It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get out of the United States now !!! 2.19, 2008 Deadline

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by josephus maximus
and so what if they do this, it will only make us safer, so i have to get a pass to trave boohoo...you should try living in Africa, or anywhere in Europe for that matter, see how far you get before being asked,"are your papers in order?"

Well, I'm from the UK, I have travelled extensively throughout Europe and never once have I been asked if my "papers are in order"

So, I have to say that this post is ill-informed, sensationalised crap and you have no idea what you are talking about.

Just thought I'd put the record straight.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by josephus maximus

And you offer what proof that having some unknown, nameless government worker somewhere "allowing" you to travel inside your own country will "make you safer"? Ah yes, none.

And Europeans needs exactly what "paperwork" to travel with their union, "he who offers vague generalities"?

Prove it. It might convince me you are older that 13.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

"....and you have no idea what you are talking about."

Precisely.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Unfortunately the misleading title of this thread has done a great diservice to the documents. This is real. I'm quite dissapointed in people's reactions.

[edit on 23-9-2007 by deessell]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4thDoctorWhoFan

Originally posted by dgtempe
i DONT KNOW about some of you but this isnt America anymore than it is the land of the free.

Sure it is! Its still the best country on Earth!
Please by all means and tell me why you think its not America anymore. Nothing has changed for me.

Who the hell wants to be here

Me!
If you don't then by all means, Leave!
CORRECTION: It is NOT the best place to be anymore. Not if all (when all) this comes down.
YOU can relax and enjoy it all you want, some of us have our doubts.,
And who are YOU to tell me to leave if i dont like it?
Its because of people like you we are in this horrible dilemma.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Here you go. From the Washington Post. Lends a little credence to what the OP is claiming.

Collecting of Details on Travelers Documented

The U.S. government is collecting electronic records on the travel habits of millions of Americans who fly, drive or take cruises abroad, retaining data on the persons with whom they travel or plan to stay, the personal items they carry during their journeys, and even the books that travelers have carried, according to documents obtained by a group of civil liberties advocates and statements by government officials.

Was skeptical about all of this after reading thru this thread, but now I'm not so sure.

Our liberties are being stripped from us, one by one.
All in the name of "security". Right.

Read about it.

[edit on 23-9-2007 by WASTYT]

[edit on 23-9-2007 by WASTYT]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Make us safer. Hmmm. Safe from what? Terrorists? Haven't bothered me yet.

That statement is the epitome of denial my friend. Although i cant prove that it bothers you, terrorists have caused loss of freedom. If that doesent bother you i wont argue that.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by josephus maximus
reply to post by K-illuminati

and so what if they do this, it will only make us safer,/quote]

I'm so happy The Rothchilds are going to put you people into slavery, and stick a microchip tracking device in you.

You deserve...the simplicity of you people is perfectly suitable for slavery.

Make you safer from who? Bin laden? Terrorists?

Which one of their boogiemen have you shaking in your boots? LOL

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Oh look. Another deadline to "hurry up and get out! the NWO is here! oh em geeee!"

But this one is spiced up. The OP had the audacity to tell people who disagree with him or want to debate his post to "get lost." I guess this thread is entitled to its own slogan - ATS: Enjoy Ignorance.

Alright, alright, I'm "getting lost" now.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
ATS Mods, please front page this thread -- it is from the TSA and does have life-changing implications. Many people fly stand-by, let alone the Soviet nature of such a thing. When are the National ID cards mandatory?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Sorry but, I just found myself. Doesn't this proposal basically just make it so the DHS has the job of checking you against the no-fly list instead of airlines, while streamlining the process a little bit?

I may have missed something in that PDF document because, well, PDF is the worst thing that ever happened to computers and... ugh, different rant, different day...

But from what I gather, there's nothing terrible about this new law besides the rotteness that's already in place. Annddddd um, the no-fly list, while unjust, has yet to destroy freedom and turn America into the Soviet Union.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
This isnt surprising, its right along the same lines as eveything else they have been doing. They are setting the stage for when # truly does hit the fan. The system that will be in place by then will be capable of crushing dissent completely. Some people are so uninformed... study some damn history, practice some critical thinking or something, because going along with all of this and thinking its all good and fine will catch up to you, and probably the rest of us around the world eventually.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Whatever happens know in December I'll be on living in Argentina with an umbrella in my drink. Good luck, dudes.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by josephus maximus

But this isnt Europe or SA this is the US and we are afforded certain rights by the Constitution.
Do you even realize what States Rights mean? Dont you understand that our Constitution was written and our system of Govt was developed so that there was supposed to be very minimal Federal control of the individual states.
People wth attitudes like that is the reason that we will lose..
Oh so what, I have to show my papers to travel from one state to another, as if were moving between countries.
All Im doing is commenting to maximus statements about it being "no big deal" but regardless of the source site, I've heard about these claims from a few other different sources.

You know, I can sit here and say something rebellious like "I'll be damned if ill consent to these USSR/East German type controls but seriously, what choice will we have after the fact..
The only recourse is to stop it before it starts. There are currently a few states that are already saying ENOUGH, especially when it comes to the Patriot Act..

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Ok lets think here Governments job is to protect our rights, thats its entire purpose, ok now we have established what Governments purpose is, so they want us to give up some of our rights so they can protect us? ok lets look back again for those who still don't get it there purpose is to protect our rights, ok so like if we give up our rights, what the exactly are they protecting?

common people think about it, giving up your rights serves only one purpose, ill give ya a hint what that purpose isn't, it isn't going to help you a bit.

The irony is that people actually believe that by giving up their rights Government can protect them from a guy who keeps his mouth shut and talks to no one, from walking onto a bus, train, subway, or school cafeteria with a backpack full of explosives and nails...

yeah.....

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
lol, everybody from America on this thread, ha haa, if this thing actually takes off in 2008..

Luckily I’m in Australia,

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bigvig316

you do realise that europe is a union of different countries, european countries are no different to america we can travel where the hell we want in our own country, but individual countries have the right to their own border control just like america has, Infact if the uk didnt have some sort of border control we would be completely over run due to tha fact we are english speaking and many countries have english as their second language so it would be easier for them to adapt into our life style. There is also a freedom across the EU for workers with many nationalities using a shared workforce there is lots of side laws and by laws but the freedom of the working person has never been freer. Just because a country expects proof of who you claim to be before you enter doesnt make it nazi it makes it competent. Freedom is an ideal that will never be fully reached because it doesnt matter how many good eggs you have got, a few bad eggs will undoubtedly spoil the omelette ( metorphorically speaking
)

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This thread needs to be kept alive! Think about the Soviet nature of
this program. Permission to travel? No more stand-by? Another sad
day in the ol US

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I just joined this community because I can't help but notice how wrong everyone is. The people and events someone is trying to get Americans to be afraid of is crippled and injured beyond repair. They're nothing more than broken organizations and loose code floating around at this point. All of their plans have be totally shattered. The war they started in Iraq won't last long enough for them to rebuild.

They launched their attack nearly two years ago, on 6 November 2005. It was brushed aside with only minor injuries. A subsequent attack followed in April of 2006, but was also quashed.

America has an Immortal protecting it. Its land, its laws and its way of life. In fact the immortal in question is an American citizen.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Qubec Sounds Like a nice place to visit for a few decades. This goes down in 08 and I'll be somewhere else asking people if they still thnk Titor was A hoax. The times are changeing and the writing is on the walls as america transforms into this monsterous thing, this abomination to liberty... Keep your fear close to you, it will save you when the time comes...and yeah leave while you still can or else be ready to bunker in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join