%)
Source

As you can see United states is one of China's top trading partner, and most of the rest are our allies. So why would China want to lose all that business in order to bring down our economy?
If you were the leader of China, you must ask yourself is it worth bringing down one of my best trading partners because of a little disagreement?
To me personally I would never bring them down, in fact I would keep them closer for better trading.
If they start dumping US debt, guess who will buy them? most likely our allies. If China stops doing business with the US it will hurt both sides and not just the United States economy.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I don’t think that is all about killing American people, rather testing, manipulating and finding the what makes America tick,Ingolstadt

A long time ago I posted that it was not with weapons that China will fight America but with the economy.

I think they are doing it faster that I was thinking at the time.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Yes it may look like they are in a losing side if they stop having business with the US.

But China is doing very well cementing relationships with other nations, let say US economy collapse for some reasons, I imagine that China full of goods are pretty open to any markets that will have them.

Don't forget the debt, they hold enough debt to be able to influence our policies in the world they have lobbyist just like any other nation that wants to have their will look upon and money is not a problem.

Remember that our congress when open in the morning for section are as well opening for business.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join